exdollofficial.com

Considering a purchase

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Alex_01

Considering a purchase

Post by Alex_01 »

Hello! New young dude here from cold Sweden.

Looking to get my first doll and hoping I could get some advice. This is also my first time ordering something from overseas and of this value so I'd like to reduce the chances of things going wrong to 0. :D

Configuration I'm interested in: 163plus, probably Snowy head. Maybe nails. Adjustable fingers.

I've already read quite a lot of topics here and watched some maintenance videos.

Intending to use it mainly for cuddling when sleeping so is it okay to fall asleep on it or have it sort of on top?

Tight or loose joints more fitting for intended use?

How's the durability? Does nails/fingers break easily? Any sensitive parts? Regular maintenance?

Do I just order from the DS doll main site and get updates from customer service via mail during the process?

Price differences puzzles me a bit, will burn a hole in my wallet regardless, haha.
4600 euro ($5000) on the european site, don't know if shipping fee is included. http://en.dsdolleurope.com/

$3095 (+$500-700 shipping) from http://www.dsdoll.us/

So I guess I'll order from the US site?

That's all the questions I could come up with for now, any help is greatly appreciated!

G'day!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Considering a purchase

Post by haremlover »

For cuddling go for 160

She has elegance but has flesh where it matters

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

My attempts at answering as many questions as I can!
I own two DS dolls. One 160+ from 2015, and one 167 2016

I can't comment on comparisons with the 163, but I cuddle and sleep with my babes every night, and they are both great in different ways. The 160 isn't boney at all, but I'm kind of a shorter guy so I like her size a lot more. She is super busty but very slim at the waist. The 167 is a big girl! Her booty is so big it has a gravitational pull. She is so soft ALL AROUND. The 167 is a lot heavier though. Just some perspective.

I would never recommend falling asleep on these dolls. The newest silicone material is far more durable (and softer) than the 2015 one, but I would definitely not sustain your own weight on the doll. The reverse can happen though with the doll sleeping on top, but I haven't really done this and I don't recommend it either. Depending on how you set up her knees, keep in mind these dolls can weigh quite a bit, and doll-on-top other than sex can be uncomfortable. If you set her knees up to support her own weight partially, this could work, but I typically try to stay away from long term force on the knees and elbows. Any time I set my 167 on her belly (highly recommended because her booty is pure heaven) her own weight is supported carefully by all her forearm for more weight distribution, rather than just elbows. Just something to keep in mind - weight distribution

Durability is really relative...so I hope I can help here. I sleep with my babes every night, and after I've learned my fair share of newbie mistakes, my 167 (knock on wood) is still in perfect condition so far (since May). But there are specifics with ensuring longevity with these dolls.
1) When sleeping, they are ALWAYS set up with their fingers bent (to avoid any accidents) almost like a fist, and elbows bent with hands in the air as if they are shielding light from the sun. This way even if you move in your sleep, there's less chance of flailing in the air that far up to hit the fingers and snap them. I never change much from this set up. It's great too with her arms out of the way for full hugging and cuddling.
2) when on her belly, I mentioned making use of the forearms already. Aside from this, its important to make sure her back is arched enough so that her nipples aren't being squashed against the bed. The hand placement here should be palms up, fingers in, and wrist bent inwards, always protecting the fingers. I've never dared to try, but I would say her wrist joint WILL NOT support her own weight.
3) 2016 fingers and silicone are far better. My 167 fingers are still perfect. My 160+ fingers are all broken. Every single one..... Over time though too, the silicone material's been damaged certain ends of the skeleton (like the hip, the elbow, the wrist) Some of these areas have small holes or just very "tender". She was my first though - just some cautions at these points of the body.

Regular maintenance?
- wash
- baby powder
- and comb

Tight or Loose Joints.
I have never experience loose joints. But as I've said with my 167 who has tight joints, her arms are able to stay in the air. Just suspecting though....I would still recommend tight joints, because then you can set her up in far more cuddle specific positions without her being floppy. For example you can set her up with one leg over yours, her closest arm wrapped under her boobs, and her farthest arm hugging you. This feels great. I don't see this kind of thing happening with loose joints, although I could be wrong.

If you order from US Main site, John at DS will assist you every step of the way via email. DS Customer service is top notch.

Good luck! and welcome to the word of love dolls!
Best thing I ever spent my money on. Hands down.

Alex_01

Post by Alex_01 »

Thanks a lot! That was very informative. Looking forward to having a doll of my own. :D

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day Alex

I understand that having something sent from China to EU is similar to us in Australia in that when it arrives in the country our gov adds the GST which is similar to what your gov calls VAT. I think you will find the DS EU agent has already added the VAT to the price which is why it is so much higher and they will have dealt with customs before she arrives at your door. If you order direct from China on dsdoll.us then you will have to deal with customs yourself and still have to pay VAT when she arrives.

Contact DS EU and ask them about VAT and customs and I think you will find that is why DS set up an agent in EU.

DM

INFORMATIONS