exdollofficial.com

Elfie's Eva

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Elfie's Eva

Post by irishgirl »

Awe, You just love her up until she is well again! :(
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Elfie wrote:My Eva ran away from China to live with me. Right at the U.S. boarder, she was being chased by lustful Americans.
And I almost had that little cutie too, but I had a hole in my net. :twisted: But she was running fine last time I saw her. Must have been Tyb... no, won't go there. :whistle:

RK
Walmart: Milk, Bread, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Fishing Net, Lube.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

It's the summer time... Eva looks forward to taking a sun bath once she is fully recovered. :angel:
(Eva borrowed these entire props from Ellie. I adapted the way to wear for her :))
Attachments
Eva07.jpg
Eva07.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1055 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Here's hoping for a full recovery! Love the outfit!!
L✰neR✯nger

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Thanks LoneRanger.
Just tried out the wig that came with Eva. I actually really like it! It took a while to figure out how to style. This wig is fun to styling. It responded to quite a few creativity.
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Eva looks perfectly fine again, and so beautiful!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Thanks Chris. Oh! forgot to register her in the Doll Matrix.

madshagger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by madshagger »

Is your Eva light pink or white? - I have trouble telling the difference - pink I hope, as she's perfect - and that's what I ordered!

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Hi madshagger,
I ordered L-pink. The camera's eye made photos that look a little pink but my eyes see her more like creamy yellow. Her skin looks more like my icon's (Mio's skin tone) ....

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

She just had her hair cut and dyed for the hot summer. Tonight will be the first night Evaa feels comfortable enough to sleep with me.
I might ask her too much about what to wear... I just wanna save some money in the summer time, so "no" air conditioning tonight.
That's why I asked her to wear something light :wink:
Attachments
Eva11.jpg
Eva11.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
Eva08.jpg
Eva08.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
Eva12.jpg
Eva12.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1009 times
Eva13.jpg
Eva13.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1009 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

What a sweetie!!
L✰neR✯nger

madshagger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by madshagger »

Elfie wrote:Hi madshagger,
I ordered L-pink. The camera's eye made photos that look a little pink but my eyes see her more like creamy yellow. Something's wrong with my eyes? ....
Thanks mate - I'm very happy to hear your Eva s L-Pink, and I'm so truly jealous of our right now... I have 2 weeks more (minimum) to wait. Its like watching a kettle boil!

I really love her wig, if you find the website again do post it up for us. Small wigs are really difficult to find!

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

Awesome to see you are enjoying your doll. Awesome pictures.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

This is just super cute:

Almost like a lil mermaid.

Heartwarming, thanks very much for sharing.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Thanks mi6c !
I really like the way DSdoll Mini's finger was designed. Kinda brilliant in that they molded the fingers with already having an established natural pose that would take time to do (They molded bent fingers at knuckles) since you can easily pose forcing the hands to lay flat (due to elasticity of the silicone); so it's smarter to mold fingers with a natural pose. Thanks to the new silicone, the hook-like pose with enough weight allows each finger to maintain its position mainly when the back of the hand is exposed. Very animating and natural !! This is a great example of "Simplicity". Having finger bones seems to cause more trouble than it gains (difficult to make + risky to bone poking out), and it is also time-consuming to make natural poses on individual finger.

The bonus is that the fingers do not have the "springy" effect that other non-skeleton fingers have while moving an arm around. I guess it's because of the perfect size/proportion/weight of the hand, not too large or too small, and the new silicone formula.

INFORMATIONS