exdollofficial.com

DS Mini's Some Last Minute Questions to Prepare for Arrivial

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

DS Mini's Some Last Minute Questions to Prepare for Arrivial

Post by LoneRanger »

Hi DS - Just a quick (I hope, don't want to impede your progress) last minute questions we all would like to know:

That Beautiful Box:

Question #1: Can you please provide the dimensions so that those of use who want to keep it can make room for it ahead of time.

Question #2: Is it (the box) good enough to be used as permanent storage, and if so, does it matter standing or flat?

The Stand:

Question #1: We are all aware that there is a slot in her back for interfacing a stand. Have you any pictures of it?

Question #2: Is it available now and can it be combined with our finial payment and shipped with the doll (not much room in there)?

Thank You!
LoneRanger

ps: Anyone else wants to add their own Q's, please do so.
L✰neR✯nger

Rackstar

Re: DS Mini's Some Last Minute Questions to Prepare for Arri

Post by Rackstar »

LoneRanger wrote:Hi DS - Just a quick (I hope, don't want to impede your progress) last minute questions we all would like to know:

Question #2: Is it available now and can it be combined with our finial payment and shipped with the doll (not much room in there)?

Thank You!
LoneRanger

ps: Anyone else wants to add their own Q's, please do so.
So when is the final payment? I made the down payment however when will the final payment have to be done?
Thanks!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Final payment is when they send you the pics of your sweetie.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rackstar

Post by Rackstar »

samara78 wrote:Final payment is when they send you the pics of your sweetie.
Samara! Thanks for the heads up on the DS mini. (and thanks to Sedett deciding to wait till later)

Ok so as I'm a little behind the rest here:

They get the down payment.
Make the DS.
Then send the pics for final check.
Then final payment is made with shipping fee added.
DS shipped home.

Anything incorrect?
Thanks!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I think the firt money sent is included in the cost .
If the doll is 100 cm than the box is likely 106 cm in length the depth you may have to double.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rackstar

Post by Rackstar »

samara78 wrote:I think the firt money sent is included in the cost .
If the doll is 100 cm than the box is likely 106 cm in length the depth you may have to double.

John at DS just told me that they will send the pictures soon as Eve is nearing completion.
At that point they will be ready to receive my final payment of the rest.
Thanks though!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Rackstar wrote: Eve is nearing completion.
And there it is, ouch - If it was closer to July 1st on the 300 off I would have got her also (get my semi annual dividends check from my 401k) - oh well - I need new tires on mt GT - not the same as silicone sweetie.
L✰neR✯nger

Rackstar

Post by Rackstar »

LoneRanger wrote:
And there it is, ouch - If it was closer to July 1st on the 300 off I would have got her also (get my semi annual dividends check from my 401k) - oh well - I need new tires on mt GT - not the same as silicone sweetie.

Ahhh dang I forgot I wrote that here. I didn't want you to see that Loneranger. I respond and post a lot so I just go through them all.

DS Prices: But remember its a cycle. A competitor WILL respond to DS. DS is getting less expensive and being more innovative to get there.
THey just lowered their prices on a ton of dolls.
EVE: BUt I lucked out with EVE cause I was thinking it was EVA and the smaller breasts. But I'm happy that I got lucky the dude has the same tastes as you and I.
BUt for me and I'm guessing you as well, our market is more storage and/or discrete dolls 100cm-120cm. I believe this is good area for growth as it applies to a broad range of people. On a lot of posts on other makers/vendors I'm advocating they just put bigger racks or transplant the mould of 145/155 on to the 110-125 range to give rack lovers what they want. Adult proportioned parts on a doll that can be easily stored/transported/discrete/flexible. I'd love the WM 165 Wendy but she is HEAVY and too big. I already had a voloputuosu 5'5' Realdoll. HoTTTTT but way heavy. She is more an artful decoration in my home now.

GT: Speaking of your GT, I see such things as works of art (engineering). Dolls are the same and as they near better designing/style they will be more appealing to more and more people.
But as a comparison many people keep works of art and collect but I BET that if they could someone how enjoy their art in a more sensual manner, they would. BUt kinda hard when you art is all metal or a paper mural!!!!

Hahaha. But the metaphor applies almsot perfect. "If my car was a woman I'd have sex with it!" "Ahhhh, I fucking love this car. She's a beaut!!!"

Rackstar

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

LoneRanger wrote:
Im not sure 'sale over' qualifies as a reason not to buy a DSmini.

Look at the other dolls in the 100cm range.. most are still more expensive then the DSmini
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Yes they are and yes it is $$ - Not from my perspective but you might guess who (has to come out of my own little hidden spot, lol).

And Rackstar I hope my Eva has more automotive skills then my current helper.

Damn, I said you are a little wench not pass me a little wrench!
Attachments
DSCN1227.JPG
DSCN1227.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1017 times
L✰neR✯nger

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

The little wench pic is cute and she is very strong for her size.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

lol, thanks! She is a little tuffy!
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS