exdollofficial.com

How to remove clothing stain from DS doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How to remove clothing stain from DS doll?

Post by shinobi1001 »

Hi everyone, I got my new 145+ doll body in and I'll update my other thread once the doll head arrives :)

So I put black lingerie on my doll body to try it out and after I took off the lingerie theres now a slightly black inprint on the dolls back...does this go away on it's own? I've tried water but that didn't help. Wondering if others have experienced this

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How to remove clothing stain from DS doll?

Post by DarkOne »

It will go away on its own given time. (few days to weeks. Months if its very dark) Some isoproponal might help get rid of some of it if its really bad. use a paper towel and carefully rub it in, using enough to keep the paper towel wet and 0 friction feeling. If the paper towel sticks at any time, apply more iso.

If you see the paper towel change color to that of the stain, its working, if not, its doing nothing and stop.

Friction is the enemy of the doll skin. don't rub hard. don't rub dry. Its best to just wait it out unless its a very bad stain.

Always wash all clothing before they wear em. Always often check for stains when wearing any new black clothing. ideally test the clothing wrapped around an insert with a weight placed on top.

Thus far, I have had 100% success (no stains) with dark blue/red and black *satin* clothing (Very smooth, thin, absolutely 0 stretch fabric, often shiny on one side). Black cotton 35%/poly 65% blend stained silicone.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dogfather

Post by dogfather »

happend to my DS163 last year
though if you inspect more closely, sometimes it could just be fibres from the dark clothings stuck on the skin, instead of actual staining

in my case I managed to remove the stain/fibres with soap + warm water + sponge
careful not to rub too hard and too constantly, as I find DS' skin/coating could easily be rubbed off / peeled if rubbing too long without proper lubrication

remember to regularly re-wet the surface with soap and warm water to avoid damaging the coatings

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

DarkOne wrote:It will go away on its own given time. (few days to weeks. Months if its very dark) Some isoproponal might help get rid of some of it if its really bad. use a paper towel and carefully rub it in, using enough to keep the paper towel wet and 0 friction feeling. If the paper towel sticks at any time, apply more iso.

If you see the paper towel change color to that of the stain, its working, if not, its doing nothing and stop.

Friction is the enemy of the doll skin. don't rub hard. don't rub dry. Its best to just wait it out unless its a very bad stain.

Always wash all clothing before they wear em. Always often check for stains when wearing any new black clothing. ideally test the clothing wrapped around an insert with a weight placed on top.

Thus far, I have had 100% success (no stains) with dark blue/red and black *satin* clothing (Very smooth, thin, absolutely 0 stretch fabric, often shiny on one side). Black cotton 35%/poly 65% blend stained silicone.
Thanks, this is very helpful! It's not a very dark spot, but it's big, covering her lower back.

Satin clothing must be a doll's best friend, I bought some too and it doesn't leave any marks. It was only that black lingerie that I should have washed first.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

I had a black bikini top on my 163 for 6 hours and got a deep stain, looked like a black and blue bruise on a person, very dark purple, let it be and was gone in a week, completely!
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Baby oil used short term then immidiately washed off worked well on severaldolls i have owned massage it by hand on thestain for a fewminutes than remove with isopropyl on a cotton pad. This a short term solution. You MUST clean it off with isopropyl alcohol immideately after you finish "massaging the area with baby oil.

The stains also go on their own. I'm just not patient at all.
Best of luck.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Ddwyerstar wrote:I had a black bikini top on my 163 for 6 hours and got a deep stain, looked like a black and blue bruise on a person, very dark purple, let it be and was gone in a week, completely!
Yep. It does go away surprisingly quickly. I actually noticed that as the stain was nearly gone, it kind of looked better since the skin now had subtle changes in color.

And yes, with new clothing, some clothing stains amazingly fast, check after the first couple minutes, first hour, 2nd hour, 4th hour and ideally consider taking her right out of the clothing around the 2nd or 4th hour just to do a much better inspection.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Wash wash wash in hot water before you use clothing for the first time. Even then take care not to leave colored clothing on for a long time.

Note: Wigs/ the cap of the wig can leave stains as well, do the same wash, let soak in HOT water before use.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

McNasty2000
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by McNasty2000 »

This has happened to me as well. Luckily it must not have been too severe, as it gradually faded away after a few days.

INFORMATIONS