exdollofficial.com

Did your DS-mini arrive intact?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Did your DS-mini arrive intact?

My DS-mini arrived intact and is still fine.
26%
My DS-mini arrived intact but soon broke with little force (suspect weakened joints due to shipping damage, some damage to box)
32%
My DS-mini arrived intact but it broke by accident/excessive force
5%
My DS-mini arrived broken
37%

Total votes: 19

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Did your DS-mini arrive intact?

Post by Pumpster »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi LoneRanger!
I don't think we have much of a choice! The videos from DS look as though it could be an easy closure but the art must be in making a clean cut first through the upper layer. As you go deeper in towards the joint it is harder to continue that clean cut and you have to make several cuts. When I did my first cut on Eva1 it was very nervy but I knew a replacement doll was on its way! However, because of the 'sticky' nature of the silicone I can close up the cuts without really noticing them.
I suppose when I eventually apply Sil-Poxy after repair of the joints I won't have much time to do any adjustment so I'll practice without the 'glue' first!
I took my doll out of her box yesterday and it looked like her side I slit open earlier had healed up by itself and I could barely notice it lol. So I think that the silicone will be easy to glue back so that it leaves very little visible mark, but only if the first cut is done nicely and by the seam.

WatchingNLoving

Post by WatchingNLoving »

My Eve arrived with a broken spine. Repair parts came in, but I don't think I have the skill set to do the necessary repairs. Tried to used her as is and as gently as I can, but was just too much trouble. I haven't decided on what I want to do with her yet in her condition.

Good luck to those that will be repairing their DS-Minis.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Welcome to TDF, WatchingNLoving - though sad that it should be with a broken-spined Eve!

The repairs (I think) shouldn't be terribly difficult. I've done some repair work with an older Realdoll, which helped her to become older still. (Eventually, I simply wasn't able to keep up, though, as she's a tin-silicone doll, and the tears just kept coming.)

I hope that you can find a solution for your little woman!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

I really should get two votes for this pole as after my first Eve doll arrived with a broken spine my replacement doll that supposedly has the reinforced skeleton also arrived broken but this time with a broken spine and also the leg is broken where it connects to the pelvis.

I've had quite a few DS dolls over the years and the quality of the dolls and the customer service has been great but after they basically admitted to me that the skeleton isn't strong enough to withstand the jolts they have been getting during shipping after I received my replacement doll is totally unacceptable.

I do still have an Eva doll on order as she was at the pre-sale price and I've been told by DS that they are totally redesigning the skeleton because of all the problems customers are getting so I will either try to put this order on hold till the new skeleton is finished or just try to get my deposit refunded as I wouldn't want another doll turning up broken.

Mahoro

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Man that sucks! However, I have two broken Eva dolls too. The first had a broken neck, left shoulder, back and then pelvis which is the worst break I'm afraid. The second Eva broke her pelvis soon after I got her and I've got a feeling that could have been my fault. However it must have snapped quite easily as I was very gentle with her knowing what had happened with the first one!
Anyway, welcome to TDF WatchingNLoving and don't be put off by the various posts on this subject. We're all trying to help each other through these difficult times! The surgery is not really that difficult but you do need some silicone glue. DS have recommended SilPoxy which is quite expensive and a windscreen sealant which I'm not sure anyone has tried yet! If it's a broken spine she has you may need some extraction drills. The problem we all are trying to get round is how long will the new parts last? Have courage and try the surgery if you've got the parts already!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

My Krystal (Eve - white) will be at the Surgeons tomorrow, that would be samara78, our resident expert on all things doll.

Hopefully it is just her knee/thigh bone and no other broken parts. She seemed fine (except for the leg of course) but I did not over do it.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

LoneRanger wrote:My Krystal (Eve - white) will be at the Surgeons tomorrow, that would be samara78, our resident expert on all things doll.

Hopefully it is just her knee/thigh bone and no other broken parts. She seemed fine (except for the leg of course) but I did not over do it.
She is already with the new part. It was just the knee. You were sent the right part too. She just needs to beclosed up now. She came in around 3 and lil D has been holding her hand ever since 314 pm. Now the fun part closing her up. Lol
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

samara78 wrote: She is already with the new part. It was just the knee. You were sent the right part too. She just needs to beclosed up now. She came in around 3 and lil D has been holding her hand ever since 314 pm. Now the fun part closing her up. Lol
Having seen some of the marvelous work you have done with poor little dolls ready for the trash heap, I have no doubt it will be perfect.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It is as close as i can get. I will have to repack her though. She moved around in the box despite your best efforts to pack her. I have some heavy duty foam to brace her with. In addition to packing bubble wrap.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It's amazing. I thought she was so snug. I tried to move her by hand and I could not.
L✰neR✯nger

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

samara78 wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:My Krystal (Eve - white) will be at the Surgeons tomorrow, that would be samara78, our resident expert on all things doll.

She is already with the new part. It was just the knee. You were sent the right part too. She just needs to beclosed up now. She came in around 3 and lil D has been holding her hand ever since 314 pm. Now the fun part closing her up. Lol
Happy to hear that the part was correct and you were able to fix her. Hoping that Lone enjoys her even more now that she is whole again.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I hope so too. She is an amazingly charming doll. So smooth and lovely. When the sealant rests for a bit i can do some finer work on her. Don't you worry lone she will be beautifully repacked for you. Like a little papoos lol.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

samara78 wrote:I hope so too. She is an amazingly charming doll. So smooth and lovely. When the sealant rests for a bit i can do some finer work on her. Don't you worry lone she will be beautifully repacked for you. Like a little papoos lol.
Agreed, its so amazing to have a small doll with so many joints. The shoulder joints in particular add an interesting extra dimension to arm movement. It gives her an amazing level of expression to her poses.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

linux_tyro wrote: Happy to hear that the part was correct and you were able to fix her. Hoping that Lone enjoys her even more now that she is whole again.
Thank you so very much!!
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I hope everything turns out really well for you Lone, it sounds like samara78 has done a really good job despite the carriers trying to do their best to create more damage!
Perhaps we should see if someone can come up with a foam mould to prevent any movement while in transit! I'm surprised DS are still shipping with a box that doesn't fit these dolls properly. They must have realised the damage that has been caused can be prevented somewhat with a better fitting package!
By the way, I still haven't heard from DS about my parts I need. They've gone a bit quiet recently!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS