exdollofficial.com

Some DS questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Some DS questions

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I've been off the forum for many months, not that I feel my presence was missed lol, I'm no mega poster. Last time around, I signed up under a different name to avoid impugning the last vendor I had purchased from (because my experience was so horrific, and though I held them responsible, I laid off for my own reasons, right or wrong), but I have been on the forum in two different "iterations", and I still lurk quite a bit.

My last purchase was from Beautiful Dolls, the Amanda 110cm JM doll, and I have been thrilled with her. She was my second purchase. I am now looking at a third purchase, and I am taking a good look at Doll Sweet. Upfront, I will not be ready to order until at least July of 2016 at the earliest. But, I am a strong believer in doing my homework early.

I have been looking quite a bit at the DS posts and the DS site, and I'd like to ask some questions that I haven't found answers to yet (forgive me if they have been answered somewhere here already,, I just haven't come across them yet).

Here's why I am considering DS for my third purchase: 1) they show photos/videos of their skeleton's quality of build, which as far as I can tell at this point, no other MF has done yet. 2) DS seems to have a sincere commitment to quality production. 3) The design of the dolls, the heads in particular, seem to be among the most beautiful to me that I have seen of any of the MFs at this point, including American and Asian, and that is important to me.

Now here are my concerns...

First, I understand there is a new skin as of 2015/2016. I have seen the photos of the doll on the DS site that appear "sweaty"." I'm thinking I read a post (that I cannot find again) that the new skin had much less of that. However, I seem to see some posts here with photos that still show the sweatiness. The posts were made with this time frame of the new sin as far as I can tell, so I want to ask: Is the sweatiness (the leaking of the oils) still an issue? If so, does it "correct" itself over time or with proper powdering?

Second, I read on the DS site that the height and weight of a body like the 160 plus is 26 kg/57.2 pounds. My question is, does that include the head, or does in not? Also, does the height of the doll at 160 cm reflect the height with the head attached?

Third, do the breasts have a silicone gel, or just an extremely soft solid silicone that reflects the softness of a gel fill?

Fourth, I have read (in years past) that DS uses a foam core (to reduce the weight if I recall correctly). Is this still the case? And if so, I seem to recall that the core was very hard, and very noticeable. If a foam core is still used, is it still the case that the core is overtly noticeable?

To be clear, I want to use the doll for mostly cuddling in the bed/couch, but also for sexual purposes too. Because I have had two dolls prior with stiff joints, I am feeling that I can do the stiff joints, and having seen the you tube videos of cuddling with a stiff doll ( I apologize for forgetting the author, I seem to recall that they are a moderator if I am recalling correctly), I am getting the impression that with prior experience and the instructional the video, that stiff joints could serve my purposes. I would love to get some feedback on that. I want a doll that can hold a pose (not for photography) but I feel that the joints will loosen over time, and if they are loose to start with, I fear that I will have a "floppy" doll as time goes on.

And lastly, I have been reading the forum over the 145cm bodies and apparent customs seizures. I want a 145 for the weight to height ratio alone, and NOT because of any bullshit preconceived notion that I am a child predator, which I find preposterous on every and any level. So far as I can tell, I can grasp that there is no new news regarding the reintroduction of that body type, but I thought I'd ask in case anyone knows of anything that hasn't been posted yet.

And to add to the discussion, I understand why DS would want to alter proportions to avoid the notion of perceived child-likeness of the doll, but I do disagree with the idea that only the plus size will be available in the future (assuming that is true). In fact, offer the plus size still (I will very easily order one) but what about splitting the difference between the plus size and the non-plus to give at least some option on the bodies.

Just my thoughts, and questions. Thank you for being such a great, informative, and non-judgmental community, I have long felt accepted here, whether a lurker or a member under different names.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Some DS questions

Post by samara78 »

Nothing "sweaty" about them. What you see is sealer on the dolls. Places where she has blush added are shiny due to sealing of the color in. You will find this on areas with extra color.
Powdering her helps with that.

These dolls are soft and well made. They have one of the best hang kits in the business.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

QuantumVoodoo wrote: 3) The design of the dolls, the heads in particular, seem to be among the most beautiful to me that I have seen of any of the MFs at this point, including American and Asian, and that is important to me.

QuantumVoodoo wrote: Now here are my concerns...

First, I understand there is a new skin as of 2015/2016. I have seen the photos of the doll on the DS site that appear "sweaty"." I'm thinking I read a post (that I cannot find again) that the new skin had much less of that. However, I seem to see some posts here with photos that still show the sweatiness. The posts were made with this time frame of the new sin as far as I can tell, so I want to ask: Is the sweatiness (the leaking of the oils) still an issue? If so, does it "correct" itself over time or with proper powdering?
I have an early 2015 model which I believe is the 'old' formula, and I have encountered several 'new' formula Girls, including a 160 (not Plus or Minus). As Sam says, the shiny areas are simply a glossy sealer over the make-up used to add colour to specific areas and powdering removed the sheen. They certainly dont 'sweat' oils at all.
QuantumVoodoo wrote: Second, I read on the DS site that the height and weight of a body like the 160 plus is 26 kg/57.2 pounds. My question is, does that include the head, or does in not? Also, does the height of the doll at 160 cm reflect the height with the head attached?
Having never weighed her I cant be 100% accurate, but i would say my 160+ is closer to 30KG with head and fully dressed. The heights are measured from pointed toe tip, to top of head, so actual standing height is less. The 160 is more like 153cm when standing.
QuantumVoodoo wrote: Third, do the breasts have a silicone gel, or just an extremely soft solid silicone that reflects the softness of a gel fill?
My older 160+ is what I would call firm. They can certainly be squeezed, but they are firm. The 2016 DS160 I've met up close and personal is around twice as soft in the breasts, and certainly softer all over with the newer silicone formula.
QuantumVoodoo wrote: Fourth, I have read (in years past) that DS uses a foam core (to reduce the weight if I recall correctly). Is this still the case? And if so, I seem to recall that the core was very hard, and very noticeable. If a foam core is still used, is it still the case that the core is overtly noticeable?
Still the case, and still a firm PU foam, but the foam itself does give when squeezed. The newer silicone over the top of this does give a nice softness to squeezing parts of her, but like a real girl (and unlike a TPE girl) the foam provides a firm resistance after the initial squeeze.

QuantumVoodoo wrote: To be clear, I want to use the doll for mostly cuddling in the bed/couch, but also for sexual purposes too. Because I have had two dolls prior with stiff joints, I am feeling that I can do the stiff joints, and having seen the you tube videos of cuddling with a stiff doll ( I apologize for forgetting the author, I seem to recall that they are a moderator if I am recalling correctly), I am getting the impression that with prior experience and the instructional the video, that stiff joints could serve my purposes. I would love to get some feedback on that. I want a doll that can hold a pose (not for photography) but I feel that the joints will loosen over time, and if they are loose to start with, I fear that I will have a "floppy" doll as time goes on.
My 160+ is stiff jointed and I have no problems sleeping with her every night. She either lies on her side and I spoon behind her, or she lies on her back and I cuddle up to her shoulder with my arm over her cradling her boobs. I've never had an issue with either of these positions, and always ensure her hands are protected by being positioned away from where I may move and also covered over by long sleeves.

Hope that helps

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thank you so much for your very informative replies! :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In brief new DS silicone is soft. Breasts are soft. Foam core is not hard. Shiny - no. Talc makes all the difference to stickiness and shininess of all dolls.

DS haven't been greatly in the fore of enthusiasm this year but they are very much in the class of superior dolls.

Probably 26kgs without head.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks again, I very much appreciate the replies!

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

So I had a few more questions come up as a result of browsing through things... figured it would be better to just post in this thread as opposed to making another.

I was going through the Doll Matrix to look at user photos of the 160+ body (I am torn b/t the 160+ and the 163+) and noticed on one of the 160 plus threads that there was a mention of how the "underboob interface" that body to the ribcage could/did produce creasing that could result in tearing. The author also mentioned that in the 167 body (which I LOVE, but at 37kg, I'm not ready for that kind of weight) that this creasing issue was not pertinent to the 167 body. I *think* this was written prior to the new skin, but I don't know for sure. Can anyone comment on this, with the new skin, and if the issue still applies, does it apply to only the 160 plus, or the 163+ as well?

I can't seem to find too many user photos of a built in vs. and insert, and while I love the look of the labia minor in the insert, I understand that spreading the legs too far result in an unsightly gap b/t the labia majora and minor. Is built in an option still, and if so, is it restricted to certain body types?

And I do not seem to see an option on DS for a longer vs shorter insert. Is there a standard measure insert used for the 160 to 163 body?

Regarding the "breakthrough design" thread, I am assuming the longer insert would accommodate this for people like me of average measure.

And lastly, I have read it before, but I just wanted to confirm that the height of the body listed also includes the length added by the head.

Thanks again so much for your input already, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving and some VERY happy holidays with your beauties! :)

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

DS160+ "Underboob"
012.JPG
012.JPG (111.9 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
14.JPG
14.JPG (110.48 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
017.JPG
017.JPG (116.19 KiB) Viewed 2223 times
I've had Xiaoli around 18 months an have never had a concern about this area. I guess if you were to shove her boobs towards her chin you could tear them. She's an early 2015, so not the new new formual

Insert Vs Built in. I dont think DS offer a built in, its all inserts. The 158 and up use the same inserts and will accommodate an average bloke easily.

Height, yes the measurement given by DS is the total height including head, but remember all except the 145 and 167 are 5-8cm shorter than stated.

Karrot

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Wow, thanks yet again Karrot!

I had to do some digging through the forum on Xiaoli to try and avoid asking something you likely answered prior, and eventually I came across that Jiaya is the open mouth head and Emily is the closed mouth head in your Xiaoli photographs. The reason I bring this up is I was about to ask if the mouth could close. Seeing that you are using two different heads, and forgive me if I am missing something rather obvious here, I just didn't notice much, if any, difference at all between the two heads other than the open and closed mouths. Do you feel the same by chance, that the two heads are very similar, and is that possibly a reason you ordered those two, or is it just appearing that way in the photos? Even though I am 7 to 12 months out from an order at this point, I'm doing my homework early and the sense I get of the Jiaya and Emily heads being similar but for the slight variations is actually quite appealing to me. I can easily see myself ordering those two together. I just wanted to get your take on it too.

Seriously, I want to say something that could trump all of the positive replies to your photography, and for all I might try, I know it would fall flat. Remiss as I feel about it, I can't help but echo the awe of the realness of how Xiaoli comes out in your photos. They are/she is, stunning, breath-taking, and inspires the sense of being love-struck all at once. Your craft imparts a sense of realness that defies my senses. What you have done with your work has, and I don't use the word flippantly, captivated me to no end. Amazing, just simply amazing...

I HAD to say that FIRST before adding in a few more questions (and as a side thought, please for the love of God, KEEP ADDING MORE AND MORE PICTURES!!!!! :) :) :) :) ) Your "spam" is a delicacy by even the most stringent of standards.

So you mentioned that besides the 145 and 167, the dolls are 5 to 8 cm shorter than the advertised heights. So I can expect that a 160+ or non+ would be 152 to 155 from heel to top of head then? I would actually like that to be honest.

Also, I noticed a comment or two about the scent of the silicone on the doll dissipating in a couple of weeks. I can't recall how old those threads were. I've had a TPE, which stuck to high heaven, and did not stop stinking, ever, and a JM silicone doll which emitted zero odor whatsoever, from box opening until present. Can anyone comment on this?

As far as the PU core goes, just how much silicone covers the core on the newest models? It seems like I have read posts about previous years models feeling a little to rock solid, and I wonder if that really was, or is perhaps the case still? I'd hate to think I would order a doll with a half inch of silicone over a firm core that broke my immersion of life like feeling to the doll.

Again, I appreciate all of you here on TDF, a crazy awesome community, and Karrot, thanks so much yet again!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Nǐmén hǎo, it's Xiaoli. Um, Karrot's head exploded after reading that, and Jess, Cindy, and Pinky are having to scrape orange veggie brains and foliage off the walls right now....They say it should grow back...erm......

My body, er that is to say, This body (cos I had a TPE one first) came from member Samurai, with both Emily and Jiayi heads, but the Jiayi head had purple eyes in it. Karrot didnt really have any intention of using it, until he experimented with a few wigs on it and suddenly saw the resemblance. He did a couple of polls to see what people thought, heres the comparison pics he used.
Comparison.jpg
Comparison.jpg (118.95 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
He was pretty sure it would work, but when we saw these pictures next to each other we were blown away with the similarities.

As for height, I'm about 155cm from heel to head

And silicone generally doesnt smell, If there is a small when your girl arrives it will likely be the release agent from the molding process, so give her a warm shower or bath and pamper her a little after her journey. Karrot usually spays a little perfume in my hair as well (we like vanilla) so then when we snuggle up at night we have a lovely scent in the air.

Zài jiàn
Xiaoli
小莉
Attachments
Xiaoli-sig2.0.jpg
Xiaoli-sig2.0.jpg (4.9 KiB) Viewed 2075 times

thoughts
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thoughts »

Thx for the question and answers :)

DS dolls not having built-in vagina is a bit of dissapointment. That would have made the 145 perfect for me. Am afraid she slips of my wishlist... pity.

luckyleaf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by luckyleaf »

Karrot wrote: Image

Only now I realize how perfectly the wig fits your Xiaoli! Nice purchase, Karrot! :thumbs_up:
Restez en bonne sante www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com les soins aux patients

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Karrot wrote:Nǐmén hǎo, it's Xiaoli.
STOP THE PRESSES. Xiaoli is posting now? 8O

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

luckyleaf wrote: Only now I realize how perfectly the wig fits your Xiaoli! Nice purchase, Karrot! :thumbs_up:
Theres a trick to it, I'll get some photos and put a post up later ;)

EDIT: Post up http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 49&start=0
thoughts wrote:Thx for the question and answers :)

DS dolls not having built-in vagina is a bit of dissapointment. That would have made the 145 perfect for me. Am afraid she slips of my wishlist... pity.
Built in may look more realistic, but thats the only upside over an insert. inserts make cleaning and maintenance of the area so much easier. That said, If you really want a built in, you can simply use a small amount of clear silicone to attach the insert permanently, by sealing the insert to the edge of the cavity so that when she opens her legs the insert opens as well and there's no gap.

Karrot

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Karrot wrote:Nǐmén hǎo, it's Xiaoli.
STOP THE PRESSES. Xiaoli is posting now? 8O
Nǐ hǎo LaDollyVita,

Yes I post occasionally Image

Ài nǐmen
Xiaoli
小莉

INFORMATIONS