exdollofficial.com

Update on TNT transportation service

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Update on TNT transportation service

Post by PapaJoe »

Ok so I received a phone call from a TNT rep named Carlos last Friday, he asked me for my social security number and credit card info over the phone, I asked if you could email me from an official TNT email requesting this personally sensitive info, he said yes, and said it would be til Monday before he emails me, so today is Monday, still no email, so I called up TNT at 12 noon, and Carlos picks up the phone , says he will email me today,
Now it's already 6 pm and no emails yet? I call him up and Carlos says I'm gonna email you right now, so I wait, but still no email.

So does anyone have received their doll via TNT, are they a reputable company,? Do they open up your package for inspection or who does the inspection? Just curious, any update would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Update on TNT transportation service

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Sounds pretty sketchy to me. Then again I've basically never heard of them as a shipping company.

Fedex/UPS/USPS all the way here. Anything else and I'd just pass entirely on the product sadly.

On a side note emailing that data is more of a privacy breach than saying it over the phone. It will likely rot on their email servers (or whoever's hosting for them) for quite a long time unencrypted.

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Thanks for such quick reply, I guess I'm justgonna have to wait another day and call them tomorrow, I did email John to see what's up, he normally replies pretty quick.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Agreed with Waffle on this one, I would contact DS and ask them to find out what's going on. No reputable company would need your social and credit card info to bring you a package, or at least it sounds like a phishing scam.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

That was definitely a scam attempt. No carrier would ever ask you for that information. Asking for the SSN is a dead giveaway.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Thank you so much!

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ranger6538 »

huge scam,, social security number no way !!

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

I forgot to mention that I did email John on Friday and he replied by saying that "TNT will help you pay the tax. They may need your SSN. Usually, customs don't charge the doll, but they maybe charge tax some time, Seems only depends on luck."

I mean I'm checking on the tracking number provided by DS "John" and it shows that Shipment Received at TNT location in Los Angeles. Awaiting Clearance instructions from Receiver.

I am just curious to why they need SSN??

maxipadi
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by maxipadi »

Hi PapaJoe, got your pm but could not find reply button, or I'm not authorized to used it.
Anyway, to answer your question, no I didn't received any tracking numbers from John, my doll status is still "making", alto John said before it should be done before weekend, alto we past that already. I'm not worried tho, since I told him I won't be able to pick it up until I'm back home in 10 days.
If I'll get any info I will pm you.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

PapaJoe wrote:I am just curious to why they need SSN??
Importers - Social security number / Tax Identification Number / IRS Number / Importer Number requested by overseas supplier by "U.S. Customs and Border Protection" tries to answer this:
If the supplier hires a carrier that provides door to door service, the carrier service usually has brokers in their supply chain to clear the goods on behalf of the ultimate importer. If a formal entry is required, CBP regulations require the broker to put the ultimate importer's identification number on the Entry Summary CBP Form 7501. The ultimate importer's identification number is either the EIN/tax identification number assigned by the IRS or the importer's social security number. A formal entry is usually required for commercial importations valued over $2,500.
WTF?!

Sandro

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Ok, great thanks y'all,
So I just got an email back from John, he says he will contact TNT tomorrow morning and see what's the status!

Good to know that I'm dealing with a company that responds to emails so quickly "DS".

Thanks again, will post tomorrow on status!

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

TNT is originally a Dutch company (taken over by FedEx), but I never heard of any postal company asking for a Social Security Number, at least not here in the Netherlands.

But apparently, it's regulation for the US according to this article on the US Government website:
https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail ... number-%2F

There is this though:
The ultimate importer's identification number is either the EIN/tax identification number assigned by the IRS or the importer's social security number. A formal entry is usually required for commercial importations valued over $2,500.

If the goods are cleared informally, the Entry Summary CBP Form 7501, bond and identification number are not required. Goods are usually cleared informally when they are for personal use, under $2500 in value, and are not in commercial quantities. However, because there are no guarantees that an entry will be cleared informally, brokers find it helpful to have the ultimate importer's identification number just in case.
So, maybe DS has changed their customs declarations to mention the actual value, as that caused a problem in the last few months, and because the value is likely over $2500, they're asking for the SSN now.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Oh no that's not good at all, needing to provide your SSN. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Forgot to mention DHL, probably the best carrier service of them all, that's who brought my doll
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I had TNT deliver my first DS100 mini broken and the second replacement one as well but that one was OK (later found it did have some damage - long story!). They were very good and cancelled my first duty payment into the UK as I said it was broken and had to be replaced. That's fine for the office guys/gals!
However, I think with all the carriers, it's the guys that do the transfer into aircraft and lorries that may throw the boxes in and those that do the end delivery that I think are local delivery guys that just want to get it done asap and don't care what way up the box is that do the damage reported!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS