exdollofficial.com

DS Loose Joint Demonstration Video

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mr Gee

Re: DS Loose Joint Demonstration Video

Post by Mr Gee »

Very good vid, I think its the way to go for me anyway.
love the ear's I wont some

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

sture wrote:Why not start offering a doll with tight joints for the upper body and loose joints for the lower body?
I ordered tight joints and got what you described (DS145-). Legs move almost by their own weight, right shoulder joint is hard to move.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great vid Sate! Very nice demo of Elina's loose joints and all her fluidity. Thanks for taking the time to put it together! And thanks for answering all the questions I PM'd you ... DS has made some great improvements in the setup of the loose jointed skeleton since I got my DS145 back in 2014.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Wonderful job on your video. Videos are so much better than still shots (IMHO) especially for demonstration purposes.

You made some really good points pro/con regarding the advantages or disadvantages.

Interesting post, informative for doll enthusiasts which is what makes TDF a great place for information.

xCr0nus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xCr0nus »

Would you happen to know the best way to tighten the joints if needed? Like where to make the incisions etc.
"Some ships are made of wood. Some ships are made of metal. Some ships sail the seas, but the best ships are friendships that will always be."

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Your best bet would be to contact DS directly so you know where to cut and what tools you'll need. DS has a picture of the skeleton posted as a sticky in their thread section where you might be able to check the joint positions yourself.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Great videos Sate, glad to see you back and making dolls too. I really like the one I bought from you.

These videos were very helpful, sometimes the written word doesn't explain well enough exactly what is meant when describing a doll's features.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Thanks Scratch, I'm always glad to hear my dolls are in good hands.

Video reviews are sorely missing on dolls, while hundreds can exist for the same bad video game.

My reviews aren't top notch, but I post them for anyone's reference since I rely on video reviews a lot before I purchase anything.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

timmah
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by timmah »

Really appreciate all the videos on this doll you have done so far, answered a ton of questions I've had about the 145+ but never really had much luck finding anywhere else. Also great to see video as it shows size and proportions much better than a set of pictures ever could especially when there is a person in the video to help give scale. Excellent work man :D

INFORMATIONS