exdollofficial.com

Found high heels that fit my 160+ :)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Found high heels that fit my 160+ :)

Post by take123 »

heel1.jpg
heel1.jpg (132.8 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
heel2.jpg
heel2.jpg (148.79 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
The size is US 3. It's very hard to find this in most stores. I bought mine off Ebay from a Hong Kong seller.
Quality wise it is great. It probably won't hold up if you're actually going to walk with it everyday but my doll doesn't walk :roll:
It will likely last forever.

I found that this size fits her foot quite well. This heel is 10.5cm tall. I think it looks gorgeous. There's not much gaps so I suppose it's a good fit. I have my doll wear stockings to protect against paint transfer from the shoe. Also the stockings give the heel a more smoother look. If you have her toes exposed it can look weird depending on how angled the heel is.

Size US 3 is around 22cm foot length. Size 4 is about 22.5cm and Size 5 is 23cm. When I got a Size 5 it was way too big.
I may try a Size 4 in the future but most likely go with Size 3 most of the time since it seems to fit.

Keep in mind that the taller the heel the more gap there will be between the shoe's inner sole and the doll's foot. This is because the doll prefers to have her foot flat. The shoe style I purchased does not have a lot of leather on the left and right sides of the shoe so some gap between the doll's foot and the shoe's sole become more obvious. The higher the heel the more pronounced the gap since the doll's foot wants to be flat.

I'm going to purchase the shoe style below with leather on all sides of the shoe so that any gaps will be hidden.
img2.png
img2.png (297.1 KiB) Viewed 3335 times
For reference I paid around $25 total which includes shipping.

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Found high heels that fit my 160+ :)

Post by Mello_Pello »

Wow...gonna look into these. Im on the hunt for some heels for my 161 cm doll lady. Cool..thanks

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I just got some size 3 from eBay Thursday and their a little big on my 156cm.
I guess she's a size US2 or 2.5. I just ended up wrapping her foot in some gauze.
I'm not going to stand her up on them so their fine but I gotta find some socks theat will fit her tiny feet lol!!

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

Shoe size is pretty hit or miss. Doesn't seem very standardized.

Even for me when I go out and buy men dress shoes for work the same size "8D" will be different on a different vendor's size "8D"...

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I'm getting another pair of heels in size 3 from Amazon and hopefully they'll fit better..
I just wish these dolls had normal size feet

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Very sexy heels they look great on her.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Here's a great cross reference site.

http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/conchart.htm

Look up the dolls foot size along the Japanese (cm) line and go up to find the respective sizing.
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Yeah I've seen that link before on my sexy shoes for small feet thread but since my dolls feet are so small the chart kinda doesn't help.
I've figure out that my doll could wear a size 2 womens or 1 girls.

INFORMATIONS