exdollofficial.com

DS Doll 167: What's the Story?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

DS Doll 167: What's the Story?

Post by rubyfan »

Hey, DS forum folks! On my shortlist of potential next dolls is a DS Doll 167 (w/Yolanda, Hanna or Jiaxin head, still undecided). A few questions have been nagging at me and I thought perhaps I might find some solace here:

- I'd heard there was some sort of minor re-design of this model? True or no? If so, what was that about?
- Is the weight of this doll worth it? Like most guys, I find that much over 60-65 pounds and a doll becomes a real chore to move around. That said, if the doll is good enough enough, it may still be worth the hassle. Is the 167 good enough to justify all that weight?
- Speaking of weight, is there an official, accurate, accepted weight for this doll as it is being produced and delivered now?
- Why aren't there more pictures of this model by 167 owners? Are people waiting for theirs to be delivered? Are 167 owners not big on photography? Is the 167 just unpopular?

Thanks for indulging my questions!

:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Doll 167: What's the Story?

Post by Ddwyerstar »

I own a couple of 163,s and they weigh about 65 lbs with head attached and are not that hard to move around, the 167 appears to be a completely new sculpt, a little more curvaceous with more natural breasts and a redesigned vagina opening. Being only 1.5 inches taller than a 163, I doubt it is more than 5 lbs heavier. The leg appear longer which are lighter than extending the torso. I think they would be similar in weight. Being only a few months old and not being a sale doll, I doubt many people have received theirs yet. Give it time, I have seen some nice pictures of it and it seems like a nice upgrade from the 163, mind you I love the 163 for a multitude of reasons and will stick with it.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

The DS website say the 167 weighs 37kg/81 lbs. Deadpringles 167 weighed about 43 kg/94 lbs. I believe they were working on a new sculpt to reduce the weight.
She told me to come but I was already there

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

RaDiv wrote:The DS website say the 167 weighs 37kg/81 lbs. Deadpringles 167 weighed about 43 kg/94 lbs. I believe they were working on a new sculpt to reduce the weight.
94 lbs. ouch, that's a serious boat-anchor! Let's hope the redesign shaves a good amount of weight off that number. If she really is pushing 95 pounds I'll have to take another look at the 163s or go with another brand.

:puppydogeyes:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

rubyfan wrote:
RaDiv wrote:The DS website say the 167 weighs 37kg/81 lbs. Deadpringles 167 weighed about 43 kg/94 lbs. I believe they were working on a new sculpt to reduce the weight.
94 lbs. ouch, that's a serious boat-anchor! Let's hope the redesign shaves a good amount of weight off that number. If she really is pushing 95 pounds I'll have to take another look at the 163s or go with another brand.

:puppydogeyes:
I'm sure DS will reduce her weight to an acceptable level. Why don't you ask John at DS about the exact weight? sales@dsdoll.com

Yeah, the 167 owners haven't worn out their cameras lately.
She told me to come but I was already there

Elixsur
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Elixsur »

Hi Rubyfan.

My girl arrived at the end of March and i can't imagine being without her at all. I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability.

- There was indeed additional designs on the body, more details were put into their hands/feet. I believe there were two people ahead of me who had their orders held longer by DS due to the upgrades.

- Being my first doll, i can't really say or compare to lighter ones. But her weight is definitely true to what has been posted/advertised. She is over 80+ lbs easily. Ddwyerstar has stated that the 163's were around 65lbs plus the 5lbs predicted, the 167's are definitely much more heavier than 70lbs. DS has stated they were working on a new core to reduce the weight so you might want to check with them on the status of that, i wanted some weight to my girl so i got her as soon as i heard they were opting out for the lighter build.

- Can't really say about the others but i'm usually busy with work and quite honestly not a photographer by any means so i don't take many pictures. I've been researching for a good DSLR for this very purpose. I would definitely not say the 167 is unpopular by any means, there are a lot of owners overseas, just perhaps the weight can the an issue for some.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Elixsur wrote:Hi Rubyfan.

My girl arrived at the end of March and i can't imagine being without her at all. I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability.

- There was indeed additional designs on the body, more details were put into their hands/feet. I believe there were two people ahead of me who had their orders held longer by DS due to the upgrades.

- Being my first doll, i can't really say or compare to lighter ones. But her weight is definitely true to what has been posted/advertised. She is over 80+ lbs easily. Ddwyerstar has stated that the 163's were around 65lbs plus the 5lbs predicted, the 167's are definitely much more heavier than 70lbs. DS has stated they were working on a new core to reduce the weight so you might want to check with them on the status of that, i wanted some weight to my girl so i got her as soon as i heard they were opting out for the lighter build.

- Can't really say about the others but i'm usually busy with work and quite honestly not a photographer by any means so i don't take many pictures. I've been researching for a good DSLR for this very purpose. I would definitely not say the 167 is unpopular by any means, there are a lot of owners overseas, just perhaps the weight can the an issue for some.
Many thanks for the kind and informative response!

Akai

Post by Akai »

That's nothing compared to my RD2 body D!... lol She's exactly about 100lbs. One reason I was looking into some DS Dolls and was wondering about some things. My RD2 is not as flexible as I'd like, like the legs don't close very well, especially when laying. I see in the pictues on the DSDoll website they look much better. Am I correct? AND the skin looks softer/squishy for sure. I might go with a bit smaller than the 167cm for a bit less weight... or should I wait and see what they come up with?
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Guess the laws of physics don't apply here. Wow, I can't believe she's so heavy ! Let's hope they reduce the weight without losing quality.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

If only they could manage to get the weight down to 32 kg (about 70 pounds). I don't think I could resist this doll then.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Akai wrote:That's nothing compared to my RD2 body D!... lol She's exactly about 100lbs. One reason I was looking into some DS Dolls and was wondering about some things. My RD2 is not as flexible as I'd like, like the legs don't close very well, especially when laying. I see in the pictues on the DSDoll website they look much better. Am I correct? AND the skin looks softer/squishy for sure. I might go with a bit smaller than the 167cm for a bit less weight... or should I wait and see what they come up with?
Yeah but, 94 pounds vs 100 pounds not that big of a delta. And on the plus side, for those extra 6 pounds (and $3500) you get a RealDoll Body D! A 167 looks okay, but a Body D is on another plane of sexy entirely. 8O

Thing about those closing legs, some DS dolls have had vaginal tearing issues and I wonder if it isn't because DS mold their dolls with legs in basically a standing position. RealDolls all look like they've been riding a horse when in their molded neutral position and I think Abyss does this to minimize such tearing. Platinum silicone is basically the same the world over, and it can only stretch so far before tearing. So basically, pick your poison.

DS do fortify that area with gauge to help with the tearing issue, and maybe that's a better idea than what Abyss do. I've never liked the bow-legged look of neutrally-posed RealDolls, it doesn't make for very lady-like photographs for starters, but it makes perfect sense to me why they are created that way.

Having owned a Body D myself, I have also looked longingly at the tiny weight numbers of DS dolls like the 163. Just need to adjust my taste to appreciate petite Japanese supermodel types versus bombshell Western babes...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think the reason why there aren't many photos yet is that there's a large lagoon of people waiting for the dam to burst in terms of the weight being reduced before DS have a flood of orders.

The difficulty is with a manufacturing problem that I discovered accidentally which could have had significant consequences for the 170 as originally designed and was able to tip them off about it in advance of large numbers of people receiving their dolls.

When I enquired they said that their second mould didn't perform as expected and DS will only release something of excellence.

So personally I'm very much looking forward to a 167 when their weight problem is reduced. But the heavier weight doll apparently is very lusciously soft.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

I've actually been thinking very much the same thing lately, but I think the subject of weight covered here probably explains it all. I thought it'd be a bigger hit. At least it was enough for me to go from, very content with one doll with no thoughts on getting another, to can't resist that booty and bought a 167.

I actually never looked at the weight for both my 160+ and 167 purchases. Far less of an issue for me.

My 167 will arrive in the new two weeks or so. I may post lots of pics after the honeymoon, to give back to the community, and maybe even take any requests. Afterall, it's all the chinese forum pictures that Harem has shared with us all that helped me finally decide on making the 167 purchase. Won't be lots of fancy posing ones, but will be the more uncommon no nonsense sexy poses to showcase the curves, kind of like the small photo sets in Celine's thread.

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

double post.

Great info as always Harem!
any leaks on what the focus would be on for weight reduction?
quite the opposite of most people then....I might have jumped in the right boat with this purchase depending on what DS is doing for weight reduction. That is, if her tushy is squishy like a pillow ......I don't care how heavy!!

Also, I'm for any reinforced areas near the joints for added durability, as I've paid the price with some newbie mistakes with my 160+ on her right hip. I hope weight reduction focuses won't be at any expense of durability

Akai

Post by Akai »

rubyfan wrote:
Akai wrote:That's nothing compared to my RD2 body D!... lol She's exactly about 100lbs. One reason I was looking into some DS Dolls and was wondering about some things. My RD2 is not as flexible as I'd like, like the legs don't close very well, especially when laying. I see in the pictues on the DSDoll website they look much better. Am I correct? AND the skin looks softer/squishy for sure. I might go with a bit smaller than the 167cm for a bit less weight... or should I wait and see what they come up with?
Yeah but, 94 pounds vs 100 pounds not that big of a delta. And on the plus side, for those extra 6 pounds (and $3500) you get a RealDoll Body D! A 167 looks okay, but a Body D is on another plane of sexy entirely. 8O

Thing about those closing legs, some DS dolls have had vaginal tearing issues and I wonder if it isn't because DS mold their dolls with legs in basically a standing position. RealDolls all look like they've been riding a horse when in their molded neutral position and I think Abyss does this to minimize such tearing. Platinum silicone is basically the same the world over, and it can only stretch so far before tearing. So basically, pick your poison.

DS do fortify that area with gauge to help with the tearing issue, and maybe that's a better idea than what Abyss do. I've never liked the bow-legged look of neutrally-posed RealDolls, it doesn't make for very lady-like photographs for starters, but it makes perfect sense to me why they are created that way.

Having owned a Body D myself, I have also looked longingly at the tiny weight numbers of DS dolls like the 163. Just need to adjust my taste to appreciate petite Japanese supermodel types versus bombshell Western babes...

Ah ok, I didn't notice the total weight was 94lbs haha yea that's not much different. Not crazy about the bowed legs myself but yes, she still is gorgeous. That's good to know.

Also, is there a way to hang up a DS Doll? Realdoll has the hook in the neck, is there anything with the DS?
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

INFORMATIONS