exdollofficial.com

Do DS dolls have permanent makeup?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Do DS dolls have permanent makeup?

Post by Jason1978 »

I was wondering if when you order a doll from DS do they come with permanent makeup on the face? Or do you have to apply makeup yourself? I ask because the pictures on their website show dolls with makeup and it's very well done, and would look great if it's permanently applied. I was not sure if the face was made of silicone like the body of the doll or if it's made of something else though.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Do DS dolls have permanent makeup?

Post by Sate »

The website models likely have some extra makeup applied, but by default DS heads come with some eyeliner, natural lip color, and some cheek blush as permanent additions. I think they also do take requests for a custom permanent makeup look.

Best option if to e-mail them directly: sales@dsdoll.com
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

The face is absolutely made of silicone also. Your DS will come with basic permanent makeup applied, which means it is "sealed". DS will take some customization by request. In my experience, when you see very well done makeup it is generally not permanent, but has been manually applied by a skilled person.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Factory makeup on Emily and Jiayi heads (the blusher has worn off)
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3330.JPG (108.17 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
IMG_3547.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG (117.98 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
It's pretty permanent. The eyebrows, lips and eye makeup have never been an issue for me on wither head.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

The minimum permanent makeup is what I like about my DS girls. Not over done. BTW the 2013 I have has real eyebrows. Too bad DS gave that up. The 2015 I have has "makeup" eyebrows that look pretty good.
Regards,
Jiayi

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Just wondering, why some DS Dolls look plastic in photos, and in other photos they look gorgeous and as beautiful as any doll made? I am referring to owners photos, not photos on DS website, I know those are of course going to look gorgeous. I have seen owners photos on TDF, and some show DS dolls looking amazingly beautiful, and some the dolls look like their skin is covered with plastic. I wonder if maybe this was something that older DS dolls looked like and maybe newer ones don't have this look anymore? I can't imagine why this would be, Or maybe it's that the dolls are new arrivals and have not been powdered down? I just thought I'd see if anyone could explain this to me. Thanks if anyone can.

Oh and by the way this doll is gorgeous!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

It's not encouraged to scrub her face. It will stay as nice as you can keep it. It is silicone paint. So with good care it will last for the life of your doll. I will be putting a new coat on the nipples of miss lilly the ds 145 i have at the moment
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Euanmancer

Post by Euanmancer »

She is so vivid!
Karrot wrote:Factory makeup on Emily and Jiayi heads (the blusher has worn off)
IMG_3330.JPG
IMG_3547.JPG
It's pretty permanent. The eyebrows, lips and eye makeup have never been an issue for me on wither head.

Karrot
love is the greatest refreshment in life.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

One of the things about silicone is that it does become 'sticky' after a few days if it isn't powdered well. This reflects back off the body and face when owners take photos without proper lighting and studio conditions. In reality, even if not powdered, to the naked eye they don't look 'plastic' unless you really leave her unpowdered!
The face is something that is more difficult to powder without her looking much lighter. That's why some members use blush or even foundation makeup plus some lipstick, eyeliner etc. However, you need to be careful how much you apply as it does come off on the sheets just like a real lady's does!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thank you for the explanation, I had a feeling that maybe it had to do with powdering the dolls is why camera pictures made them sometimes look plasticy, because everyone says their dolls look way more realistic in person than in pictures. I feel much more confident in buying a DS Sweet doll now, I will probably go overboard in powdering her when I first get her, but I think I read they recommend to powder once a month, but at first I might do it every week. I like that you can put makeup on them too, I am not a makeup artist lol, but I like the chance to try different looks on the doll, I can turn her into whatever look I want, it will be interesting to try out new looks. I am more or less decided on the 158cm she will be about 154cm I was told by DS, which is acceptable height for me, I wish she was really 158cm but 154 is still 5'1" which is okay still. I am hesitant to order this late in the year, because I wonder if DS will make changes for 2017 doll, it seems doll makers usually make changes to their dolls for the new year. I would hate to buy a 2016 model, if they make changes that would affect 2017 models such as improvements. I don't know if anyone knows if they will be doing that or not though, but it's only 2 1/2 months to wait, and if there are some changes/improvements or new doll body, etc coming out, I'd rather wait, but then again maybe they won't change anything, so it's hard to know what to do.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

When I photograph Xiaoli i always have a lightly powdered brush on hand for her hands and face, those are the 2 bits that get most shiny. Just a light brush over is all it takes to remove the sheen.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS