exdollofficial.com

Elfie's Eva

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Elfie's Eva

Post by LoneRanger »

Elfie wrote:
DarkOne wrote:[
For the glitter part, yah, it's hard to remove but it's not impossible. My technique is to powder the area first before picking up any glitter.
Masking Tape works wonders, just like a lint brush. I keep a roll in my cosmetics.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I second on having a roll of clear tape around
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Elfie wrote:Yesterday I painted with eye shadow color on her front body part to create a more realistic human skin with dark and light tone (caused by our routine exposure to the sun). Put some light makeup on her face (and on the cheeks to look like being shy). Then I powdered her entire body. Now you can see the skin tone difference at her breast area and overall. If I have time, I will put more on the back of the hands, forearms, legs, and her back.

I noticed that the color sticks on this new silicone better than those previous ones I own but you still can erase it with soap+water. Also, I found that the "paint thinner" is not good on this kind of silicone. It makes the silicone so sticky like the stickiness of a scotch tape. Try avoid using it unless necessary!
Great pictures. And great philosophy of buhdism.
Watched the repair video too. You should have it easy.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Evaa has not talked with me since the first day. Today, I figured it out why.....
Her mouth was filled with silicone, so today I removed what's inside (digging out into a silicone ball). Now she can pose with the mouth open with something clear inside, like Vit.E gel capsule to keep the mouth open ....lol ...and maybe I will make her a tongue but still don't know how.

I also thought about digging it further thru her throat but it's impossible without drilling the face bone first.

I believe in the future, the company that decides to create a doll of 120cm in height or higher with the seamless head-neck (one piece doll) will equip her with the oral cavity down through the throat (real deep throat).
Attachments
IMG_20160622_170854261_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160622_170854261_HDR.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1599 times
IMG_20160622_171039771_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160622_171039771_HDR.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1599 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13791

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Now, the second and more amazing one is .....
Her vagina is now removable with Meiki ZXY. The entry was carefully re-crafted with silicone elastomer to be wider to accommodate the insert and ..hm...(, you know what). Internal cavity was cut open wider as well. From my exp, the longer the insert stays inside, the denser it becomes meaning that it will be thinner and fit better.
Attachments
IMG_20160622_171744908.jpg
IMG_20160622_171744908.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
IMG_20160622_173904531_HDR.jpg
IMG_20160622_173904531_HDR.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
"HaPpy or S~a~D depends on your mind, nothing else can force you to be", so find a way to think positively and stay HaPpy

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Very nice. I'm probably still months away from mine as I only ordered on the 14th of june :/ .

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

omg man holy shyt nice work.....

geezus she is BEAUTIFUL

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

Thanks guys! .....it's fun and it was almost stress-free doing these since I will have a new Eva body from DS soon. The new one will be mainly for photographing so I can sell her to someone anytime easily as she is very likely to be virgin.

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

I will have the new Eva, with the improved skeleton by reinforcing the waist, shipped from China very soon. John from DS company promised he will pack her very nicely this time and he believes the new shipping carrier the company uses this time will take care the doll better than the previous one.

My decision is that I will show her photo once completed and post it in the buy&sell section to ask for an auction. Yes, I will keep the original one and will continue to repair her till she is back to normal. I can only keep one doll for this size and, of course, I better off selling the good one. So, if someone is interested in buying her, please "pm" me. Thank you!

Elfie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Elfie »

For the plan on selling the new Eva, someone has offered me the full payment of $899 and I accepted it.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

No doubt
L✰neR✯nger

madshagger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by madshagger »

Elfie wrote:Now, the second and more amazing one is .....
Her vagina is now removable with Meiki ZXY. The entry was carefully re-crafted with silicone elastomer to be wider to accommodate the insert and ..hm...(, you know what). Internal cavity was cut open wider as well. From my exp, the longer the insert stays inside, the denser it becomes meaning that it will be thinner and fit better.
Thank you for posting this. I have a replacement on the way, and wasn't aware of the changes... I'm not entirely sure how to feel about getting a very different Eva anatomically, but i'd bet the insert is probably an improvement, since the 1st gen were actually too small and tight IMO. She still looks pretty good down there - though not quite as tight looking, which is maybe a bit of a shame. The difference will be interesting to compare once the 2 girls are united. Ugh its a long wait!

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I thought that Elfie made the vagina insert mod by himself? I'd like that one a lot since one from the factory is really way too tight and I was thinking about stretching it somehow before even thinking about using her in a sexual way...

neesa333
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neesa333 »

So sorry, she's adorable. Tell me they didn't send her UPS (united package smashers) poor thing. I feel for you.
"Doe's Barbie come with Ken?"
"No sweetheart, she comes with GI Joe, She only fakes it with Ken"

madshagger
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by madshagger »

Pumpster wrote:I thought that Elfie made the vagina insert mod by himself? I'd like that one a lot since one from the factory is really way too tight and I was thinking about stretching it somehow before even thinking about using her in a sexual way...
Maybe I misunderstood - my English isn't great.

Are the new Eva's coming with an insert or is Elfies a custom job?

INFORMATIONS