exdollofficial.com

I'm so tired of buying clothes that are too big for my girls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: I'm so tired of buying clothes that are too big for my g

Post by rubherkitty »

Yes, sexy night gowns, teddies, etc for small to midsize dolls will probably be impossible to find on the rack and will need to be custom made. I've googled silk night gowns for LG's are there are some cute things that would work w/ modification. I don't have a sewing machine unfortunately.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

I have the same problem with buying clothes for my Tina.
Nothing made for a small adult woman really fits and clothes for little girls are partitially ok but there is no sexy underwear...

so just startet with modifying a thong and a bra for her.

measurements of Tina:
underbust: 47cm
bust: 64cm
would be a european size 45C but no company makes something like that^^

thong is just some cheap thing for 1euro and the bra was european size 70B made by S.Oliver

first how this bra looks on Tina:
bh_anpassen_2.jpg
bh_anpassen_2.jpg (157.55 KiB) Viewed 579 times
bh_anpassen_3.jpg
bh_anpassen_3.jpg (163.77 KiB) Viewed 579 times
and this is the bra I modified:
bh_anpassen_4.jpg
bh_anpassen_4.jpg (160.21 KiB) Viewed 579 times
bh_anpassen_5.jpg
bh_anpassen_5.jpg (184.52 KiB) Viewed 579 times
and the white thong, but thats nothing special
bh_anpassen_6.jpg
bh_anpassen_6.jpg (229.17 KiB) Viewed 579 times
forgot to make the before pics of the red bra but the pink one is same size and brand!
bh_anpassen_1.jpg
bh_anpassen_1.jpg (295.34 KiB) Viewed 579 times
you can also see the parts I cut off

everything is sewn by hand, takes some time but its not a big thing!

If you don't have two left hands with ten thumbs start sewing stuff for your small dolls!
Its worth every second you spend on it!

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Thanks,guys,those are some great tips on materials and on marking fabric, I just intend on modifying Chinese clothes bought on Amazon and eBay. Can't wait to get started!
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Ddwyerstar wrote:Since the purchase of my first lady, I have had the problem of clothes not fitting properly. I buy small, they are too big, I buy x-small, they can be still too big, they are too big around, too long, too sloppy looking. I must have the best for my girls and am tired of wasting money. I decided to buy a 79.00 sewing machine and custom fit the clothes. I don't know how to sew, but how hard can it be? I will hem skirts to make them sexier, take the sides in on shirts to tailor fit them, shorten bra straps, and install zippers or bottoms on the back of shirts to make dressing easier and less destructive to my dolls, wish me luck, has anybody else done this? How did it work out for you?
Having tried sewing myself it can be very tricky. You have to have good hands, as in steady, and having good commanding control to guide the cloth properly. Otherwise you'll get overlapping threads. I have great respect for anyone who can sew. There's doing it, then there's doing it well (enough) then there's flawless.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

It seems like a lot of work but the result really fits better and looks great.

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

I carry this card in my wallet at all times in case I trip over something

I also carry a tiny tape measure in my vehicle so if I stop somewhere I can lay the clothing flat measure and multiply by 2 to get a more accurate measure on my sizing. For the most part I have avoided unexpected size problems.

Though I learned that stretch clothing is way better the say Jean materials (Sadly AbbeyDawn loves Jean clothes) And long sleeves kinda suck. But Again I love the photo results on her so I struggle through it.

Hope the card and measuring tape idea helps other people. (Remember you can measure your doll instead of using the sellers stats so your more accurate)

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

The tape idea is great, I carry one on my keychain

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Sir Agot Dahl wrote:I carry this card in my wallet at all times in case I trip over something

I also carry a tiny tape measure in my vehicle so if I stop somewhere I can lay the clothing flat measure and multiply by 2 to get a more accurate measure on my sizing. For the most part I have avoided unexpected size problems.

Though I learned that stretch clothing is way better the say Jean materials (Sadly AbbeyDawn loves Jean clothes) And long sleeves kinda suck. But Again I love the photo results on her so I struggle through it.

Hope the card and measuring tape idea helps other people. (Remember you can measure your doll instead of using the sellers stats so your more accurate)
You might also want to keep a couple extra sizes on that card. Arm length, neck to center of waistline, waistline to ankles. For shirts and pants.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Got my new sewing machine set up and working and have been using samples of different fabrics and trying different stitches forward and backward, it's really easy! Custom clothes coming soon! Got a refurbished Brother machine on Amazon for 60.00, came with instructional DVD
IMG_20160707_201812.jpg
IMG_20160707_201812.jpg (68.28 KiB) Viewed 459 times

INFORMATIONS