exdollofficial.com

DS Fall Sale $400-$500 All Dolls?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

DS Fall Sale $400-$500 All Dolls?

Post by jiayi »

Just visited dsdoll.us and noticed an offer of $400-$500 off all dolls on their opening page, but when I browsed for doll prices I didn't see the discount. They still list their limited discount on select dolls with one head, but nothing like $400-$500 off.
Perhaps they haven't got the website completely up to date? Sales team got ahead of the site builders?
Regards,
Jiayi

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: DS Fall Sale $400-$500 All Dolls?

Post by Xephyr »

That's pretty much almost free shipping to the US! What a deal.

casquetero
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by casquetero »

They reflect the discount on the invoice after you validate the order by e-mail. I ordered a head and inserts a couple of weeks ago and did not know about the discount until John explained it on the confirmation e-mail.
You can check dolls (and sex toy reviews) at my blog: http://thecasqueterofiles.com/

How many dolls I have? Complete list and description of my harem: https://thecasqueterofiles.com/my-doll-harem/

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

casquetero wrote:They reflect the discount on the invoice after you validate the order by e-mail. I ordered a head and inserts a couple of weeks ago and did not know about the discount until John explained it on the confirmation e-mail.
Thanks for that casquetero!
Regards,
Jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

It says 2015, last I checked it was 2016. The best way to find out is to ask I guess. There's a discount sale a bit further down, it says June 2016 to December 2016.
She told me to come but I was already there

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

RaDiv wrote:It says 2015, last I checked it was 2016. The best way to find out is to ask I guess. There's a discount sale a bit further down, it says June 2016 to December 2016.
Whoa, time to update their website (which would explain why I can't find the discount) or they made a typo. :(
Regards,
Jiayi

INFORMATIONS