exdollofficial.com

DS Mini Eva

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS Mini Eva

Post by DarkOne »

madshagger wrote:
DarkOne wrote:One thing I might suggest is trying ABS cement... for plumbing. Found at pretty much any hardware store.

its a solvent glue that actually melts and welds ABS together (be super careful not to get it on the hinge between two peices of ABS)

You would want to buy a small brush to apply it with, instead of the big dobber that comes with it... Try buying some ABS plumbing fittings to try the glue out on.

I can't really tell what plastic it is used there though, you might want to do some tests on it first, like scrape the corner slightly and see if a hard shaving comes off like it does from ABS pipe, or if its more gooy like nylon.

Maybe try and ABS glue a small peice of ABS fitting to the unused side of one of the joints and see if it sticks very well.
I'd sugest JB weld 2 part epoxy. That stuff in harder that steel when it cures. You can literally fix engine blocks with it.

If I cant get the threaded section out of the torso I'm considering this route. Stuffing a drill in Eva doesn't sit well.
Yea, I don't know, when I looked into it, not all epoxies will stick to ABS. Plastics can be tricky and mating plastic to plastic is often best done with solvent based glues designed for the plastic at hand. Some epoxies apparently do stick to ABS however..
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Here is the damage to mine, at least the knee joint damage:
DSCN2911Small.jpg
DSCN2911Small.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1738 times
DSCN2912Small.jpg
DSCN2912Small.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1736 times
its hard to make out but the tab is actually C shaped cross section, its only about 1/2 as thick as it could be... really poor engineering choice there. The new thighs tab is a solid cross section like it should be.

Here is a better picture of the tab, it broke off at the front of the picture.
DSCN2915smallcrop.jpg
DSCN2915smallcrop.jpg (210.64 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Thanks madshagger I'll look out for that. As for the cutting, I don't think you can get to the joints properly via the side and there is a natural line down the back. As I had to look at the neck and shoulder first it seemed logical to go down the back to find out what else was broken. The torso part of the skeleton is wider side to side than it is deep and I'm not sure if the pictures of it are still available on the DS website. Let me know and I'll see if I can copy them onto here. Looking at Eva again just now, if you had to remove the broken part I think you'd have to peel back and cut through far more silicone coming in from the side. You could ask DS what they might recommend of course! I hope that helps.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks madshagger I'll look out for that. As for the cutting, I don't think you can get to the joints properly via the side and there is a natural line down the back. As I had to look at the neck and shoulder first it seemed logical to go down the back to find out what else was broken. The torso part of the skeleton is wider side to side than it is deep and I'm not sure if the pictures of it are still available on the DS website. Let me know and I'll see if I can copy them onto here. Looking at Eva again just now, if you had to remove the broken part I think you'd have to peel back and cut through far more silicone coming in from the side. You could ask DS what they might recommend of course! I hope that helps.
DS has a back and knee repair video if you ask them for it.

They go in through the side in that video for the back. they have to cut reallyyy deep.

Pictures of the skeleton can be found here: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=69958

I can tell you first hand they have been upgrading the skeleton since then however. Not sure if it has changed beyond better plastics and a few minor changes however.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks DarkOne. I suppose the natural mould line is along the side so that's where they would cut. I still think you can get to it better from cutting down the back but watching the video may help others. I've already cut down the back so I can't really change now!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks DarkOne. I suppose the natural mould line is along the side so that's where they would cut. I still think you can get to it better from cutting down the back but watching the video may help others. I've already cut down the back so I can't really change now!
Yea I think the idea is try to disguise your repairs as just a slightly worse mold line.. no need to add new lines to her body.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Probably! However, when I squeeze the cuts back together, it looks like they'll be hidden in the groove of the back quite well and judging by the scuff marks on the recent pictures of the repaired one, I think I'd prefer to see untouched front and sides. If you make a bit of a mess on the side you can see it from the front or the back!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Probably! However, when I squeeze the cuts back together, it looks like they'll be hidden in the groove of the back quite well and judging by the scuff marks on the recent pictures of the repaired one, I think I'd prefer to see untouched front and sides. If you make a bit of a mess on the side you can see it from the front or the back!
Yea, but she has such a sexy back... it would be a shame to mess it up. Especially with no neck seam, someone posted a upward angle shot of there DS-mini's back and neck.. it was to die for.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It sure is DarkOne! However, I'm afraid I had to make a choice when I cut into the shoulder and neck area first. It seemed logical to keep on going down the back. You can peel away the silicone fairly easily and I do think it will be easier for me to get to the joints to hopefully mend soon. My replacement is due on 13th so it won't be long! Just carrying her around still weight is difficult because of all the 'floppy' joints and I think I've now got damage to the right hip joint. I do hope my new Eva comes with an upgrade! I haven't dared ask DS yet because I want to see how she arrives first. I'm going to ask the carrier to wait while I check her over or if he can't I'll only sign saying 'unchecked'.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

hollows+fentiman wrote:It sure is DarkOne! However, I'm afraid I had to make a choice when I cut into the shoulder and neck area first. It seemed logical to keep on going down the back. You can peel away the silicone fairly easily and I do think it will be easier for me to get to the joints to hopefully mend soon. My replacement is due on 13th so it won't be long! Just carrying her around still weight is difficult because of all the 'floppy' joints and I think I've now got damage to the right hip joint. I do hope my new Eva comes with an upgrade! I haven't dared ask DS yet because I want to see how she arrives first. I'm going to ask the carrier to wait while I check her over or if he can't I'll only sign saying 'unchecked'.
well the repair parts I got are definitely an upgrade over the design in my doll. I estimate at least 4x as strong on the knee joint. Not all joints are improved as much but then its shipping that is going to be the biggest stress for these dolls.

I found because the DS silicone is so sticky when clean, it sticks a lot better to the bones and feels more natural after delamination then some other silicone/tpe dolls.

If your replacement has not yet shipped, Make sure to e-mail john about any new joint damage you suspect and have him ship the new joints with your replacement doll.

He told me that shipping for repair parts to canada was going to be $69! Crazy expensive. Only the first shipment of repair parts is free -_-;

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Thanks for that DarkOne. I think it may be too late for that as my new one is on its way and John already sent me a new neck joint. This happened to be the wrong one once I'd cut Eva open but it may match another joint. It's such a shame because they are beautiful dolls! DS did a really good job in their design - I just don't understand how they could have missed this brittle problem. Perhaps they rushed into production because of the demand for their first mini.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Thanks for that DarkOne. I think it may be too late for that as my new one is on its way and John already sent me a new neck joint. This happened to be the wrong one once I'd cut Eva open but it may match another joint. It's such a shame because they are beautiful dolls! DS did a really good job in their design - I just don't understand how they could have missed this brittle problem. Perhaps they rushed into production because of the demand for their first mini.
I don't understand it either. Everything else is EXTREMELY high quality but for the first run they went with crap quality for the skeleton? Makes no sense at all.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

hollows+fentiman wrote:However, the only silicone glue that seems to work is Sil-Poxy by Smoothon which is quite expensive (I paid about £42 for a 3oz tube!).
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271783054109? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Could this be used as adhesive for platinum silicone?
brayton wrote:its very imformative and appreciated to here from others who have one of this type of doll. I am very fortunate so far, I am very carful with Eva, although her vagina shoed signes of tearing after the 1st time we were intimate. so sad I am gental, but with she could take me without being damaged
I didn't even feel like doing "it" with her after I tried her lady part with my finger. Barely could fit my finger inside (apparently they scaled it down too in size) and I also felt strange "sandpapery" ring inside the vagina.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Pumpster wrote:
hollows+fentiman wrote:However, the only silicone glue that seems to work is Sil-Poxy by Smoothon which is quite expensive (I paid about £42 for a 3oz tube!).
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271783054109? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Could this be used as adhesive for platinum silicone?
brayton wrote:its very imformative and appreciated to here from others who have one of this type of doll. I am very fortunate so far, I am very carful with Eva, although her vagina shoed signes of tearing after the 1st time we were intimate. so sad I am gental, but with she could take me without being damaged
I didn't even feel like doing "it" with her after I tried her lady part with my finger. Barely could fit my finger inside (apparently they scaled it down too in size) and I also felt strange "sandpapery" ring inside the vagina.
That.. is the fabric mesh. It can be removed if you are careful. Its not all that bad if you use a lot of lube but yes I think I'll be removing it from my doll at some point.

her vagina does fit a penis but yes it does tend to tear because they made it wayy too thin at the very top of the vagina, like a 2~3mm thick flap. I am thinking of removing the fabric and reinforcing with flowable windshield sealant on that area on the inside.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

DarkOne wrote:her vagina does fit a penis but yes it does tend to tear because they made it wayy too thin at the very top of the vagina, like a 2~3mm thick flap. I am thinking of removing the fabric and reinforcing with flowable windshield sealant on that area on the inside.
So you don't plan of doing anything about the tear, I guess it goes progressively worse if doll is used for sex?

INFORMATIONS