exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Suki (DS mini)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Capt_Rye

Re: Please welcome Suki (DS mini)

Post by Capt_Rye »

Well after 2 weeks all her joints are holding up. However she's somehow managed to tear a hole in the silicone of her left foot http://imgur.com/a/xISsi

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

That's some good news ... glad to hear Suki is doing just fine! That hole in her foot ... easy fix with SilPoxy. She'll be as good as new, if not better ...
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Welp it finally happened. My suki broke. I picked her up last night for some cuddling and found her left leg below the knee was limp and hanging. I've contacted ds to get a repair kit. What's odd about this is the fact that suki has been laying down for the past week and upon checking her last she was perfectly fine.

http://imgur.com/a/cw8lc

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

So these are ticking time bombs, you never know what part of the body goes limp without warning :( And good luck trying to sell these without practically losing all your money with reputation like this...

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Sorry to hear that Capt_Rye, although the knee is probably easier to replace than the pelvis. My Eva2 did a very similar thing, she was fine for a while and then suddenly her hip went as I picked her up!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

I totally feel for you guys and girls who paid mega bucks for the ultra cute Eva and Eve dolls that are breaking from a whisper. She is really adorable but fragile as a feather and is certainly not meant for sex play as I see it. She's just a looker, sorry. And then maybe not even that as some were damaged during shipping, makes me wonder what those customs agents are doing with those dolls.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I don't think my Eva1 was even opened at customs. I think it was all down to carrier damage and poor packaging! She was not packed well enough for a trip half way round the world!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

My Eva is still 100% (knock on wood). The only thing that seemed odd upon opening her box was a hard ring depression in her left heel. I am guessing that it was a test tool used by customs to check the surface consistency. It eventually disappeared with time and gentle massaging. Other then that she appeared not to have budged at all in the EXDoll box.

I do not use her for anything other then taking her picture. I pick her up like a baby fully supporting her back and both legs cradled. I only dress her from the feet up while laying on a padded table, never over the head and prefer outfits that open in front or back to accommodate the hips.

And as the book says - never, ever grab her by her calf to rotate her leg, always use the thigh.

Yep, it's a constant worry now, but it is what it is.
L✰neR✯nger

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

I knew it was a probability I hoped it wouldn't happen. I'm surprised that it happened the way it did though. If her knee had gone during sexy times I could attribute it to being to rough. But as it was I was careful and she was fine when I put her away. So to suddenly find the joint broken is, well I don't know what to blame.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I think the plastic joints are so hard that they can start to crack before failing. When I opened Eva1 the top part of the torso had several cracks radiating away from the mounting bolt hole, which had the bolt in place during transit. If the shock went through the bolt when (perhaps I should say if) the box was dropped and into the mounting thus cracking the plastic around it! It hadn't failed but obviously would sooner or later!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Capt_Rye wrote:Welp it finally happened. My suki broke. I picked her up last night for some cuddling and found her left leg below the knee was limp and hanging. I've contacted ds to get a repair kit. What's odd about this is the fact that suki has been laying down for the past week and upon checking her last she was perfectly fine.

http://imgur.com/a/cw8lc
Awwwwww ... I'm so sorry to hear this Capt! What a nightmare experience. I hope Suki can be repaired and brought back to like new condition! Best wishes for a successful repair!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

That sucks - I haven't touched my little Blossom in almost a month now for fear of breakage. Tomorrow will be her 3 month anniversary (5/13) so a few picks are required.
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

It is soooo depressing the way we have to handle these dolls with kid gloves. The silicone is really durable (apart from a few tears around the vagina perhaps) and yet every time I move my Eva2 the skeleton clicks and I'm just scared even trying to pose her will cause a break!
Some slightly good news, for me at least, my parts are finally on the way! I just hope they are the right ones!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I wish that they would just put all the key parts that have been updated (both thigh bones and spine with metal pin) and send as a package when the 1st thing breaks. Do it all at once and get it over with. I wish I had the upgraded other thigh bone done also on Krystal, you know it's a weak point and could break at anytime.
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I do not think these are sex dolls. In my opinion they are art models.
Harem warned to be delicate with these ladies. My eve lil D is still in original conditions. She came in the exdoll box as well.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS