exdollofficial.com

Mia

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Mia

Post by samara78 »

In my opinion this doll will be a fantastic art model, and a great display lady. Mia is lovely, thanks for the photos mahoro
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Congrats on Mia mahoro i am looking forward of more photos of her she is very lovely.

Once my Taxes come in i will for sure order one ~!!

Thanks again for sharing
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

mahoro, You have a great Mia lady, i didn't even know it was about the ex-lite from the post subject. I'm not even looking anymore at reviews of the heavy dolls.
You did awesome pictures :)

Regarding the seams i think at least the part coming out can be reduced with some patience and precision sewing scissors.

And for those that are concerned for the loose insert, i was told it was not inserted all the way in, that why looked like coming off.

later lovers to the new dolls era
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Xephyr wrote:Congrats on your new found love!
Thanks Xephyr
jamiebrown616 wrote:Hey mahoro, awesome pics. Just wanted to know if you've had any opportunity to play around with this doll yet. I've read sex with her being an out right no go to the opposite of being awesome. Some of the pics i've seen look like the insert could just fall out. This is my one major concern with this doll as it would be my main reason for buying. Overall she seems pretty incredible all things considered and a bit of a shame it's gotten so much backlash before a few legit reviews have been posted. Also wondering how durable or rip prone she seems to be sex wise. thanks
Thanks jamiebrown616 and no I haven't gotten that intimate with Mia yet but what I can say is I ordered my doll with the optional super soft insert and I just looks ugly as it reminds me of a mannequin I once saw with a flesh light in it but on the plus side because the end of the insert sits over the cavity it should help to protect it from getting damaged during sex.
Personally I have my doubts when it comes to her durability if used regularly for sex but I hope I'm wrong.
Hollywu wrote:She's lovely! Great photos too. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Hollywu glad you like her.
LaDollyVita wrote:
Karrot wrote:Anyone who says these dolls arent beautiful is being far to critical of the little things IMHO. Yes, they have strong seam lines and yes they wrinkle when posed, but she's a hell of a doll for the money and at 8Kg she's so easy to move about.
This is a good point. When I bought my first doll I went for ultra-realistic and bought high-end. I assumed that looks and realism would be most important to me. They are still ideal, but... I'm more of a lifestyle guy, and durability is higher on the list. My DS girl hits the sweet spot for me. We learn what tradeoffs we are willing to make to have the best experience. The EX Lite will have a strong showing where weight is a predominate issue.

Congrats, Mahoro. Looking forward to hearing more after you get additional time with her.
Thanks LaDollyVita I've also had high end dolls from various manufacturers including DS one of which had a Kayla head which was one of my favourites so it's given me something to compare this doll against looks wise but I found the weight was to much for me and I was always worried I was going to damage them when dressing and posing so for me weight was a major factor.
DollAdict wrote:Finally a doll with nice calves! If there is a way to get rid of the seam lines, i would do that. Its a beautiful doll but the seam lines ruin the whole doll.
Hi DollAdict being a foam doll the seam lines were inevitable and I don't find they bother me unlike some of the ill fitting limbs.
mi6c wrote:A very nice introduction of your sweet Mia.
Very cleverly chosen clothing with respect to the connection areas, but I think that's exactly the way to go with these.
I think you presented her very favorably and - together with Karrot's statements - that should be the way to go - i.e. make the best of this new technology and reap the awards of its merits while subduing/reducing the downsides.
Here's to a happy time together :glou:
Thanks mi6c glad you like what I've done as I chose this lingerie because it came with lace handcuffs that I cut the straps off to make arm bands but I think I may get her another one in black as this would hide the joints better.
samara78 wrote:In my opinion this doll will be a fantastic art model, and a great display lady. Mia is lovely, thanks for the photos mahoro
Thanks Samara78 your welcome.
Lika wrote:Congrats on Mia mahoro i am looking forward of more photos of her she is very lovely.

Once my Taxes come in i will for sure order one ~!!

Thanks again for sharing
Thanks Lika I'm looking forward to when Mia's new outfits arrive and hope you can get yourself on very soon.
piacere wrote:mahoro, You have a great Mia lady, i didn't even know it was about the ex-lite from the post subject. I'm not even looking anymore at reviews of the heavy dolls.
You did awesome pictures :)

Regarding the seams i think at least the part coming out can be reduced with some patience and precision sewing scissors.

And for those that are concerned for the loose insert, i was told it was not inserted all the way in, that why looked like coming off.

later lovers to the new dolls era
Thanks piacere Mia has got a certain charm to her but as for the seams I don't think you could do anything with them as it appears to me that the outer layer of skin is painted as it isn't the same material as the inner foam as around the neck fixing it looks like a vinyl like material on top of a totally different coloured foam core.

Mahoro

RoboticaErotica
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by RoboticaErotica »

I have always been one who could look past imperfections and focus on the things I like. Might be a face, or breasts or butt. As long as I have something to work with. Seams wouldn't bother me much.

Beautiful girl.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

RoboticaErotica wrote:I have always been one who could look past imperfections and focus on the things I like. Might be a face, or breasts or butt. As long as I have something to work with. Seams wouldn't bother me much.
Beautiful girl.
Couldn't have said it better.
Thank you
Welcome :)

later lovers

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Congrats Mahoro! All I can say is just WOW! Those pics of your new lady are so inciting... The more pics I see of this new EX-Lite Kayla the more I want to get one..

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

RoboticaErotica wrote:I have always been one who could look past imperfections and focus on the things I like. Might be a face, or breasts or butt. As long as I have something to work with. Seams wouldn't bother me much.

Beautiful girl.
Thanks RoboticsErotica glad you like her :D for me Mia's overall look tends to distract me from those many imperfections.
Nova-I wrote:Congrats Mahoro! All I can say is just WOW! Those pics of your new lady are so inciting... The more pics I see of this new EX-Lite Kayla the more I want to get one..
Thanks Nova-I Mia does have a great body so now I just need to find more sexy outfits to show it off :wink:

Mahoro

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

mahoro wrote:as for the seams I don't think you could do anything with them as it appears to me that the outer layer of skin is painted as it isn't the same material as the inner foam as around the neck fixing it looks like a vinyl like material on top of a totally different coloured foam core.
Mahoro
What i meant is to cut with some precision instrument that excess little strip that comes out off the seams.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

piacere wrote:
mahoro wrote:as for the seams I don't think you could do anything with them as it appears to me that the outer layer of skin is painted as it isn't the same material as the inner foam as around the neck fixing it looks like a vinyl like material on top of a totally different coloured foam core.
Mahoro
What i meant is to cut with some precision instrument that excess little strip that comes out off the seams.
Hi piacere I knew what you meant but like I said I believe the outer skin has been painted that would include the seam so to me if you try to cut the seam with say a scalpel blade all you will be doing is cutting the thin layer of paint off the outer skin and exposing what ever is underneath it and I wouldn't want anyone to damage there new doll :(

But here is something to take your mind off it.

I wasn't going to post this photo as Mia hasn't got an insert in as I am waiting for the original smaller insert to arrive from DS but I think this butt shot is to good to waste :wink:

Mahoro

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

double gosh, i love her butt and her thin lower legs.
Thank you :)

later lovers.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Well these pics just keep getting better and she is even more alluring... :twisted: This is not helping my wallet Mahoro!!!

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Question for me is how flexible is her spine if the posted images from way back were anything to go on.

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:Question for me is how flexible is her spine if the posted images from way back were anything to go on.
Hi Mr_Cthulu the spine is as flexible as that of a silicone DS Doll and is able to bend backwards and forwards and tilt side to side from the waist and can also twist at the waist.

I will try to show Mia's flexibility when I get change to photograph her in a new outfit.

Mahoro

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Awesome pics showing Mia of her best side.
The EX-LITE foam doll rocks the competiton with pride!!!

- SF -

INFORMATIONS