exdollofficial.com

TNT update again!!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

TNT update again!!!

Post by PapaJoe »

Ok, so today is Tuesday, I kept checking my email to see if any replies from TNT in regards to my package being stuck in customs, so no emails, finally, called up Carlos of TNT at 3pm, he picked up phone, I gave him my tracking number again, he said he couldn't find it, I told him the number at least 3 times, and finally he said he found it. So he said he would email me with the request for social security and credit card info.

Waited for an hour. Finally got an email, from his personal email, with attached forms from TNT, ok so I went ahead and filled in the requested information.
Sent the email to him. Now I'm just gonna wait and keep track of the tracking number website to see if it cleared. My gosh, this has got to be the most unprofessional carrier I've ever dealt with. I have a feeling he is the only one there, cuz he is always picking up the phone, and the voicemail is under his name as well.

Anyhow, gonna cross my fingers and hope this goes well to the end, with no broken limbs, legs, hands, or feet getting here safely.

Forgot to mention TNT quoted me the following:

$135.70 Customs duty/tax
$25 customs merchandise processing fee
$15 TNT brokerage fee
$15 Private individual submission
$5 credit card fee
total
$195.70

John from DS says Social security number is required for purchase to pass customs.
I just wished he would have used DHL instead, don't know if they are any better???

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TNT update again!!!

Post by Sate »

Still sounds pretty off to me the way Carlos is handling it, but at this point hopefully nothing else goes wrong and your doll clears customs. Once that happens, it should only be a few days before delivery.

DS sends their dolls in a foam lined box, wrapped in a padded sleeping bag with foam bricks providing sturdy protection. It should arrive just fine as long as someone didn't whack the box a bit with a steel pipe.

I hope all goes well for you man. The feeling of opening the box for the first time is definitely something memorable.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Hi Sate, so I just checked my tracking number as soon as I saw the charge on my credit card from TNT, and within an hour it has finally cleared customs!!! Hurray!!!

I guess I'll be receiving a phone call soon from TNT to set up a time for delivery, cool!

I will definitely be making an open box video to share with y'all .

Well if all goes smooth, I hope that my comments and update about TNT will be beneficial to future DS clients seeking to or already placing an order for their very first doll to the United States.

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I'm am so sorry you had to go through this. I will definitely take these dolls off of my wishlist due to the shipping " procedures", plus there's no way I'm giving any carrier(or some dude on the phone) my credit card and SSN info.

I truly think the doll company should mention this to their buyer's before or even when the order is placed before the payment goes through, that way the buyer can decide if they want to go through all this just to get a doll.

Once again I'm very sorry about your experience but at least someone(myself included) was learned about these shipping changes with the company and that in my opinion is too much negative and not enough positive. Hope all goes well for you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

PapaJoe wrote: Forgot to mention TNT quoted me the following:

$135.70 Customs duty/tax
$15 TNT brokerage fee
$5 credit card fee
total
$195.70

[…]

I just wished he would have used DHL instead, don't know if they are any better???
Neither DHL Express nor Fedex charge fees for "private individual submission" or "customs merchandise processing". Both alternative carriers have a lump sum which is a fraction of the TNT fees. TNT was always a very expensive carrier, as well in regard to shipping costs as to procesing fees, and that hasn't changed after the Fedex takeover.

I you have a choice, always choose DHL Express or Fedex International Priority.

Sandro

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Okay - I missed something here - what is TNT (not dynamite), another shipping company?

"John from DS says Social security number is required for purchase to pass customs."

Really????????????? This smells of possible identity theft and fraud.
L✰neR✯nger

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Bazinga wrote:I'm am so sorry you had to go through this. I will definitely take these dolls off of my wishlist due to the shipping " procedures", plus there's no way I'm giving any carrier(or some dude on the phone) my credit card and SSN info.
Agreed. Though the customs stuff could happen to anyone if they get randomly inspected etc. (though I believe FedEx at least sends you a bill in the mail after its all said and done so there's no delay)

A lot of companies get around this by importing the doll themselves locally and then redirecting it to the customer.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

LoneRanger wrote:"John from DS says Social security number is required for purchase to pass customs."

Really????????????? This smells of possible identity theft and fraud.
As I posted in the other thread, have a look at this: https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail ... number-%2F
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Once again Fascism raises it's ugly head in the all new AmeriKa....
L✰neR✯nger

PapaJoe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PapaJoe »

Well, the whole process went smooth from John at DS, the only fallback or questionable experience is the delay at the Los Angeles customs where TNT "Carlos" was in charge of handling the transaction. It just seemed odd that he would ask for all this over the phone, and take an entire weekend til Tuesday to actually send me the email requesting the info. And that I had to constantly call to remind him. Besides that, I think DS did a good communication job so far, still wished they had used DHL or some other more well known carrier, but I guess from a business perspective, if DS is saving a little on the shipping side, obviously that means more profit for them.

Anyhow, Today is Wednesday, just double checking my tracking number every 3 hours to see of any updates.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

LoneRanger wrote:Once again Fascism raises it's ugly head in the all new AmeriKa....
+1 :thumbs_up:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

PapaJoe wrote: Forgot to mention TNT quoted me the following:
$135.70 Customs duty/tax
$15 TNT brokerage fee
$5 credit card fee
total
$195.70
I am really surprised with these extra charges. Wasn't this included or disclosed in the shipping cost that John quoted at the time of the order?

Besides, George at XSDolls said that there is no tax for import to the US: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76999 . So, why is TNT charging customs duty/tax?

Elixsur
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Elixsur »

Good grief. I recall the girls being seized by customs a while back mainly due to the 145's(-) being considered to young which was understandable but i never expected things to get even more difficult as time went on, even with the larger gals. And here i had plans to get my girl a sister soon, i guess that'll be put on hold until things settle down, if ever. Thank the gods she arrived at the time she did and is safely in my care.

Best of luck to you bud. I have never used TNT as of yet and judging from your experience, i don't think i will ever decide to.

Gust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Gust »

It looks like DS is only giving a choice of TNT and UPS for shipping:( I heard negative things about both. Does anyone know which of them would be less bad for shipping to west coast?

Jenny_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jenny_D »

Neither... But that's just my Opinion.

INFORMATIONS