exdollofficial.com

My DS Mini Also Has Broken Back

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My DS Mini Also Has Broken Back

Post by Pumpster »

LoneRanger wrote:No oligopolies needed, I was pretty sure that her little cheap plastic spine was cracked when you got her. It is a testament to your packing that she allowed me to wash her and snap a few pictures sitting up. I had a sense she was off balance and leaning to one side, was scary. , so I am glad that she is Sam's hands when it had snapped all the way and the new part is nylon - might even have the pin upgrade, so stronger is good.
Are you sure it's made of nylon? I don't think my new spine joint is made of nylon, looks like the same plastic as the old one and metal pin is the only difference.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Pumpster wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:No oligopolies needed, I was pretty sure that her little cheap plastic spine was cracked when you got her. It is a testament to your packing that she allowed me to wash her and snap a few pictures sitting up. I had a sense she was off balance and leaning to one side, was scary. , so I am glad that she is Sam's hands when it had snapped all the way and the new part is nylon - might even have the pin upgrade, so stronger is good.
Are you sure it's made of nylon? I don't think my new spine joint is made of nylon, looks like the same plastic as the old one and metal pin is the only difference.
No I am not sure, I thought I read were Dark said it was nylon. I will have the new part tomorrow. Before I mail it of to samara78 I'll take some detailed pictures of it.
L✰neR✯nger

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

LoneRanger wrote:
Pumpster wrote:Are you sure it's made of nylon? I don't think my new spine joint is made of nylon, looks like the same plastic as the old one and metal pin is the only difference.
No I am not sure, I thought I read were Dark said it was nylon. I will have the new part tomorrow. Before I mail it of to samara78 I'll take some detailed pictures of it.
Other half of the new joint looked different and seemed like it could be nylon (can't remember how old one looked inside the doll) but as I touched them with q-tip dipped in "plastic weld" liquid, surface turned sticky so definately both plastic. Solvents wouldn't melt nylon as I handle nylon and acetone at work quite often.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Pumpster wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:
Pumpster wrote:Are you sure it's made of nylon? I don't think my new spine joint is made of nylon, looks like the same plastic as the old one and metal pin is the only difference.
Other half of the new joint looked different and seemed like it could be nylon (can't remember how old one looked inside the doll) but as I touched them with q-tip dipped in "plastic weld" liquid, surface turned sticky so definately both plastic. Solvents wouldn't melt nylon as I handle nylon and acetone at work quite often.
I think people are getting a bit mixed up as someone suggested that these doll joints should have been made of nylon not that they actually are nylon.

I just compared what was left of the old spine joint I removed from my Eve to the new joint and the material appears to be the same apart from having the pin inside it.

What I do think is that it's possibly the worst kind of plastic that can be used for such a joint and I just wish we still had the old CNC and milling machines at work as I could have easily knocked up a few spine joints in aluminium for my girls.

Mahoro

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

LoneRanger wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
No, the knee has a new nylon insert. No idea about the spine.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

mahoro wrote:
Pumpster wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:
I think people are getting a bit mixed up as someone suggested that these doll joints should have been made of nylon not that they actually are nylon.

I just compared what was left of the old spine joint I removed from my Eve to the new joint and the material appears to be the same apart from having the pin inside it.

What I do think is that it's possibly the worst kind of plastic that can be used for such a joint and I just wish we still had the old CNC and milling machines at work as I could have easily knocked up a few spine joints in aluminium for my girls.

Mahoro
I am very tempted to reproduce the spine joint in brass or stainless for my doll when I get my replacement to measure from if the plastic has not changed.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Just plastic with a metal pin. At least it goes all the way thru and has a head on it.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

As samara78 pulls my little Krystal apart, rebuilds her and puts her back together I figure I should share some of the surgery pictures (no blood, thankfully).

Did I do the right thing by not slicing and dicing this myself, hell ya!!!!!
Attachments
20160803_041516.jpg
20160803_041516.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
20160803_041521.jpg
20160803_041521.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
20160803_041544.jpg
20160803_041544.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
20160804_214214.jpg
20160804_214214.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
20160804_214353.jpg
20160804_214353.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
20160804_221421.jpg
20160804_221421.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 1492 times
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Hopefully she is in recovery for today. Maybe she will get a chance to check out a little of the Motor City with her cousin, Lil D this coming weekend.
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

All closed up. Time to heal. shower, powder, dressed, pictures with Lil D then boxed and on her way home.
Attachments
20160806_222049.jpg
20160806_222049.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1463 times
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hells yeah i redid her wig too. These 2 have been getting drunk and i am taking pics of the whole thing. I will post later as i do. Red solo cups are how you know it is time to party.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Perfect!!
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

So you just had two major operations and are recovering, so what's the first thing you do! Get drunk watching the Olympics with your cousin, lol!!
Attachments
20160809_022844.jpg
20160809_022844.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1405 times
L✰neR✯nger

Rubber-toe

Re: Mny DS Mini Also Has Broken Back

Post by Rubber-toe »

Awesome Post LoneRanger. Great repair job Dr. Samara78.
Here i no longer feel apart from but finely feel a part of.
DOLLS
1-VRD Floppy flow platinum silicone12-12-13
1-60CM ELF TPE 4-21-15
1-140CM KATIE TPE 9-10-15
1-Custom VRD Kelu Large Butt & Breasts Platinum Silicone 9-11-15
1-RealDoll2 BROOKLYN Config 3-30-16
1-DS Doll 100cm Eva Mini 6-10-16
1-Abyss BoyToy Solana with Laila Head 7-11-16
1-YL Doll 128cm Kylie 6 pack abs 7-20-16
1-Ruby13 Presley#14 7-22-16
1-SM136ELF 8-27-19
1-SM136A 9-11-19