exdollofficial.com

Please Welcome Korra! (163+)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Please Welcome Korra! (163+)

Post by TheIQF++ »

Thanks, guys. Korra still feels like a new doll to me since she was fixed.
Unfortunately, I have to make some more repairs to her body - but it should be 100 times easier than fixing her feet was.
I want to give her some special attention soon.
I had an idea for some movements and pictures that stay true to her personality.
Even though Korra and Alissa share the same body they are totally different! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:Thanks, guys. Korra still feels like a new doll to me since she was fixed.
Unfortunately, I have to make some more repairs to her body - but it should be 100 times easier than fixing her feet was.
I want to give her some special attention soon.
I had an idea for some movements and pictures that stay true to her personality.
Even though Korra and Alissa share the same body they are totally different! :)
Korra is so cute even without the glasses. Now I wanted to hug her. Can a friend hug her? Sure you won't get jealous xD I might tickle her a bit heheh jk lol

Anyways, the way you took care of her means that you really cared so much that even after a year or so, she's still prestine. You can see how a man handles her ladies properly when their doll is old and still look brandnew. You really must have a heart for her and that's what makes you a better person and it can be seen through your dolls. If I'm a girl, I would be jealous of that doll right now because if I am a lady, I want my man to look after me and keep me looking perfect in his eyes and I would do the same xDD

Korra is a perfect doll I assure you that you would do anything to keep her around.

Ciao,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Good to see you plan to show her again( after whatever repair).

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi TheIQF++, great Job, we are rooting for Korra healing completely. Best wishes,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thought this was someone else thread and sent you a p.m lol they look great! And nice pics too.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Korra would be in good hands. I know IQ would do everything to keep her around xD and another reason this thread made a sexy come back.

Hoping to see an anniversary session too like Licia.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

RJAce1014 wrote: Korra is so cute even without the glasses. Now I wanted to hug her. Can a friend hug her? Sure you won't get jealous xD I might tickle her a bit heheh jk lol

Anyways, the way you took care of her means that you really cared so much that even after a year or so, she's still prestine. You can see how a man handles her ladies properly when their doll is old and still look brandnew. You really must have a heart for her and that's what makes you a better person and it can be seen through your dolls. If I'm a girl, I would be jealous of that doll right now because if I am a lady, I want my man to look after me and keep me looking perfect in his eyes and I would do the same xDD

Korra is a perfect doll I assure you that you would do anything to keep her around.

Ciao,

RJ
Thank you so much for your comments! I try to be nice to her like she is judging me. She does need a hug sometimes. I am surprised how her face can show different emotions. Even gratitude.
samara78 wrote:Thought this was someone else thread and sent you a p.m lol they look great! And nice pics too.
Ha ha - no worries. Hope her old foot bones are holding up for you.
mi6c, brigittes hubbie
Thanks for the help and support, all. :D
These are constructed so well and able to be fixed with spare parts. It makes you feel confident that you can fix her up good as new.
After almost 2 years, I'm still finding it fun to take pictures with a loose jointed doll. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote: Thank you so much for your comments! I try to be nice to her like she is judging me. She does need a hug sometimes. I am surprised how her face can show different emotions. Even gratitude.
Indeed! DS dolls has some magics on their doll make up that at any angle, certain expressions is formed. It's great to see that you saw that too. Means I'm not the only crazy guy after all xD

Hey, she judges you because she wanted you perfect like her haha. Our girls see us doing everything to keep them well and I'm sure she taking part of that saying. She wanted you perfect and prestine haha (Hope she don't sell you haha)

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS