exdollofficial.com

Getting rid of 'rub' marks on Doll's skin?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Getting rid of 'rub' marks on Doll's skin?

Post by shinobi1001 »

I did not know silicon was so susceptible to being damaged by clothing. This pic is of my dolls thigh, and the skirt my doll was wearing made these rub marks. Does anyone know what product I can buy to get rid of these rub marks?
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (16.42 KiB) Viewed 2688 times

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Getting rid of 'rub' marks on Doll's skin?

Post by 4biddenartist »

Is this DS platinum silicone? looks like burn marks. Hope you find an answer as this is disturbing.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

4biddenartist wrote:Is this DS platinum silicone? looks like burn marks. Hope you find an answer as this is disturbing.
Yeah, DS platinum silicone is not as durable as I thought. There should be something to fix this...

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

well I know nothing about getting rid of them but I do know nylon stockings will help to prevent this from occuring. I always dress my doll in crotch-less pantyhose. But I did make the mistake of letting her sit in fishnets for months and she has diamonds etched into her skin now if you look closely. But my doll is TPE. I do have a Z-one silicone doll on order though.
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

Hi,

Unfortunately those are slough marks due to the silicone being softer than whatever its coming in contact with.

It can happen from rubbing the dolls skin too much or clothing rubbing on it.

Sorry you had that experience. Ive had my share :cry:

I don't know any chemical that can fix that, besides doing a repair with more silicone.

You could try and use soap or shaving cream and a shaver to smooth the spots out some. (shave off the abrasion)

This will remove material from the doll so that's something to think about.

If you let the doll get sticky (don't powder) her in those areas the skin abrasion will stick back down again and be less noticeable.

DTW

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You Can't shave it. The silicone softness makes it more prone to damage. The most you can do is clean with acetone. Then mix some 2 part silicone shore 00.10
Apply it and pull a seran over smoothly over the area and let cure.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

samara78 wrote:You Can't shave it. The silicone softness makes it more prone to damage. The most you can do is clean with acetone. Then mix some 2 part silicone shore 00.10
Hi Samara,

Have you ever tried?

I agree the damaged area closest to the crotch would need a patch with silicone, but the slightly abraded
area by the knee would be a good test.

Ive done it on a DS and several other dolls.

Its not perfect but it feels and looks much smoother after.

DTW

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

samara78 wrote:You Can't shave it. The silicone softness makes it more prone to damage. The most you can do is clean with acetone. Then mix some 2 part silicone shore 00.10
Thanks and sorry I didn't reply earlier...do you have a link to this shore .10 product? I wonder if it's available at Walmart

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Smooth-on products shore 10 with a little slacker. Next time have her wear some crotchless pantyhose.

Get enough silicone so you can make test samples before applying. Invest in some popsickle sticks and little throw away cups. You need to mimick the material.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

shinobi1001 wrote:I did not know silicon was so susceptible to being damaged by clothing.
Sad but true shinobi1001, with regards to the ease at which a silicone doll can suffer damage. I was fortunate enough to receive counsel from forum member DarkOne, prior to receiving my doll, or I'm sure she would have suffered some cosmetic damage by now. As it is, she already has on a minor level, and that's with me being very careful with her.

The trick to avoid damage in general with silicone dolls is to never drag her across the sheets in any way. For example, if you need to re-position her legs, lift her buttocks and re-position, or you are grinding her buttocks into the sheets and causing abrasion. Just be very careful not to let any part of your doll rub against the bed while having fun with her. Satin sheets probably help in this regard, but I'd still take caution. But the same goes for clothing, or anything that can rub against her delicate skin.

Personally, I'd be afraid of trying a repair with silicone on your doll, and would probably just chalk it up to a learning experience and leave her alone. But that's just me, for I'm a particularly paranoid doll owner. I'm sure that with samara78's help to guide you, you would be just fine.

Sam

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

samara78 wrote:Smooth-on products shore 10 with a little slacker. Next time have her wear some crotchless pantyhose.

Get enough silicone so you can make test samples before applying. Invest in some popsickle sticks and little throw away cups. You need to mimick the material.
I would first try out on probably a spare vagina insert, but a video would be helpful too. I couldn't really find any vid tutorials, but I guess experimenting will help.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

If you decide you want to fix her. Shoot me a pm and i would be delighted to chat with you on the phone about it. Step by step or email step by step. I hope that helps

shinobi1001
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shinobi1001 »

samara78 wrote:If you decide you want to fix her. Shoot me a pm and i would be delighted to chat with you on the phone about it. Step by step or email step by step. I hope that helps
Yes I would definitely want to have someone help me when doing this, I will have to when I get the products (hopefully at local store). Thanks not sure when I'll have products

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

shinobi1001 wrote:
samara78 wrote:If you decide you want to fix her. Shoot me a pm and i would be delighted to chat with you on the phone about it. Step by step or email step by step. I hope that helps
Yes I would definitely want to have someone help me when doing this, I will have to when I get the products (hopefully at local store). Thanks not sure when I'll have products
Order them online. They will come in 4 or five days.

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Wouldn't you have to remove the bubbled area before applying more silicone or will it "eat into" the bubbles and melt them? I recently purchased a doll with very slight rough areas (probably from lack of mold release) in the inner leg and collarbone area. They are so slight I was planning to spray the areas with clear dragon skin with matt reducer to see what this would do to help.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

INFORMATIONS