exdollofficial.com

What happened to the Nina (Aoi) head?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

What happened to the Nina (Aoi) head?

Post by dollfielover »

This is the only head that isn't available on the English page. Was there a reason for this?

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: What happened to the Nina (Aoi) head?

Post by LaDollyVita »

Yes, her apparent age. DS has sent her back to boarding school to finish her studies and get some life experience before making a comeback on the erotic doll scene.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Her face is rather cute, just iffy on the look of the face.
It's better they don't ship her to the states. The u.s government does not refund damages to either company/consumer. Losing money by either party is pretty messed up. The war on sex doll buying is in full swing. Get the ladies that should not be banned while you can. They won't be here long. Clearly the obvious canditates that were offending the sensability of many, have been dealt with. While in europe there are now problems getting these. A good many d.s heads can be aged by makeup as well, i don't think will matter, the height of the 145- and sometimes petite look are already questioned in customs offices around the globe. Many mature faces to choose from in my opinion. I aged my Lillith head, in a natural way.
Awesome pictures of her made up later.

Grab what can of what you have. I have 2 110 cm dolls.
I think they, like some others, will now be rare beauties.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

tubee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubee »

I like the Nina nose. Don't change it. Don't send her away.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 79#p662879
ImageImagePatti and Nikki have many sisters here on TDF

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Maybe you could purchase the head by itself from a different vendor?
Once the head is purchased and received, buy a doll. If a head is included w/ the body, order a popular head you can resell if you only want the Nina head.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

dollfielover wrote:This is the only head that isn't available on the English page. Was there a reason for this?
If by english page you mean:
http://www.dsdoll.us/heads.html
then you may want to note that it is by far not the only head missing.
All the heads meant for the 145 or smaller models are currently no longer listed.
You can still see her on European sites if you prefer English or at EX dolls or Arte Tokio's sites.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

It may be prudent to try and find a 2nd hand one already in the US. I decided a long time ago I wanted a 145plus with the Nina elf head as my first silicone doll.

I missed one for $1500 back in june, she was sold one a few days before I noticed the sale post.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Are you aware of the 145+ Sate is offering currently - not the right head yet, but a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful seller.

Kind regards.
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

mi6c wrote:Are you aware of the 145+ Sate is offering currently - not the right head yet, but a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful seller.

Kind regards.
I noticed a 145+ for sale recently, but I can't seem to find it now.

I think, actually, Sate was the one who had the elf-ear Nina in white back in June that I missed.

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

Yup, I was right, it was him:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &hilit=145+

I would have been a player at this price, this is exactly what I would have wanted.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Afaik, this head is still available as Nina from DS (Europe), Aoi from Arte Tokio (Japan) and as Dié from EXdoll (China). So actually i don't think anything happend to her, she should still be alive and well :lol:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Haha it's ironic that I got two Nina already despite of them missing on the front page and 4 people after me got theirs as well. They all lived in US west side. They will never advertise her on DSUS. You have to email John directly.

Besides of Nina's popularity recently, there's a lot of people selling their DS145 on the sale section with Nina head on them. I know, I almost buy from them too but I got smarter, I went to DS Direct. The used for the new one is $500 away. Very low for used one tbh. Just go for a new one then.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS