exdollofficial.com

Hannah Meets Felicity-Snow

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hannah Meets Felicity-Snow

Post by Nova-I »

Well here they are together.. :twisted: Hannah (DS-168) & Felicity-Snow (DS-160)

Enjoy!!!

I call this one two Victories for the Win!!!!!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Re: Hannah Meets Felicity-Snow

Post by Dees Man »

Great to see these two didn't take long to get to know each other.

That is definitely a Victory for you

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Wow, they are a win for all of us, they are gorgeous!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Bud Bundy

Post by Bud Bundy »

Hi Nova!

Really stunning pics!!!
YUMMY! :mrgreen: :whistle:

I love to see Hannah and Felicity so close together.
And even Hannah has the right outfit for the Christmas shooting! That's great! :thumbs_up:
Great work again!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Cheers!
Bud
Miyu's, Mila's and Mai-Lin's Thread... - Doll Sweet 145cm (Saki,Ruby,Sakura)

Sector_1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Sector_1 »

I can see somebody's already having fun with these two, if only I had the space. :(

Congrats on Snow, very nice!

best regards.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Dees Man wrote:Great to see these two didn't take long to get to know each other.

That is definitely a Victory for you

DM
Thanks DM! It was really hard to resist seeing them together like that and not be able to join in. But I got my turn with both of them after the shoot though! :mrgreen: :twisted:

brigittes hubbie wrote:Wow, they are a win for all of us, they are gorgeous!

Chris
Both Hannah & Felicity thank you for your comment, Chris! They are so glad that you feel so victorious. That what it's all about!!!

Defiantly had both of those sets of leg wrapped around me shortly after that! :whistle: :whistle:

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Bud Bundy wrote:Hi Nova!

Really stunning pics!!!
YUMMY! :mrgreen: :whistle:

I love to see Hannah and Felicity so close together.
And even Hannah has the right outfit for the Christmas shooting! That's great! :thumbs_up:
Great work again!!! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Cheers!
Bud
Thanks Buddy! Hannah is just so happy to be making her come back here again. She says it been far to long. And it was a blast modeling in this shoot with her new found girl friend Felicity... And Felicity said that she is having so much fun modeling for us all. And this beats the heck out of work the stock room at the deparment store! Felicity also mentioned to please stay tuned as her long time childhood girl friend Mikayla Joins in to make it a threesome....

Spoiler alert! yes Mikayla will be wearing a matching holiday outfit too :P

Sector_1 wrote:I can see somebody's already having fun with these two, if only I had the space. :(

Congrats on Snow, very nice!

best regards.
Thank you Sector_1! Oh and yes! I did indeed have a great time with my ladies during that shoot...

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Bravo Nova!! 8)

Your shoots are always wonderfully put together! Love the decor and setting ... fantastic theme Buddy!! Fantastic poses Dude! :thumbs_up:

Congrats on adding another DS to your harem! Felicity is very alluring and mysterious looking ... she has her own style going on that is cool and unique! 8)

Thanks for taking the time to put this together! I imagine there was quite a bit of time needed to set everything up. Great job!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : Nina says "Hi!"
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Perfect pictures! THANKS!!
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O Stunning pictures..OH dear just realised that was my 666th post...you so lied Anung 8O ...I did not blow up :lol:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

von_Shredhead wrote:Bravo Nova!! 8)

Your shoots are always wonderfully put together! Love the decor and setting ... fantastic theme Buddy!! Fantastic poses Dude! :thumbs_up:

Congrats on adding another DS to your harem! Felicity is very alluring and mysterious looking ... she has her own style going on that is cool and unique! 8)

Thanks for taking the time to put this together! I imagine there was quite a bit of time needed to set everything up. Great job!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan

PS : Nina says "Hi!"
Hey thanks Buddy! I am so touched by all the comments I've been getting about the background setting, and these two wonderful ladies of mine. It sure makes all the hard work setting everything up, well worth it! Not only dose it drive me to continue doing photo shoots. But it also encourages me to get more creative. Also thank you so much for your congratulatory note about Felicity. She is defiantly a remarkable addition to the harem. And as you can see with Hannah, she has also become quite popular with the other ladies. And even though she has only come to live with me one week ago. She has really settled in really nicely. :wink:

By the way your so very welcome! It is a lot of work doing such a set like this but is so worth it! Plus when I'm not taking pics I just love delaying the ladies in outfits matching the room...

Well hello Nina! Saw some new pictures of you today and must say you look as darling as ever. Anyways take care of Von! Oh, and don't let him get off so easily about getting you a new TV. Just imagine a nice 65" LCD 4K sitting in front of you. Even better with hi definition sound! :whistle: LOL Sorry Von, just could not resist! :mrgreen: By the way your sisters say hi! anyways you take care cutie!!

Nova

Vermithrax
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Vermithrax »

Splendid, Nova! I don't know how you managed to get through the photo shoot without ripping their clothes off in about 5 minutes. Must take tremendous effort to put together a shoot like that and then even more restraint to keep it together long enough to get enough decent photos in. Great costumes too!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Is her skin white? Her skin color looks amazing.

Are these silicone?

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

So exciting! Makes you want to jump right in.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Nova-I wrote:Well hello Nina! Saw some new pictures of you today and must say you look as darling as ever. Anyways take care of Von! Oh, and don't let him get off so easily about getting you a new TV. Just imagine a nice 65" LCD 4K sitting in front of you. Even better with hi definition sound! :whistle: LOL Sorry Von, just could not resist! :mrgreen: By the way your sisters say hi! anyways you take care cutie!!
Nova
Hiya Mr. Nova!
I wanna give a big "Hello!" to my sisters! Y'all are lookin' mighty fine! Hi Felicity! Glad to meet you!
Thanks for putting a HUGE TV into my imagination ... I've been trying to convince Von to upgrade TV into the 21st century for a while now. Maybe he'll get the hint someday! <giggle><giggle> I hope so!
Seeya soon sweeties!
Lvya!
xoxoxo
Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS