exdollofficial.com

My DSdoll review for the 145+

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Lustforlife

My DSdoll review for the 145+

Post by Lustforlife »

I just recently obtained the DS 145+ so i wanted to give a review, as i felt as amazing as she is it would be a sin not to tell others of the amazingness which is a DS doll. I don't like to create walls of text so i will separate the review into paragraphs starting with the ordering process and all that jazz.

Ordering process:
I had emailed DSdolls about a couple months ago and was emailed almost immediately by a fellow named John. John's emails were both courteous and swift, kind, thoughtful and professional. Anything i had questions on he immediately answered! I've never run into such amazing customer service like this. What made me want a DS doll in the first place was seeing all the wonderful reviews here on the Dollforums from countless users. I am very confident in the advice given here and the many reviews from here as i know many here have lots of experience and knowledge on these kinds of things. Anyways back to the ordering process... after some emails were shot back and forth, i had placed the order for a 145+, here are her configs:

Head: NinaE
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Lpink
Finger bones: Yes
Finger nails: Yes
Skeleton: Soft joints
Fur: No fur
Wig: Black

I really loved the Nina face and since i have a hard on for elf females this was a win win for me! I chose the 145 because she's light and easier for me to move around the petite size does not bother me at all. She is still a bit heavy, not bothersome heavy but heavy enough to notice. Moving her around is so fun in bed! I went with 145+ because the larger breasts were very appealing to me, and having seen and felt them in person i have confirmed their wonderfulness :D . So the making of the doll was very quick and around Chinese new years i think, which is pretty impressive. Took only about 1 week and some change for her to make it all the way from China here to the USA! I got the head first and the body two days later. Amazingly quick service and John made sure i was taken care of every step of the way. So thank you so much John and DSdolls your products are amazing and so is your wonderful customer service.

First impressions:
Upon receiving the head first i was amazed at the detail and the softness and beauty of the face. Her skin was nice and smooth but not soft like my tpe doll which is too soft and quite frankly is a turn off since its a marshmellow. This softness from DSdolls was the kind of soft like a real girl's skin which was super awesome. The eyes, the nose, the lips, those ears (yummy), all aspects of her beautiful face were well done and it is impossible to completely appreciate them the way they should be. The body was no less amazing, so much detail and you can see the genius in the design, my little Richard became big Richard quite quickly. The breasts are soft but not soft like i mentioned before to where it was unappealing but realistically soft like an actual female! Beautiful breasts and the skin all over amazing soft, i love it. The skeleton is very quiet unlike my first doll which creaked too much and turned me off, its also very fluid in its movements which makes it easy to maneuver her in bed. So i must say i was and am very impressed by the quality of this doll, i can now see why so many people are in love with DSdolls, they are an amazing company with amazing and beautiful dolls.

Here's a list of her wonders broken down:

Face: the face is amazing as previously mentioned, much detail and her skin is nice and soft in a way that's not excessively soft. Warms the heart to see such a beautiful face looking at me. Her lips are amazing to kiss and she has teeth a tongue that making kissing all that much more realistic.

Ears: i got the elf ears since i love elf girls since i've played many fantasy games and watch a lot of anime so it hasn't helped much. Seeing this face had the elf ears i knew i had to have it. Well her ears did not disappoint, beautifully done and the are super fun to chew on and suckle on.

Wig: i actually was quite surprised to find that i had received an extra wig among the black one i ordered, (thanks a bunch John!) the wigs are pretty good and feel nice to run your fingers through. I love them! I do need to get some hair pins or hair ties though because the hair as pretty as it is tends to get messy and gets in the way sometimes while i am trying to kiss my sweetie.

Head attachment system: this has to be one of my favorite parts of the ds dolls! The head attachment is so easy and quick to do unlike my old doll which i had to screw on and off, was so annoying. With this one all you have to do is pop it on by pressing the head down on the neck bolt but be careful and do not press down too hard, it snaps on quite easily.

Breasts: these melons are so yummy that i literally had to put her away to sleep because i would suckle and fondle those gorgeous melons for hours :twisted: . So soft and the nipples are very realistic, super fun to suck on and chew on. Her beautiful jugs are also fun to slide your Richard between and feel good to rub Richard on her nipples too.

The booty: her but is nice and firm not as soft as other parts but its good enough for me. Feels amazing to sit her on my lap and suckle her ears and kiss her. I have yet not done anal but i plan to fix that soon!

Vaginal Insert: the insert is wonderfully soft and feels amazing to hold! Penetrating feels that much more welcoming and enjoyable. Cleaning and maintenance with the insert is also so much easier than my old doll since she had mounted vagina. I also received an extra insert from the company which was another pleasant surprise :).

Hands: the hands are very nicely designed, from the wrists to the nails. I can get handjobs from her but you can't force her hands too hard. It must be done gently because it could damage the finger wires, which are amazing as well. The hands also have a shine to them which are sexy to me. I love glossy women.

Feet: the feet are nice too, don't have toe wires but i don't really care about that since i am more of a hand person than feet. I like a woman's hands more, the details on the hands are much more important. The feet move nicely though and they catch themselves quite well when you sit her down. The nails on the toes are also quite nicely done and add that extra touch of realism.

Scent/smell: Upon arrival i did notice she had a quite noticeable smell which to me smells a lot like honey. Though after a couple powderings i am starting to notice the scent less and less.

So i am really loving this doll, and want to thank DSdolls and the forumers here for all their help, you helped me make such a great decision of which i was very unsure at first due to my first doll really turning me off. I plan to get another head in the future, perhaps the Kathy head since i think she's pretty and also has oral function. I do not have any pics to show sadly at the moment but i will try to have some soon, i need a new camera. I want only the best quality for such a high quality lady :).

Thanks for reading my review and hope it helps some of you with your decisions, if you're on the fence about purchasing from this company then be not afraid because you will not be disappointed. They deliver in spades!

Doho3

Re: My DSdoll review

Post by Doho3 »

Thanks for this Lustforlife! :thumbs_up:

I'm awaiting my sSandy 145+ so this is a very pleasant and reassuring read as my agonising wait goes on :)

Lustforlife

Re: My DSdoll review

Post by Lustforlife »

Doho3 wrote:Thanks for this Lustforlife! :thumbs_up:

I'm awaiting my sSandy 145+ so this is a very pleasant and reassuring read as my agonising wait goes on :)
Most definitely Doho3, You will not be disappointed :D ! Hope you get your lovely lady soon :)

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My DSdoll review for the 145+

Post by dollylamma »

Congratulations . I hope to see pics soon

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Thank you for your review.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Lustforlife wrote:I just recently obtained the DS 145+ so i wanted to give a review, as i felt as amazing as she is it would be a sin not to tell others of the amazingness which is a DS doll.
PHEW! Thank goodness other people now can understand my enthusiasm for DS toy ladies . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Reading your review gave me a Big Richard!

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

This review is easy to read with good personal details about how you felt about each area. :thumbs_up:

There is just something about the DS silicone that is so silky soft and smooth. :D
I also have to cover my 163 with a sheet to stop nuzzling her when I should be sleeping!

It's great you were able to get an elf-girl from your fantasies! :razz:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

dollylamma wrote:Congratulations . I hope to see pics soon
Yes indeed!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

DollAfficionado wrote:Thank you for your review.
Np, thanks for the read!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

haremlover wrote:
Lustforlife wrote:I just recently obtained the DS 145+ so i wanted to give a review, as i felt as amazing as she is it would be a sin not to tell others of the amazingness which is a DS doll.
PHEW! Thank goodness other people now can understand my enthusiasm for DS toy ladies . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Yes, the DS dolls are well worth all the hype and enthusiasm!

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Tybalt wrote:Reading your review gave me a Big Richard!
Awesome haha.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

TheIQF++ wrote:This review is easy to read with good personal details about how you felt about each area. :thumbs_up:

There is just something about the DS silicone that is so silky soft and smooth. :D
I also have to cover my 163 with a sheet to stop nuzzling her when I should be sleeping!

It's great you were able to get an elf-girl from your fantasies! :razz:
Thank you! I try to make it as easy to read as possible by breaking it down.
Yes the softness is very lovely, much better than my previous tpe doll. I don't know how to quite explain it but the tpe softness was too soft for me, this softness from DS silicone is just right and feels amazing to rub my hands all over.
It is hard to sleep seeing her beautifulness laying right beside you! I just want to kiss her all up and can't sleep if i don't put her away haha. My elven princess is quite an amazing lady and has made my fantasies come to life! I am so happy :) I still need to get her some new wigs though. I am thinking of getting pink and blue wigs to fulfill the fantasies that much further :wink: .

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Lustforlife!

As a fellow DS145 owner, I share the same sentiments regarding DS dolls!
haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
Congrats on your adoption! I look forward to seeing pictures and reading stories inspired by your Nina Elf! I completely understand your feelings toward her "elfy-ness" ... I find the ears to be very nibble worthy. FYI : Elves' ears are one of their erogenous zones ... beware! Hee hee hee!

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Lustforlife!

As a fellow DS145 owner, I share the same sentiments regarding DS dolls!
haremlover wrote:

Best wishes

Harem
Congrats on your adoption! I look forward to seeing pictures and reading stories inspired by your Nina Elf! I completely understand your feelings toward her "elfy-ness" ... I find the ears to be very nibble worthy. FYI : Elves' ears are one of their erogenous zones ... beware! Hee hee hee!

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Cheers,
Von and the Clan
Thanks so much von_Shredhead! Your lovely Lila and Nina really helped me in deciding which configuration i wanted for the body and the head. The Nina face is so gosh darn adorable and when i saw she had elf ears it made it that much more inevitable for me to get that head for the 145 body. I will post pictures soon and she should have some interesting stories for you guys. Elf lovers for the win!

INFORMATIONS