exdollofficial.com

My First Doll - Sarah (DS 158 Youyi Head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My First Doll - Sarah (DS 158 Youyi Head)

Post by Anglian »

Hi TDF, Sarah here....
clothes drawer 01.jpg
clothes drawer 01.jpg (163.93 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
…I know I have only just arrived, but I, um may need some help from my doll sisters and their menfolk with something....
clothes drawer 02.jpg
clothes drawer 02.jpg (166.75 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
......you see Anglian has only given me a small drawer for my clothes. He says I haven't got many and 1 drawer is enough......
clothes drawer 03.jpg
clothes drawer 03.jpg (164.03 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
…..he doesn't know much about Dolls and clothes and I am planning a trip to ama**n once I can get his credit card! So I reckon for starters I will need at least one of those big drawers over there....
clothes drawer 04.jpg
clothes drawer 04.jpg (146.55 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
…..yes that one in the middle will do to start with :wink: ......
clothes drawer 05.jpg
clothes drawer 05.jpg (162.92 KiB) Viewed 3142 times
…..now I know he looks at this thread so I could do with some support in my quest to get enough space for all the lovely clothes he will be buying me :wink:

Lots of Love

Sarah xxxx

PS …..and can you also please tell him to give me a wash and a powder coz this shiny skin is driving me nuts !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very gorgeous. CONGRATIULATIONS. And apart from being desperate for stardust she seems very happy to be with you.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Sarah, you are absolutely right, you will need a big drawer and you will get it for sure. Don´t worry, he´ll give you whatever you want. It happens to all of us. :haha4: But we like it that way. You get your bath and powdering as well, your man knows it´ll make you more happy and more beautiful.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Sarah!

You are a delightful young lady and I am glad to have met you! I love your happy-go-lucky attitude and am smitten by your wonderful smile!

You WILL need more than one measly little drawer for all your clothes and accessories ... so be firm with Mr. Anglian and insist on him letting you take over the dresser ... HA HA HA!!

A belated Congrats to you Anglian ... you have adopted a wonderful young lady. Be prepared for fantastic adventures with her! Enjoy!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Now how did she do that ?!
Camera on a tripod and it has a self timer [hee-hee].
um, oh yes, I see........
brigittes hubbie wrote:Don´t worry, he´ll give you whatever you want. It happens to all of us. Chris
...thank you Chris xxx
.....glad it's not just me then :)
von_Shredhead wrote:You WILL need more than one measly little drawer for all your clothes and accessories ... so be firm with Mr. Anglian and insist on him letting you take over the dresser ... HA HA HA!!Cheers,Von and the Clan
....as you may have guessed she now has all the space she may need, let's say she can be very persuasive, may have been something to do with Von's comment :-)

good, now that's sorted can I go sit outside for a while, look the sun is shining?
It is still rather cool out there, how about sitting in the conservatory ?
Yes please !
this is nice and warm
this is nice and warm
conservatory 1.jpg (274.59 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
can I have some sun glasses?
can I have some sun glasses?
conservatory 2.jpg (297.91 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
you can try one of my old pairs if you like
that's better
that's better
conservatory 3.jpg (346.69 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
conservatory 4.jpg
conservatory 4.jpg (452.94 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
oh, the sun has gone in, never mind it is still nice and warm.
oh, the sun has gone in, never mind it is still nice and warm.
conservatory 5.jpg (324.99 KiB) Viewed 3074 times
Till the next time.......

Anglian and Sarah
what !

oops I mean ....Sarah and Anglian
that's better :)

MFred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MFred »

Hi Anglian ! Congrats and welcome to Sarah ! :)

She's so beautiful, she will be happy to be with you ! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

She looks great with the sunglasses.

Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Sarah has such a fun, happy-go-lucky attitude ... she makes me smile and brightens my day! :D Great pics ... thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

PS : Nina wanted to say "Thanks" for giving Sarah some extra drawers for her stuff. She cares deeply for all her sisters.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Welcome to the beautiful Sarah :D

Nice white top above :thumbs_up:

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Thanks all for your kind comments, Sarah and I appreciate them.

Von, please let Nina know that Sarah has already almost filled one of the large drawers - looks like I'll have to move some more of my stuff :)

.....And, to brighten your day (surely you only have to go up to your girls den to be dazzled !) here is another photo of Sarah......and a question.

Am I right in thinking that she cannot stand on her own? :( I may have to investigate the hanging kit as I would love to see her standing. This photo is about as close as I think I can safely get to a standing pose.
Sarah nearly standing.jpg
Sarah nearly standing.jpg (645.24 KiB) Viewed 2951 times
Sarah and Anglian.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Anglian, thank you for the submission of Sarah!

Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Anglian wrote:Thanks all for your kind comments, Sarah and I appreciate them.

Von, please let Nina know that Sarah has already almost filled one of the large drawers - looks like I'll have to move some more of my stuff :)

.....And, to brighten your day (surely you only have to go up to your girls den to be dazzled !) here is another photo of Sarah......and a question.

Am I right in thinking that she cannot stand on her own? :( I may have to investigate the hanging kit as I would love to see her standing. This photo is about as close as I think I can safely get to a standing pose.
Sarah nearly standing.jpg
Sarah and Anglian.
Hi Sarah and Anglian!

Hey Sarah ... Nina giggled and smiled when I told her you have taken over the dresser now! She said, "Way to go Girl ... now time to take over the bedroom ... hee hee hee!" Sarah, she's only kidding you ... don't take her advice ... for Anglian's sake! :lol: :lol:

Anglian, regarding Sarah standing ... I did not see in her thread whether she has tight joints or loose joints. If she's loose jointed, then No, she won't be able to stand on her own ... you'll need a hanging kit/setup. If she's tight jointed, then Yes, she should be able to easily stand on her own (with a third point for balance). Be very careful with her feet when standing her. She should have some extra support for her feet ... like a pair of thick socks and some flat bottom shoes. This will keep her feet from "smooshing" out and help prevent any injuries.

Even if she's tight jointed, a hanging kit/setup can add an extra "level" to photography ... plus adds extra protection against accidental falls from Sarah becoming unbalanced when standing on her own.

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

EDIT : Looking at Sarah's picture, the shoes she's wearing would be very suitable for her standing. (She's such a cutie!)

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Hi TDF,

Sarah tried standing for the first time just now and I managed to get these photos before the camera battery died. Was a bit nerve wracking as it took a couple of attempts before Sarah could find her balance and even then she was a bit unsteady. Just after the second photo she started to move forward (dolls alive!) but luckily the chair slowed her just enough for me to catch her.

This has opened up a whole new ball game as far as photographing this gorgeous creature is concerned so watch this space.

She is wearing 2 pairs of socks as I think the shoes are slightly too big for her, no damage as far as i can see from this first attempt.
I feel a bit wobbly
I feel a bit wobbly
sarah standing 1.jpg (777.39 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
Hey Sarah lift your head up...
Whaat, Hey I think I am going to fall.
Whaat, Hey I think I am going to fall.
sarah standing 2.jpg (750.18 KiB) Viewed 2856 times
Well that was exciting I need a rest now to catch my breath. Hi Nina thanks for the suggestion, I'll work on that idea....one drawer at a time.....he will never notice :) Hope you manage to fix Von's computer and will be following your progress with interest as Anglian hasn't let me loose on his PC yet. And keep an eye on Von, he isn't fully recovered yet.

Sarah and Anglian

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi anglian, great job, she´s a stunner. Please be careful with her standing on her own. Two socks is a good idea, but a pair of shoes is even better. My DS ladies Laurence, Emmanuelle and Fabienne have a pair of chucks that are just perfect with the sneakers sole.

Chris

sileguy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sileguy »

Sarah looks great Anglian, congrats. I really like seeing more and more photos of the brown skin, if I were to buy another I would be leaning that way this time.

INFORMATIONS