exdollofficial.com

DS - Which size insert should I choose?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

elephants-love-gin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

DS - Which size insert should I choose?

Post by elephants-love-gin »

I just order a 145cm DS. TOTALLY excited to get this.. Wish I could fly to China and pick her up now (right now!)
;)

It appears that:

1) Only inserts are available, no built-in

2) The normal length for insert is 14cm (5.5inches), they can sell (on request) a longer insert 24cm (9.5 inches).

I like missionary, and I like to go full-in, put my weight down.. I'm about 18cm (7 inches)

What do you think I should go for? the 14cm and assume that it will stretch a bit? or ask for the 9.5 inches and have a few inches left over? I don't want to be bumping the back at every thrust maybe tearing something, nor do I want to be hanging out..

Suggestions? Just put the order in today so maybe I have a day to let them know.
If I'm not responding it cause I think you're not worth bothering with and you're on ignore list.. (Ark Angel)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: DS - Which size insert should I choose?

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi elephants-love-gin!
Welcome to TDF!
I have and highly recommend going for the deeper insert option ... no running into a brick wall when going balls deep! You may want to also ask for the "beefy" insert too ... I think it is referred to as "the 25". It fits the deeper insert hole much better and eliminates and slippage in or out.
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

elephants-love-gin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by elephants-love-gin »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi elephants-love-gin!
Welcome to TDF!
I have and highly recommend going for the deeper insert option ... no running into a brick wall when going balls deep! You may want to also ask for the "beefy" insert too ... I think it is referred to as "the 25". It fits the deeper insert hole much better and eliminates and slippage in or out.
Cheers!
Von
Thanks for this.
I requested the longer insert. Even if it's more difficult to put in, better than ripped the end out.

Unfortunately I was told they do not have the 25 beefy. Not sure where to get it. I looked on DS site (US and EU) and it doesn't show up there either (shrug).
If I'm not responding it cause I think you're not worth bothering with and you're on ignore list.. (Ark Angel)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

elephants-love-gin wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hi elephants-love-gin!
Welcome to TDF!
Cheers!
Von
Thanks for this.
I requested the longer insert. Even if it's more difficult to put in, better than ripped the end out.

Unfortunately I was told they do not have the 25 beefy. Not sure where to get it. I looked on DS site (US and EU) and it doesn't show up there either (shrug).
You're welcome ELG!
I have had no issues/difficulties installing the longer insert at all. I <POOF> a wee bit of powder in her insert tunnel and then lightly powder the insert and it slips in quite easily as long as I make sure to let the trapped air escape. Just gently squeeze the insert and gently pull the edge of the insert tunnel away from the insert and the air pressure equalizes. Insert goes in easily, and if any trouble with last few centimeters, gently use a wand/stick/dowel rod of some sort to insert (lubed of course) in the insert hole and gently push the insert the rest way in.

As far as the "25 beefy" ... this MAY be the standard insert used now, hence why they don't have it listed or ????
elephants-love-gin wrote:2) The normal length for insert is 14cm (5.5inches), they can sell (on request) a longer insert 24cm (9.5 inches).
Now being 24cm as "standard" for the deeper insert tunnel ... this makes sense to me. The first generation of the 2015 "deeper insert tunnel" option was using a slightly shorter than 24cm insert ... 21cm if I recall off the top of my head ... and had a tendency to slip inside the tunnel and fold over.

Anyway ... I think you're on the right track Buddy! Good luck and enjoy your new companion when she arrives!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS