exdollofficial.com

Is this a sale on DS heads?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

elephants-love-gin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Is this a sale on DS heads?

Post by elephants-love-gin »

I obviously can't read Chinese, and google translate only works with text.

Anyone know what this says - on the homepage of the Chinese site?

It appears it is some kind of event happening from 1-Dec - 12-Dec..

Is it a discount on two heads or something?
Attachments
ds.png
ds.png (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1197 times
If I'm not responding it cause I think you're not worth bothering with and you're on ignore list.. (Ark Angel)

Lupin3
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is this a sale on DS heads?

Post by Lupin3 »

At a minimum, all bodies are on sale for 10k yuan, give or take a bit, except the 170. Sale ends on the 12th, though. Having said that, contact George at XS Dolls before you buy.

elephants-love-gin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

lol - i used an online service that reads chinese text from images - and then put that text through google translate.. this is what i got:

Stalks beans Shi Xiong zoned two disabilities difference; death difference two smoked ... three poor beans as Gui Jia Man Tong poor rock few pull butterfly 170 161 EXDoLL

The first doll more dolls' lunar ornaments _set_ Zhuan] N dagger solid sexual interest in the soil area

Shame '
= \
If I'm not responding it cause I think you're not worth bothering with and you're on ignore list.. (Ark Angel)

Hostiledog
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hostiledog »

LOL!

I believe its a sales promotion (12.12 = twin 12) which carried over from their previous 11.11 sales promo. In any case I had checked with EXDOLL during the 11.11 sales promo (buy 2 for the price of one) and it was only for the local china market :|

elephants-love-gin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I checked with John and he just told me it means:
"it is Chinese event,
the AD means our doll can change many doll heads."
Not sure I buy that, as there is clearly a date component in the ad.. i would agree with HostileDog - it's some sort of sale only available in China, why hide that fact? I dunno.

INFORMATIONS