exdollofficial.com

DS Mini questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CharlesFrancisII
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DS Mini questions

Post by CharlesFrancisII »

Long time lurker and a potential customer for DS-MINI doll here,

I have few questions addressed to DS representative here that I thought of sending a PM concerning DS-MINI, but I felt that answers to these questions could be helpful for others who are interested as well.

1) from the pictures available, it seems that the Eve and Eva head and the body are poured into a single mold. This would mean that it would not be possible without custom order to buy an Eva faced doll with scaled D cup breasts or buy an Eve with scaled C cup breasts, correct?

2) are the breasts hollow?

3) From what I read, the production for the pre-ordered DS-MINI dolls have begun. As for non pre-ordered dolls, what would be an ETA for newly ordered regular DS-MINI?

4) Is it possible to change make up for my order without extra charge/custom order? More specifically, I want to change the eyebrows to be slanted down, like a letter 8 in Chinese character (八 - without the uni-brow), rather than in the neutral position. One of the things that really took away from my experience with love doll is the neutral facial expression that the doll has during sexual use, and I think just changing the eye brows to more "orgasmic" expression would help.

Thanks DS dolls, MINI looks great and so is the weight

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS Mini questions

Post by samara78 »

The pre order dolls are already in production. They can't change the head. All the pertinant info is on their site.
The dolls have the same body type but different head and breast. Check productions times for dolls in regular production. The thread in the ds section regarding this doll is a good read and well worth a look.
Congrats if you get this little sweetie you will be happy. The ds website will give all the info you need.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

CharlesFrancisII
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CharlesFrancisII »

thanks for the reply, I had read the thread on DS mini earlier ended up missing the part about no exchangeable head [how i missed info on the first page is beyond me, i'm getting old i guess].
i'll probably order a DS mini soon, i just need to know if the eyebrow make up can be customized at no/or reasonable price.
[Q and A on the DS doll website has no info on custom make up as far as i know]

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I think these just go out the door as is. You may want to contact ds on this.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

samara78 wrote:I think these just go out the door as is. You may want to contact ds on this.
Yea. You might be able to get one without any makeup and do it yourself if you ask. Not sure if they will go for custom makeup however.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

CharlesFrancisII wrote:thanks for the reply, I had read the thread on DS mini earlier ended up missing the part about no exchangeable head [how i missed info on the first page is beyond me, i'm getting old i guess].
i'll probably order a DS mini soon, i just need to know if the eyebrow make up can be customized at no/or reasonable price.
[Q and A on the DS doll website has no info on custom make up as far as i know]
The head being fixed and having smaller breasts and a way to hang her up is the reason i ordered her. Not to mention her coming from a top shelf company

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

samara78 wrote: The head being fixed and having smaller breasts and a way to hang her up is the reason i ordered her. Not to mention her coming from a top shelf company
Agreed. Its nice to see a small doll without retardly huge breasts. Small dolls breasts are not really anything you can play with no matter how oversized you make them.

Also nice to see a (neck) seamless doll for once. I mean the seams don't bug me so much anymore but when I first got my doll, and when I see it in pictures it, the neck seam bugs me.

I am a little disappointed I won't be able to put a sanhui head on her, but I'll live.

Her skeleton looks top notch. She is the first small doll besides Aiko I have considered buying, as my other small doll has a wire based skeleton that is starting to fail after just 1 year of light use as my secondary doll. I refuse to buy another doll that does not have a top notch skeleton built to last through years of use.

I fully understand if a doll breaks due to abuse, that is my fault. If it breaks from use, that is the manufactures fault. A $1000 doll should never break from use. There is just no excuse for having a lame skeleton when 2 manufactures have proven that a high end skeleton can be made for small dolls and it won't cost much extra. Hell the DS mini is below the cost of many TPE dolls that have the cheapest skeletons you could design.

Its going to be pretty cool to have a stand for her. Having her just standing on my desk would be awesome. Never considered it with any of my other dolls because standing even my 88cm wire based doll is not great for its silicone long term, the feet will take damage and shes just not designed to support her own weight IMO.

With a stand however, she can be properly supported by the torso of her skeleton. No pesky compression damage anywhere. No stress on the silicone/skeleton. It will be great!
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS