exdollofficial.com

Poll: Eva or Eve?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

What DSmini did you order?

Eva
66%
Eve
34%

Total votes: 32

lonelybear

Re: Poll: Eva or Eve?

Post by lonelybear »

Capt_Rye wrote:
lonelybear wrote:Question, does DSdolls sill sell the 100cm Eve and Eva? ALSO, do they still sell the 145 body listed here:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=50787
...because I can't seem to find any info on their availability. =(
They currently do not. My understanding is they are backlogged on the eve and Eva and are making improvements to the 145
Oh! ok cool, thank you for your answer. (hyperventilating lessens, breathing returns to normal, profuse sweating stops)
Savor the fruit of life, my young friends. It has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine. But don't live too long. The taste turns bitter... after a time.
Kor, the Dahar Master
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Once More Unto the Breach, Season 7 Episode 7, 1998

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

lonelybear wrote:
Capt_Rye wrote:
lonelybear wrote:Question, does DSdolls sill sell the 100cm Eve and Eva? ALSO, do they still sell the 145 body listed here:
They currently do not. My understanding is they are backlogged on the eve and Eva and are making improvements to the 145
Oh! ok cool, thank you for your answer. (hyperventilating lessens, breathing returns to normal, profuse sweating stops)
I wouldn't stop yet. There's a few of these doll that didn't make it home. A customs issue in the USA. Though it's only been isolated to UPS at their Louisville Kentucky warehouse and only with 3 of the 4 dolls sent through there between 4 June 2016 and 14 June 2016.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

This poll reflects a total of 31 DS Minis here on TDF (at least those who did this poll). So how about an update. Seems pretty much just samara78 and myself still posting pictures.

How are your little ladies doing? Did you keep her, is she okay, did you sell her. Drop a line here and let us know.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

On the non english d.s doll site they still have her. Check EXdoll. They no longer sell to the united states.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

DS Europe still have them too!
I didn't join until July so missed the poll! I ordered Eva direct from John at DS. She arrived broken as you know so I had a replacement which also broke but only one floppy leg so far!
The first Eva has had massive surgery replacing a shoulder, top of back, torso, lower back joint and pelvis/hip. She's creaking like anything on the hip joints as I couldn't get many of the very thin brass washers in. I'm searching for the DuPont Krytox GPL 206 grease at the moment which is very expensive PTFE grease that won't react to silicone or TPE. I looked for it here in the UK and one company sells a fairly large tube of it for £250 which is about $330!!!!!!!! Even a small tube seems about £28 here! It may be good but I'm not paying that much!
I'm doing up my daughter's house at the moment so have shelved putting poor Eva's silicone together until I can sort out the creaking. It seems to trumpet out of her vagina and that's not nice!!!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Replace the brass washers with a single Teflon washer and you will never have to lube, also will prevent binding of joints
You can find them on Amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Integy-EXM994-Te ... B001BHI8N2
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Unfortunately there's no room to get anything else in between the lugs. Each of the hip to leg joints have three lugs on the leg and two on the hip and the gaps are only thousands of an inch! The brass washers are so thin that they crunch up when trying to get them in! Even tried super gluing them in place and they crunched up!

Edit:- Just measured one of the washers and it's a tenth of a millimetre thick!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS