exdollofficial.com

a cuddling doll ?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

anataus

a cuddling doll ?

Post by anataus »

hello

I am interested in the new ex lite doll thanks to her light weight and why not ? to her cost
I wonder wether she is fit for cuddling
I mean , my deal doll should be not only light but even more important flexible and soft
Is ex lite the right doll for me or would you suggest to go for a loose joint 145 silicone doll ?
Price is of course an important item but no compromise
Thanks in advance for any suggestion

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: a cuddling doll ?

Post by sam treadwell »

I don't have this particular doll anataus, but I do have a very similar doll by the name of Candy 18. My C18 doesn't have a skeleton, and is soft, and would probably work for this purpose, if precautions were taken to protect her fingers. As far as the ex lite doll is concerned, hopefully someone else can chime in here, as I can't speak for her flexibility or durability.

Personally, I feel that the best dolls for what you want are the fabric dolls. Those Textile dolls sure look nice to me, but I'm unable to comment on them due to lack of info.

I would not sleep with my silicone doll anataus, or recommend one for your intended purpose, they're simply too easy to damage in my opinion, but maybe that's just me. Others here have reported that they do sleep with these dolls and have had no problems.

Sam

anataus

Post by anataus »

sam treadwell wrote:I don't have this particular doll anataus, but I do have a very similar doll by the name of Candy 18. My C18 doesn't have a skeleton, and is soft, and would probably work for this purpose, if precautions were taken to protect her fingers. As far as the ex lite doll is concerned, hopefully someone else can chime in here, as I can't speak for her flexibility or durability.

Personally, I feel that the best dolls for what you want are the fabric dolls. Those Textile dolls sure look nice to me, but I'm unable to comment on them due to lack of info.

I would not sleep with my silicone doll anataus, or recommend one for your intended purpose, they're simply too easy to damage in my opinion, but maybe that's just me. Others here have reported that they do sleep with these dolls and have had no problems.

Sam
Thanks Sam

I asked this question because I have had a bad experience with Eire
Eire is a very nice looking doll, the ideal economic choice for photograph but a disaster, in my opinion, for cuddling, the doll being hard and rigid
I agree with you that fabric doll are the best choice for cuddling, the point is that.they are also rather ugly
So my question was :
ex lite is an handsome girl, out of question, but is she also easly squeezable and bendable ?
From the pictures I got the impression that she is quite rigid and hard

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Check the video's that Cloud Climax has posted

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 65&t=79869

She looks pretty soft, not Fabric Doll soft, but certainly squeezable

As for sleeping with Sil or TPE girls, all you need to do is take the proper precautions. Put their feet in socks or ankle stockings and cover their hands with either more ankle stockings or very long sleeves so that fingers and toes cant get snagged. For best protection put her in Satin PJ's so that her skin doesnt rub on the bed sheets or you during the night.
Position her hands somewhere safe where you wont mangle them up during the night.

Spooning is a great position as it keeps their hands away from you and if positioned correctly they wont roll about at night either. plus you get to reach around and feel boobs! :thumbs_up:

Karrot
(I'll try and calm Cindy down about the cloth dolls looks comment :wink: )
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

How flexible is a memory foam cushion
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

anataus

Post by anataus »

thanks for the link to cloud climax
So, Ex-lIte is about as soft and warm as a foam memory mattress
Am I right ?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

By the way i find my 145 silicone doll quite cuddly when i give her soft pajamas.

anataus

Post by anataus »

hello

That's was my original question
which one is the best choice for cuddling (without pijama :D ) ?
The DS 145 with loose joints or the Ex LIte

key features for cuddling are :

a) realistic feeling to the touch, smoothness
b) softness, squeezability
c) flexibility
d) warmth
e) weight
f) beauty

A fabric doll shines for items : c) + d) + e)
A Silicone doll for items : a) + b) + f)

I was wondering whether EX-lIte might be the best compromise for cuddling

I realize that up to a certain extent it is a matter of taste but I would like to have some member's opinion
Please dont consider price or other parameters into consideration, just the best cuddling doll

anataus

Post by anataus »

hello
a further question
is also EX-Lite face made of organic polymer foam or the body, only ?
I wonder whether it is possible to sculpt such a nice face with such a soft material

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Tje head and body are the same material. If you sleep naked with her(ex lite) and get your skin oils on her it will never come out. The body and head are injection molded.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

anataus wrote:hello

That's was my original question
which one is the best choice for cuddling (without pijama :D ) ?
The DS 145 with loose joints or the Ex LIte

key features for cuddling are :

a) realistic feeling to the touch, smoothness
b) softness, squeezability
c) flexibility
d) warmth
e) weight
f) beauty
An important consideration anataus, is that silicone seems to have an unusual property that keeps it cool. I'll touch my doll in the middle of summer, and I swear it feels like she's 20 degrees cooler than the surrounding atmosphere. Right now, she's like touching a pretty ice cube. In the warmer months, this would probably be alright, but when the weather turns to the cool side, you would want her to be clothed. A heated silicone doll would be nice for those colder months, but it seems that few manufacturers offer this option.

Sam

anataus

Post by anataus »

Hello Sam

I definitely agree with you, temperature is a key feature for cuddling, that's why fabric dolls are still popular, aside from the price

I posted many times about internal heating system for silicone dolls in the forum
I assumed that it was a rather simple and efficient technology but I had to accept that I was wrong
Actually just a few manufacturers supply this option and it seems that it does not have any significant advantage over thermal blanket

I wonder whether EX Lite, thanks to the new material, may be the right compromise between silicone and fabric dolls

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

My latex doll is pretty cold to the touch as well anataus. But one thing that I've noticed though is that she warms up faster than my silicone doll, and doesn't seem to contain the coldness due to her foam core.

I wish I had one of those laser temperature sensors, because that might provide some additional details.

anataus

Post by anataus »

samara78 wrote:Tje head and body are the same material. If you sleep naked with her(ex lite) and get your skin oils on her it will never come out. The body and head are injection molded.
hello

In an other forum I read that EX_Lite's head is made of hard vynil which makes sense to me since i dont think it is possible to sculpt a so nice face with a foam memory mattress like material
If so, it is good for photos but a poor solution for cuddling

INFORMATIONS