exdollofficial.com

Photoshoots Narumi and Yumika

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Photoshoots Narumi and Yumika

Post by RaDiv »

Woekie wrote:Is it just me or are all images reduced to thumbnails... *sigh* ... it sucks to be a newbie 8O

Should I have posted the images in the thread? If so why should I still create separate albums on the dollalbum?
I trired to link to one photo and it happened to me as well. Maybe Alex has an idea bout what's going on?

Many people watch photos in the Doll Album and there your doll photos are safe in case your computer should break down or memory card get corrupted. It happened to me, luckily I could recover them with a recovery program.
She told me to come but I was already there

Woekie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woekie »

Mondoon wrote:
Woekie wrote:Is it just me or are all images reduced to thumbnails... *sigh* ... it sucks to be a newbie 8O

Should I have posted the images in the thread? If so why should I still create separate albums on the dollalbum?
No it's not just you. I've looked at the references by doing a 'quote' and they are all img600 as they should be.

For some reason they are being displayed thumbnail size. It might be a bug or the number you have in the post.

I'd ask a modmin to have a look and see if they can figure it out.
So the next time I'd better upload the photo's directly to the forum... What's the preferred way: just post a few on the forum and post a link to the doll album for more? Or is it still ok to post around 20 photo's?

Thanks for helping out BTW !

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Woekie wrote:So the next time I'd better upload the photo's directly to the forum... What's the preferred way: just post a few on the forum and post a link to the doll album for more? Or is it still ok to post around 20 photo's?

Thanks for helping out BTW !
I still think it's a bug or something so I'd still ask a modmin to take a look and see if they can work out why they aren't showing in img600 format. Send a pm.
I don't know if 20 or so is too many so it's best to ask the question. I assume you're OK with pm's.

Don't panic, someone will investigate for you.

The moderator on this section is Jiyai. His name appears at the top in green.

Edit: Just noticed RaDiv is investigating for you.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Woekie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woekie »

Wauw, thanks for all the help guys!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great photo shoots Woekie! Narumi and Yumika are delightful! I'm sure you will get the photo posting issue under control very soon ... once you get it figured out, it will become second nature.
Mondoon wrote:
mi6c wrote:Very bad pictures of Yumika though - not one Ear poke through her gorgeous black hair :wink: :whistle:
OK, ok, I am kidding :lol: , great pictures, but I'd still love to see her elven heritage every now and then.
OMG. Is Yumika an elf. I hadn't realised. Come on Woekie, don't hide those gorgeous ears from us. :lol:

More pictures of Yumika and her ears please. :D
And Yeah ... don't hide Yumika's pretty Elf ears. :mrgreen: :wink:

Oh ... Yumika looks ravishing wearing a black/dark wig. Until now I've only seen her in Blonde, but WOW she really POPS wearing a dark wig! SWEET!!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Woekie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woekie »

Thanks to the admin that fixed the thumbnails issue! :glou:

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

Woekie wrote:Thanks to the admin that fixed the thumbnails issue! :glou: