exdollofficial.com

First doll. DS 158

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

KiltedCowboy

Re: First doll. DS 158

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Thanks for the encouragement. George just posted an update in the XS forum.

"Hi guys,

the last two batches of dolls are being delayed now for over a week already. In the meantime, I cannot get hold of my shipper during the last 72 hours and I suspect that he might have had an accident or is otherwise unavailable, because he is usually a reliable person. I decided yesterday to use my old shipper until the situation is resolved, however I am still fighting to get the rerouting done in terms of bureaucracy."

Not that this makes me feel any better, but at least it's an update.......

Mark
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and your doll.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Any news to share yet regarding shipping out of your sweetie? Fingers crossed!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

von_Shredhead wrote:Any news to share yet regarding shipping out of your sweetie? Fingers crossed!
Yes, I did manage to catch George on chat on his website. He has arranged a different shipper to get the current batch of dolls, including mine, to Hong Kong. I am expecting to get a tracking number some time next week..... Fingers crossed!

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

I did finally receive my Japanese Kimono and Zori sandals..... Very nice IMO. The Koshi-himo is still on the way.
IMG_5375.JPG
IMG_5375.JPG (936.37 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG (744.61 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Oh nice kimono! I'm also enjoying the link you mentioned earlier of where you ordered your cosplay outfits... Sweet! :thumbs_up: Anyways I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll have a body to fit into those lovely outfits real soon...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

With these outfits the photos that you're going to be doing will be truly wonderful. I think she'll be ever so pleased to be with you when she can make the journey

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She will be well spoiled when you get her in.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Nova-I wrote:Oh nice kimono! I'm also enjoying the link you mentioned earlier of where you ordered your cosplay outfits... Sweet! :thumbs_up: Anyways I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll have a body to fit into those lovely outfits real soon...
Thanks! It was $35 on Ebay! The Zori sandals were so much harder to find, especially to match the Kimono. My fingers are crossed as well that she arrives soon!

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey KC ... your lady is gonna look fabulous! Great finds on the kimono and sandals! Fingers crossed on getting a tracking number next week!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

KiltedCowboy wrote:Got my cosplay outfits today.........
Oh, I see you picked two character outfits from Love Live! Great anime with really cute girls... I recently ordered this outfit for one of my ladies... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Kousaka Honoka 2.jpg
Kousaka Honoka 2.jpg (104.12 KiB) Viewed 964 times
Kousaka Honoka.jpg
Kousaka Honoka.jpg (168.56 KiB) Viewed 964 times

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Great choice Nova-I! Looking forward to your pictures once you get the outfit. I just got a tracking number so my girl is finally on the way!

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Current tracking shows she was released from Shenzhen at 7:21 pm Thursday (that would be today at 5:21 am my time) and is in transit. Will she make it to the U.S., clear customs, and be delivered to me before noon tomorrow? I don't see how that is possible.....but at least she is finally heading in the right direction!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

KiltedCowboy wrote:Current tracking shows she was released from Shenzhen at 7:21 pm Thursday (that would be today at 5:21 am my time) and is in transit. Will she make it to the U.S., clear customs, and be delivered to me before noon tomorrow? I don't see how that is possible.....but at least she is finally heading in the right direction!
Awesome! She will be with you real soon!!! Oh by the way.. If she was shipped DHL, be prepared to wait an extra business day from what the tracking says. Also be prepared to pay the duties before delivery... My DS lady was shipped out using DHL from China last Wednesday. And she cleared customs and was in San Diego by that Friday morning. Her estimated delivery was suppose to be by the end of the day Friday. However once she got to my local DHL terminal. The shipment was put on hold until duties were paid... Luckily I had my truck that day. And the DHL terminal where she was being held was on my way home from work... So I was still able to swing by the terminal, pay the duties and pick her up on the expected delivery day. Otherwise I could have paid the duties online and had DHL deliver. Except the delivery date would have been rescheduled for Monday.. Anyways good luck trying to stay sane these next fewdays. But I'm sure once she arrives your going to be in seventh heaven with her!!!! Don't forget to share those pics. Oh! speaking of pics I need to do that too with my new DS-167.... :mrgreen:

Nova

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

She is arriving via FedEx International Priority. You had to pay duties to bring her into the U.S.? This is the first I am hearing about this.......

INFORMATIONS