exdollofficial.com

Please welcome Suki (DS mini)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Capt_Rye

Please welcome Suki (DS mini)

Post by Capt_Rye »

Greetings all this is an update from this thread but with all the info in one place. :D http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=73149.

Please welcome Suki, my DS mini eva with white skin.

so lets start:
Ordering: Well ordering was pretty easy. Pretty straight forward point and click followed by email confirmation. Which was good for me as I accidentally ordered an Eve when I clicked accept while drunk. so there was a few moments to cancel it without anything going through :whistle: . Following my order my emails with John where straight and simple. Unlike another company I used for a different doll using paypal with DS was much easier as DS simply sent me an invoice rather than me sending a payment first. This of course made me much more secure in that Im sending my payment to the correct people.

Status updates: I was one of the last people to get orders in for the mini before DS pulled them from their store (ordered the day before they pulled it). I was told production time would be 2-4 weeks. Over the next 2 weeks several issues with the doll cropped up. One issue I wont go into as per TDF rules (though we all already know what that is). However I will say that John was very reassuring and happy to confirm that the issue had been dealt with. The second issue is of course the dolls being DOA (damaged on arrival) or breaking shortly afterwords. John once again assured me that they would do everything they could to insure same and protected transit of my mini. In addition to the fact that ordering so late meant my suki received the benefits of the skeleton upgrades. Sorry to all those preorder folks that had issues, but thanks to you my Suki is stronger than ever.

Shipping: Always a nail biter. Any one whos ever bought a doll is well aware of that constant spamming of the waybill to see where your lovely is currently. My Suki was ready to ship after 3 weeks and picked up on friday evening (local time) by DHL. From there she spent much of her saturday and sunday in china its self. Which is always the case with my dolls. Spending a few days saying good bye to their birth land. From there I was surprised to see her arrive into the USA via Los Angeles, I was under the impression that DHL all went through Cincinnati. Oh well, shes made it to my country. The next day (today, Tuesday) she was out for delivery :o I could hardly wait. Of course as is always the case with the packages you always want to get right away she took her time but did arrive mid afternoon.

Initial reactions: Box is kinda beat up. Once opened up everything looks ok. Shes smaller than Id expected but I think thats due to how other pictures of the mini have been laid out. and the fact that im just over 6 foot. Shes heavier than expected. However this is my first full silicon doll. my other doll, a 126cm fabric anime doll is much lighter. The jacket she came with was a bit difficult to get off her and left some staining on her shoulders and wrists. That washed off however. All of the know problem joints were well wrapped and appear to be working just fine. Shes easy to move and pose but again a bit heavier than expected. She is firm yet soft, its just like grabbing someone real. Theres just enough give in the silicone to feel like tissue and yet its still firm enough to grab and move without feeling like youre going to pull her flesh right off.

overall upon arrival as she is Id give the DS mini a 9/10, my only issue was the size was a bit smaller than expected. However for the price its a great buy.

please enjoy the pictures in the imgur link below (stupid image size limits and all). I may update with more pictures at a later time.

http://imgur.com/a/s1sQ0

box was almost already opened on arrival

slight damage to one side of the box

but everything looks likes its in place.

her core and knees where extra padded for shipping.

but everything looks good to go.

a little bit shy but not totally trying to hide it either :wink:

after a long journey a nice change of panties always feels good.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Please welcome Suki (DS mini)

Post by Lika »

Congrats on your New DS mini ~!!
Nakita Says Hi ~!!
Gotta love these Mini~!!
The White skin tone looks really nice on her.

Also you can check out my Girl here xD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... it=Nakita6
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Is it just me or does her vag hole look a bit bigger than the one of my doll... Maybe they have improved that too as it's way too tight. Anyway congrats and I hope that your girl doesn't break her bones :D

Does anyone have better information about those skeleton upgrades they are talking about, better plastic, more thick joints? Picture of new skeleton would be nice to see...

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Pumpster wrote:Is it just me or does her vag hole look a bit bigger than the one of my doll... Maybe they have improved that too as it's way too tight. Anyway congrats and I hope that your girl doesn't break her bones :D

Does anyone have better information about those skeleton upgrades they are talking about, better plastic, more thick joints? Picture of new skeleton would be nice to see...
the thigh->knee joint has been replaced from a C shaped cross section of ABS, to a solid insert of Nylon. I know that for sure.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 11&start=0 to see the old and new thigh->knee joint.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

"Suki" - "To like". And I do.

Congratulations, Capt. Rye - she's lovely!

~B.
"Plays with dolls"

This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Very happy to see your pretty lady all relaxed and already feeling at home. Congratulations Capt_Rye!

Blossom says hi also.
Krystal is on the road to see the Doll Doctor.
L✰neR✯nger

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Thanks all:

Here's a 3 day update. So far so good. Nothing has broken yet and I've enjoyed her lady bits a few times now. A small tear in the vaginal silicone has happened but stopped once it reached the thicker silicone at the clitoris.

I find her easy to bathe in the shower as she can be posed standing up and leaning against the wall (I don't leave there for long and usually have one hand on her). Powdering her is also easy and I find can be done in less than 10 min. Overall still very happy

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Your dolls name reminds me of this song..
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Capt_Rye and your lovely lady!
My Eva2 says hi too!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (958.31 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Well Its been over a week and suki and I have done plenty of bonding ;) . shes still holding up well with not breaks or issues

http://imgur.com/a/Y5yXF pictures here show you she still holds her poses well.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Whoa I'm afraid to spread her legs like that because her hips start making clucking noises and I'm afraid her joints would snap... :D

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Me too! However, I think she's designed to move like that and I think the problem probably only comes when she becomes too 'tempting' in that pose and your weight then forces the legs further!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

Pumpster wrote:Whoa I'm afraid to spread her legs like that because her hips start making clucking noises and I'm afraid her joints would snap... :D
ive had no issues with the joints make clunking or creaking noises
hollows+fentiman wrote:Me too! However, I think she's designed to move like that and I think the problem probably only comes when she becomes too 'tempting' in that pose and your weight then forces the legs further!
have had no issues with my body weight. but im also careful too.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I do hope it stays that way for you Capt_Rye! Sorry, we get a bit nervous after having breakages we weren't expecting!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

Capt_Rye

Post by Capt_Rye »

hollows+fentiman wrote:I do hope it stays that way for you Capt_Rye! Sorry, we get a bit nervous after having breakages we weren't expecting!
I do to.

INFORMATIONS