exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Felicity-Snow (DS160)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing ... Felicity-Snow (DS160)

Post by Nova-I »

Hey everyone,

Well, it's now been a full year since Hannah & Jasmine (DS168) came into my life. And a full two years since Sarah & Mikayla (DS168+). Just few weeks ago I adopted my third lovely DS lady Felicity-Snow! Now for Felicity's first photo shoot I wanted to do something special. And since she was a Christmas gift to the Nova clan, I wanted to do Christmas!!!! Well unfortunately Christmas has already come and gone. All of the decorations had already been taken down and stored away. As a next option I figured I could possibly do a Valentines Day theme since it was the next holiday. But I really really wanted to do Christmas for Felicity's first shoot and was not going to wait til next year!!! So I decided to do kind of a Christmas wintry theme. Anyways I just got done doing the finishing touches from the photo shoot I did with Miss Snow this past weekend. Without further ado I'd like to introduce the newest member's of the Nova Harem. Felicity-Snow! She is a DS160 with the Jiayi head. She sports the pink skin tone and has brown eyes with long jet black hair. Her make-up is custom Gothic which I believe was applied by the previous owner. She also has custom art nails on her fingers and toes....

So here she is! I'd like to introduce the newest nova lady, Miss Felicity-Snow!!!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Introducing ... Felicity-Snow (DS160)

Post by haremlover »

She's gorgeous and your photos show it. It's really nice to see a 160 - there aren't many around - and she gives the air of confidence and elegance.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

NICE!! :whistle: I have had enough of snow.But with her presence the polar pact would melt :wink:

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

OH WOW!!
Congratulation Nova!!!

What a stunning beauty!! Felicity-Snow is really amazing!! :D

I love the pictures!! Great work!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
It really fits all together...her outfit,the bedding set, the Christmas decoration....so beautiful....and really great poses of Felicity!

And I really love her Gothic look! And her nails as well!
You have a awesome Harem Nova! :D

:glou:
Cheers!
Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Mr Gee

Post by Mr Gee »

Very nice photos , She is mint I like
Gee

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is real lovely. Congratulations. You deserve such beauty.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Another beautiful addition to the smorgasbord of ladies already sharing living quarters with you. Congratulations buddy! :)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

haremlover wrote:She's gorgeous and your photos show it. It's really nice to see a 160 - there aren't many around - and she gives the air of confidence and elegance.

Best wishes

Harem
Thanks for the stellar complement Haremlover! I agree, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of the 160's around, Well at least that I've seen. Anyways Felicity certainly has the gorgeous body that deserves some attention. :mrgreen:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

deerman wrote:NICE!! :whistle: I have had enough of snow.But with her presence the polar pact would melt :wink:
LOL! Thanks Deerman!

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Bud Bundy wrote:OH WOW!!
Congratulation Nova!!!

What a stunning beauty!! Felicity-Snow is really amazing!! :D

I love the pictures!! Great work!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
It really fits all together...her outfit,the bedding set, the Christmas decoration....so beautiful....and really great poses of Felicity!

And I really love her Gothic look! And her nails as well!
You have a awesome Harem Nova! :D

:glou:
Cheers!
Bud
Hey thanks Bud! I'm so glad you like her and the pics.. I also appreciate your complement on the background setting. It is a lot of work to change the complete decor of the bedroom to match a theme. But it is so worth it and so much fun to do. :wink: Stay tune I have another set with both Felicity & Hannah that I'll be posting maybe later on today..

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Mr Gee wrote:Very nice photos , She is mint I like
Gee
Thanks Mr Gee! :D

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

samara78 wrote:She is real lovely. Congratulations. You deserve such beauty.
Thank you Samara78. Both Felicity and I really appreciate your comments... 8)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

mandos wrote:Another beautiful addition to the smorgasbord of ladies already sharing living quarters with you. Congratulations buddy! :)
Hey Mandos! it's been a long time bud. Hope all is well with you.. Anyways thanks for very nice remarks and the congratulatory note... :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

She´s a beauty! Congratulations, have a happy honeymoon with this beauty, and keep the pics coming please. And don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

brigittes hubbie wrote:She´s a beauty! Congratulations, have a happy honeymoon with this beauty, and keep the pics coming please. And don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix.

Chris
Thanks Chris! I'll submit her real soon....

INFORMATIONS