exdollofficial.com

Mia

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mahoro

Mia

Post by mahoro »

Meet my new girl Mia who is an EX-LITE foam doll.

Excuse the picture quality as my camera batteries knackered so had to use my phone.

Mahoro

mahoro

Re: Mia

Post by mahoro »

Hope you like her.

Mahoro

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

looking good mahoro
does she get the wrinkles like they showed in pre production photos?

carlys_guy

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Congratulations to your new housemate. And thank you for the first realworld pictures of an Ex.Lite.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

carlys_guy wrote:looking good mahoro
does she get the wrinkles like they showed in pre production photos?

carlys_guy
Yes carlys_guy she's got the wrinkles and I did order her before I saw those photos and I honestly thought the wrinkles would really put me off this doll but now I've got her I can honestly say they don't really bother me unlike the gaps between the limbs where they join to the torso but at least these can be covered up to make them look less obvious.
poppy70 wrote:Congratulations to your new housemate. And thank you for the first realworld pictures of an Ex.Lite.

poppy
Thank poppy70 your welcome :D

Mahoro

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Anyone who says these dolls arent beautiful is being far to critical of the little things IMHO. Yes, they have strong seam lines and yes they wrinkle when posed, but she's a hell of a doll for the money and at 8Kg she's so easy to move about.

Beautiful girl Mahoro, and I like the outfit :D Keep the pics coming :thumbs_up:

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for posting these pics of your new lady, Mahoro. I know that opinions on the Lite are divided, but I think that there is something to be said for the aesthetic of her overall appearance. She really does have a lovely figure and a pretty face. And, she seems to pose quite well, too. Congrats

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Karrot wrote:Anyone who says these dolls arent beautiful is being far to critical of the little things IMHO. Yes, they have strong seam lines and yes they wrinkle when posed, but she's a hell of a doll for the money and at 8Kg she's so easy to move about.

Beautiful girl Mahoro, and I like the outfit :D Keep the pics coming :thumbs_up:

Karrot
Thanks Karrot I have some new outfits on the way to me as we speak so watch this space.

I can understand people's criticism as I wasn't sure I had done the right thing when I ordered the doll but then I thought where else can you get a full size doll with the body and head like that of a silicone DS doll and a high quality wig and beautifully applied makeup including silicone teeth and tongue for less than $600 plus shipping and for me another added bonus is I can easily hide her away if I need to.
Jonathan- wrote:Thanks for posting these pics of your new lady, Mahoro. I know that opinions on the Lite are divided, but I think that there is something to be said for the aesthetic of her overall appearance. She really does have a lovely figure and a pretty face. And, she seems to pose quite well, too. Congrats
Thanks Jonathan glad you like Mia she does have a good range of motion from her joints and they do move easily so posing her was fun as the soles of her feet aren't likely to get damaged when she's standing due to the lack of weight pressing down on them.

Mahoro

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Congrats on your new found love!

jamiebrown616
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jamiebrown616 »

Hey mahoro, awesome pics. Just wanted to know if you've had any opportunity to play around with this doll yet. I've read sex with her being an out right no go to the opposite of being awesome. Some of the pics i've seen look like the insert could just fall out. This is my one major concern with this doll as it would be my main reason for buying. Overall she seems pretty incredible all things considered and a bit of a shame it's gotten so much backlash before a few legit reviews have been posted. Also wondering how durable or rip prone she seems to be sex wise. thanks

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Delightful...I remember when Rareborg had their Reonna Doll available in 3 configurations as Light, Xlight etc.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

She's lovely! Great photos too. Thanks for sharing!

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Karrot wrote:Anyone who says these dolls arent beautiful is being far to critical of the little things IMHO. Yes, they have strong seam lines and yes they wrinkle when posed, but she's a hell of a doll for the money and at 8Kg she's so easy to move about.
This is a good point. When I bought my first doll I went for ultra-realistic and bought high-end. I assumed that looks and realism would be most important to me. They are still ideal, but... I'm more of a lifestyle guy, and durability is higher on the list. My DS girl hits the sweet spot for me. We learn what tradeoffs we are willing to make to have the best experience. The EX Lite will have a strong showing where weight is a predominate issue.

Congrats, Mahoro. Looking forward to hearing more after you get additional time with her.

DollAdict
Former Member

Post by DollAdict »

Finally a doll with nice calves! If there is a way to get rid of the seam lines, i would do that. Its a beautiful doll but the seam lines ruin the whole doll.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

A very nice introduction of your sweet Mia.
Very cleverly chosen clothing with respect to the connection areas, but I think that's exactly the way to go with these.
I think you presented her very favorably and - together with Karrot's statements - that should be the way to go - i.e. make the best of this new technology and reap the awards of its merits while subduing/reducing the downsides.
Here's to a happy time together :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

INFORMATIONS