exdollofficial.com

Mini Doll broken spine repair

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Mini Doll broken spine repair

Post by Pumpster »

Thanks H+F, apparently that 3-toothed joint attaching to the pelvis which looks symmetrical both ways isn't that and it's a bit more loose on torso joint side. So of course I installed it backwards and torso joint didn't fit in, I didn't want to take it out anymore after all the trouble so I had to widen gaps on torso side to get the joint + washers slide in. Just keep bombing John with emails!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I've finally got through to John at DS! I think my email replies were so full of previous pictures it must have been overloading their server! I sent a new email and it got through straight away so if you keep replying to any emails from them be aware that there must be a size limit for them to receive emails! Anyway $76 shipping but worth it so I can finally get round to repairing Eva1 and if that goes well I may do the pelvis on Eva2.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

DarkOne wrote:
Pumpster wrote:OK, I gathered my confidence and cut the side of the doll open using sharp carpet knife. After getting over the initial nervousness phase it didn't feel that bad and I think it's quite easy to glue the cut back together having minimal visible marks (if I can find adhesive that works and not trash the doll while repairing the joint). Problem was just as I thought, the thread part of the spine joint has broken off and is now inside the upper torso part. Seems difficult to get that thread part out, maybe by using some kind of CCW threaded screw?

John said that he can send me replacement part for free but I guess shipment will cost enough to compensate...
I think it's rather poor market for silicone adhesives here in Finland, maybe I can find some kind of clear windshield silicone from auto part stores if that stuff should work?
Look for 'Permatex flowable windshield sealant' that is the main recommended one.

Also, they make counter clockwise threaded screw removers.

I suspect these + a drill would make quick work at removing the spinal insert. Or you could try drilling out two holes next to eachother, then cut out the piece in the middle, and insert a flat peice of metal, then twist with a wrench
Yes they do.

Baught a set to dig out the scew it was easy and just took a little patience. The new part has a steel rod going through it. Some bad news though. Her vaginal opening leads to the waist screws. The vaginal canal has been exposed to the skeletal insides. There is hole in other words i will have to reinforce it. In my opinion these dolls are art models and certainly rare beaties here in the states.
Attachments
Old part. Removed it with a standard wrench.
Old part. Removed it with a standard wrench.
20160804_222206.jpg (2.01 MiB) Viewed 1648 times
Steel rod inside
Steel rod inside
20160804_222120.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1648 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Oh shit! That's bad luck samara, do you think the damage was caused by the broken part digging back into the vagina before surgery? You can probably fix it with SilPoxy but it depends how big the hole is!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Seems that Samara had better screw extractor kit than me, my bits didn't bite the plastic at all because threads weren't sharp enough. I bought just the same kit as in above picture DarkOne sent. And I also had that hole between her internals and vagina canal where the spine joint nut was. I was asking about that somewhere in these threads and someone said that it might be there on purpose and better to leave it open so that there wouldn't be blowback effect if having intimate time with the doll. But I would be worried about water getting in anyway.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Sorry Pumpster, I must have missed that bit about your 'hole'! I suppose you're right but it does seem a bit unhygenic if it's meant to be there to say the least! I had an inflatable once with a silicone vagina and it didn't seal - it had a kind of flap that wasn't glued properly at the end. When I did glue it up she farted with the back pressure! I dread to think what this hole is if it's meant to be there! Eventually it's going to be quite disgusting inside however well she's cleaned! My parts are on their way so I'll cut a bit further and have a look at my Eva1 in the next few days.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Things are ok with her. Repairing her for loneranger.
She came in for a thigh repair and the spine gave in shipping. Baught my diggers at harbor freight. Worth all of seven or 8 bucks i spent on it.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I've just got sort of another bit of good news today, I'm not going to have to pay any duty on my first doll that arrived broken. I spoke to someone in my carriers' Duty and VAT Department and explained the situation (not the contents!) of the package arriving damaged and broken contents and they are going to null and void payment!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

What did Samara do about that hole at the end of the vaginal canal, did you seal it with silicone or let it be? I have my doll still open and was wondering if it would be better to plug that hole or not...

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Pumpster wrote:What did Samara do about that hole at the end of the vaginal canal, did you seal it with silicone or let it be? I have my doll still open and was wondering if it would be better to plug that hole or not...
samara78
Message subject: Re: Repair. Sent: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:45 am
Some strange news is the vagina terminates at this bowl and had opened up at the end. She is for sure an art model . I'm going to add a graft of thicker silicone in there to prevent that bolt from going through to the vaginal cavity again.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Sitting here now and waiting for that truck to show up.

In transit
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
DAVENPORT, FL

If the delivery Gorilla's haven't smashed and trashed her. Which is going to be very hard to do (thanks to samara78) in her space suit and in her space shuttle.
Attachments
20160809_031824.jpg
20160809_031824.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1508 times
20160806_222049.jpg
20160806_222049.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1508 times
20160721_011559.jpg
20160721_011559.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 1508 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Just to releive the stress - Some packages are better then others, lol!!
Attachments
13090070_10206733674160255_425970877_n.jpg
13090070_10206733674160255_425970877_n.jpg (30.16 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Love that picture LoneRanger!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

LoneRanger wrote:
Pumpster wrote:What did Samara do about that hole at the end of the vaginal canal, did you seal it with silicone or let it be? I have my doll still open and was wondering if it would be better to plug that hole or not...
samara78
Message subject: Re: Repair. Sent: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:45 am
Some strange news is the vagina terminates at this bowl and had opened up at the end. She is for sure an art model . I'm going to add a graft of thicker silicone in there to prevent that bolt from going through to the vaginal cavity again.
You wont need to do that i put shor 30 inside of her so it won't come through.

INFORMATIONS