exdollofficial.com

DS 167cm Mini Story - Couple in the Morning

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: DS 167cm Mini Story - Couple in the Morning

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wow Sate, that was beautiful, such great posing and telling a simple story awesome.
:glou: :glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

how sweet :oops:
Attachments
DSC_0016 (2).JPG
DSC_0016 (2).JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 875 times

SeniorDollLover

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Hot buns on the counter, ready for topping, oh yeah.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Beautiful!!!!!

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

Very nice pictures! Can You give us some impressions about the difference to Your formerly owned DS 145+?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Sure man.

Between the 167 and the 145 plus, I preferred the body of the 145 more mainly due to the breasts and skin tone. My ideal doll is always the same: long elf ears, taller build (about 160cm), very pale skin, large breasts, and shining eyes.

Anything that get's closer to those points, is always the better one regardless of any other notable areas.

The 167 had an advantage in height, since it mirrored an older woman compared to the 145 body that is less mature in terms of the overall shape (not counting the breasts). The overall larger body of the 167 is also more comfortable to cuddle with in bed, but I always regretted buying the doll secondhand since it has light pink skin and tight joints, options that reduced the overall fantasy feel of the doll.

In my experience, if the 167 body came with the large breasts of the 145 and had an adult elf woman head with really long ears, that would be the ideal doll for me. Without those, the 145 would always be my first choice if I had to choose between the two (those large breasts are just plain fun).

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

INFORMATIONS