exdollofficial.com

New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll To
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New EX-Lite polyurethane foam doll

Post by Doll To »

Doll To will carry the Ex-Lite as soon as it becomes available and we will post a full video review.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Still waiting to hear about my pre ordered Doll. Anyone hear about them being shipped finally?
L✰neR✯nger

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@LoneRanger
oh i'm sorry mr. i didn't know you didn't know, but i already received her.
I am by nature a very patient person, so i decided to open the box on new year's eve, and make a kid with her on that night, if she makes a boy i will flash him in the toilet. if she makes a lady i will name her eve17.

It was another joke :)
i am with you on the wait.

later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

They said october or november. If i were you i would not be too concerned
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

devlin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devlin »

I am really excited about this doll. But before I order I want to see some customer reviews so I can make my decision.

I remember when the 100 cm doll came out. Everyone rushed to buy and then were disappointed and soon after I started to see them in the "Buy & Sell" section.

I also want to see how the inserts will work.

Straitjacket
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Straitjacket »

Howdy folks.

Long time lurker here coming out of hiding to give you guys a little more info and some more pictures.

There's a ton of user reviews, pictures, and content regarding this new model on the Chinese EXDOLL forums, so I thought I would bring a bit of that here. I'm actually surprised no one else has considering this particular content for instance; its already a week old. There's tons more content over there for anyone interested in more pics and such as well.

A bit of google translate combined with my limited Mandarin literacy shows the reception has been mixed on their forums. Many praise the low price point vs quality, however there has been some serious contention in regards to the obvious and unavoidable wrinkles on the skin due to the material, which appear to be quite excessive. Another concern is how well the limbs fit together, as you can see in the following pics, there is a gap left as wide as a cm or more on one of the legs of this particular consumer's doll.

Personally this has warded me off from buying one of these. I was really, really close to ordering one today, but I'm glad I did my homework, because this has instead sold me on spending the extra cash on a standard 145 instead.

In all fairness there are also some really beautiful and tasteful images of fully clothed shoots of this model on their forums that users have taken, and they are quite charming.

Anyway here's some detailed pics I found-

Here's the thread for anyone interested, though be advised its all in Mandarin of course.

http://bbs.exdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... 3D1&page=1

Also I apologize but I have been unable to find any pics of the insert space/insert, I know some people were interested in that but I didn't see anything.
Do dolls dream of electric sheep?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome aboard Straitjacket! Thank you for bringing those pics and link to us, they're an eye opener for sure!
I don't think any of us here have access to those forums or we would have seen something like that sooner.
Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Welcome aboard Straitjacket! Thank you for bringing those pics and link to us, they're an eye opener for sure!
I don't think any of us here have access to those forums or we would have seen something like that sooner.
Cheers, Hollows.
Hi hollows, I just checked a few of the pics that are already posted in that thread and when you enlarge the pics you can see the same, even though from a bit more distance. So these pics are obviously legitimate. :roll:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Yeah, I just looked myself Chris, although there are only 5 pages in that thread. I don't know how to search for more!

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi hollows, just take a close look at the first pic of phman´s post on page 20 or gundam´s pic on page 22.

Chris

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I did before which is where the comments about old 'wrinklies' followed! However, these new pics seem to show a much softer feel than the earlier pics. I don't think for some this will be an issue, especially if dressing her up because it's the 'posability' and light weight that will define the customer's desires.

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

hollows+fentiman wrote:I did before which is where the comments about old 'wrinklies' followed! However, these new pics seem to show a much softer feel than the earlier pics. I don't think for some this will be an issue, especially if dressing her up because it's the 'posability' and light weight that will define the customer's desires.
Ok, I was tricked by your mentioning of 5 pages. 8O Yes, I´m sure she´ll be a nice alternative to a mannequin for example. I´m sure they´ll find a lot of homes. I´m still undecided. Two more bodies for LEF have high priority right now. :wink:

Chris

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

She does look as though she could do oral so I suppose you could blow her up to smooth out the wrinkles!
:haha4:

Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
Yi nu de & Yong DS100

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

hollows+fentiman wrote:She does look as though she could do oral so I suppose you could blow her up to smooth out the wrinkles!
:haha4:
It´s worth a try. :haha4:

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Let me tell you from a newbe, my only doll is a 100cm TPE, because of her short legs when i lay next to her, i don't know where her legs ends, and sometime i feel something nice only to find out it was not her leg but mine touching the other one. So even if a tpe, is still too hard to be real feel. i think this doll wil bake a big difference to me in terms of feeling. Wrinkles and gaps on the divisions are going to be less of a burden, i think i can suffocate my body with her much easier then any stuffy, silicone, tpe. And dressed, she will look like a super babe like any other. To me a naked lady is much less driving then a hide and seek deal.

somebody mentioned if you want to feel how soft she is, then get a cheap breast foam, but this is a whole body, so i think and i know is a whole different situation. I throw away what is not a complete deal, full tall babe

Beside if they won an award in 2016 for this, there must be more then we know.

later lovers.
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

INFORMATIONS