exdollofficial.com

Introducing Ariel 167cm Thera - A 167cm 2016 Doll Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Ariel 167cm Thera - A 167cm 2016 Doll Review

Post by jazzman »

Lovely doll and I would like to hear more about the Thera face compared with Kayla.. It appears from your photos that the Thera head is signficantly larger than Kayla or might be just optical illusion. would you have a moment to actually sit the 2 heads side by side on a table and take photos from front and side so we can see the comparison?
INTJonny wrote:

THERA FACE:
She is sooooo cute. Such a sweet heart look. She's got this curious look. My gosh I wish DS could make this face with oral function. At any rate, the blue eyes are mesmerizing. I know I posted in the top 5 DS faces, favoring Yolanda more, but I've changed my mind since then. Thera is soooo pretty, she's got this look that will give you an instant smile. Kissing......is an absolute joy, and DIFFERENT than Kayla! Thera has thicker and a juicier upper lip than Kayla. I prefer Kayla more just from how the lips fit and feel, but Thera is a different experience, and a fantastic one!

I love my two babes.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

INTJonny wrote:Happy Holidays from Ariel <3
We are all cuddled up here for the holidays ^ ^
Hmm, guess I need to do some weight lifting some time, would be worth being able to cuddle with such a pretty kitty.
All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

Where did you get the blonde wig?

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

take123 wrote:Where did you get the blonde wig?
Hi there!
Check out www.yesstyle.com
I can't find the actual wig anymore, but just search up "wig" and the site has LOTS of cheap and nice looking wigs.

Also, pretty much my one stop shop for my babes' clothes is this site too.
Whenever I browse the Fairyland capes and hoodies, I just can't stop myself from buying them. So easy to put on, and super warm for cuddling!

happy shopping!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

INTJonny wrote:Happy Holidays from Ariel <3
We are all cuddled up here for the holidays ^ ^
Hi Ariel!
Happy Holidays sweetie!

She's a cutie INTJonny!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

INTJonny wrote:IQF! there he is - knew you'd drop a message.

Yea man, I am happy to the extreme with this 167. Her face too, it gives so much variety to have a Kayla around and a Thera. Ughhh that Thera face just looks just so curious in kind of a naughty way depending on the angle.
I have been quite busy petting this booty since my last message.

mmm here's the list, and DS will pull them off or else we'll made demands:
- reinforced or harder silicone in certain areas like elbows, arms, calves, heels and feet
- standing life-size doll without any risk of damage to bare feet (reasonable assumptions.....like carpet). obviously standing and support her own weight with balance is a stretch, but I'm only talking strictly competent enough material on the soles. Would I like pick her up once in a while without the use of the damn doll stand, and just press her up against the wall for a makeout sesh? mmhmm.
- deeper back door.....wtf.
- permanent vagina for some absolute aethetics that is also durable enough on the outside, yet retains the softness inside
- seamless neck on the life-size dolls. At the very least as a buying option. For me, I'm totally fine with just one favorite head stuck to the body I like for that head. It's just me.
- self heating. I know others have achieved this already - really wonder what it's like. I call Celine an "Ice Queen" when the weather is cold
- here's one for the future. Even though the "man this biatch needs to shut the f up" is one of the many reasons we are doll owners now. Having a great conversation is part of that intimacy that dolls can bring. For me, sex with a doll is good enough or good to the point that it is still able to create those post-sex lizard-brain happy hormones, where the hand or other toys just can't do the same. There's something about the physical body and face of these dolls that can still trick the body to achieve the emotions. Now the move "Her" sparked this idea, where the computer in her is intelligent, and just programmed to love you, figure you out, and just have fun. That could be a start. I think that would make my world, even if she didn't move. Man, it could even be fun that way where you could always joke about certain things. On weekend cleaning days I might tell Celine that all she does is laze around all day and that she should really help out.

Ahhh im done dreaming on paper here.
I would make new DS purchases at combinations of the milestones above.
Prob a 145cm neutral. Ugh....that small frame. mmmmm =P

Hello friend you have a very sexy doll. I like where your mind is going in terms of the basic speech robotic function. This technology already exists, perhaps real nerds arent into doll loving yet hence why it hasnt been implemented. For example, we have the Google Home, Apple siri, and many other advanced Ai software that could be built into the dolls for basic interactions - those are just virtual assistants not really AI... but while I seat on my couch, instead of asking google home about time, weather, addresses, or make calls, remind me of stuff, I am sure all of us doll owners/admirers would rather have a beautiful doll with a sexy voice do those tasks. That d create a personality and a very vivid fantasy. It bothers me that doll makers are charging $8k for a freaking doll yet cannot add a less than $100 virtual assistant function..or an auto blowjob for fc.ksake when we have an autoblow product out there for less than $40..! lol. I cant wait to get into doll making..

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Finally I succumbed to the attractions of the 167. She hasn't finally emerged from packaging yet but without doubt the 167 is one of the most undeservedly underappreciated dolls of all time.

She's the best sculpture yet in terms of realism I've seen of any doll and, the weight is manageable. Having been trained by other dolls who have been significantly heavier than their advertised 30kg weights I'd been expecting the 167 to be on the heavy side. Not at all, no heavier than other toy ladies I've come across.

Photos will come but this lady deserves to come higher up the list for 1st choice.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Can you tell me is it hard to get her into this position? Is it that her legs go way back or that her stomach is bent? Could you show a pic of her in this position from the side? Or a video of her moving into this position would be great.
My 167 doll does not seem to want to move this way. The carton was badly damaged and I have had other problems with her skeleton already. :( I push down on her stomach and pull up on the back of her neck but it feels like she does not want to bend. Maybe I am being too gentle but I don't want to break her.
How much force does it take to bend her spine forward or backward?

Thanks for any advice.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

haremlover wrote:Finally I succumbed to the attractions of the 167. She hasn't finally emerged from packaging yet but without doubt the 167 is one of the most undeservedly underappreciated dolls of all time.

She's the best sculpture yet in terms of realism I've seen of any doll and, the weight is manageable. Having been trained by other dolls who have been significantly heavier than their advertised 30kg weights I'd been expecting the 167 to be on the heavy side. Not at all, no heavier than other toy ladies I've come across.

Photos will come but this lady deserves to come higher up the list for 1st choice.

Best wishes

Harem
:thumbs_up: Congratulations :thumbs_up:

Looking forward to your out of this world reviews of this star. :wink:

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

TheIQF++ wrote:Image
Can you tell me is it hard to get her into this position? Is it that her legs go way back or that her stomach is bent? Could you show a pic of her in this position from the side? Or a video of her moving into this position would be great.
My 167 doll does not seem to want to move this way. The carton was badly damaged and I have had other problems with her skeleton already. :( I push down on her stomach and pull up on the back of her neck but it feels like she does not want to bend. Maybe I am being too gentle but I don't want to break her.
How much force does it take to bend her spine forward or backward?

Thanks for any advice.

hearing this is most interesting. Feels like the first thing to address is how tight/loose the spine joint is.....because it sounds like yours is very tight. Why I ask is.....my 160+ has a super tight joint here while my 167 is loose (but more like JUST right). For my 167, I don't even have to sit on her and pull hard to get the leverage or anything scary like that, like with my 160+, so I know exactly what you mean with what you described there with pulling at her neck. For my 167, I do need to use force, but pretty gently at her shoulders, either back and forth or twist left and right.

Getting her into this position is very easy with my 167. If she's on her back, then her legs bend as far as possible at the hip joint. Then I push a little further gently to move her at the spine as if crunching her belly. Side note this doll is so beautiful aesthetically....she's not fat in any way but the way her tummy flesh comes together just looks so aesthetically pleasing and real. That's it man! So I wonder if the problem is that your 167 could have a super tight joint at the spine.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

INTJonny wrote: hearing this is most interesting. Feels like the first thing to address is how tight/loose the spine joint is.....because it sounds like yours is very tight. Why I ask is.....my 160+ has a super tight joint here while my 167 is loose (but more like JUST right). For my 167, I don't even have to sit on her and pull hard to get the leverage or anything scary like that, like with my 160+, so I know exactly what you mean with what you described there with pulling at her neck. For my 167, I do need to use force, but pretty gently at her shoulders, either back and forth or twist left and right.

Getting her into this position is very easy with my 167. If she's on her back, then her legs bend as far as possible at the hip joint. Then I push a little further gently to move her at the spine as if crunching her belly. Side note this doll is so beautiful aesthetically....she's not fat in any way but the way her tummy flesh comes together just looks so aesthetically pleasing and real. That's it man! So I wonder if the problem is that your 167 could have a super tight joint at the spine.
Interesting... Thanks for your reply.
I agree that some of my 167's joints are so perfect with just the right amount of force needed to move while still staying put when you want it. :thumbs_up:
Her left leg is way too loose almost like a loose jointed doll while her spine is so stiff. Now that I feel confident she won't break, I'm going to try lifting her off the bed by her upper torso (kind of like a wrestling move) and let gravity bend her. Gently of course! Hoping that she will loosen up with a few crunches.

Even with her faults she is the most amazing doll I've ever owned. Only problem is that it will take a lot to get me excited about a new doll now that I have her.

Hope to see more pics and adventures with your girl! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

Hi Guys! Ariel here - juss wanna say hai =D
and show off my peach and more <3
Attachments
20170129_232426_HDR (3263x2358) (3).jpg
20170129_232426_HDR (3263x2358) (3).jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20170201_194013_HDR_Film1 (3600x2025).jpg
20170201_194013_HDR_Film1 (3600x2025).jpg (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20170201_193549_HDR (3600x2025).jpg
20170201_193549_HDR (3600x2025).jpg (3.8 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20170201_193706_HDR (3600x2025).jpg
20170201_193706_HDR (3600x2025).jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 1085 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi INTJonny, she´s a beauty, you are a lucky man!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If anyone's feeling envious . . . there's good reason to be. The 167 is a height of perfection including the softness of her posterior.

Best wishes

Harem

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Great review and pictures INTjonny!

haremlover wrote:If anyone's feeling envious . . . there's good reason to be. The 167 is a height of perfection including the softness of her posterior.

Best wishes

Harem

Well Harem, I completely know what you mean. It was for this reason that I succumbed to the beauty of the 167 body just as you did and hit that order button... :wink:

INFORMATIONS