exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite doll repair thread

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ex-lite doll repair thread

Post by samara78 »

The 2 part foam is goodb but i am messy
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

There is. Also spray adhesive for foam i have luck in non high traffic areas. Some is even industrial, like for gluing couch cushions.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

hopefull
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by hopefull »

samara78 wrote:There is. Also spray adhesive for foam i have luck in non high traffic areas. Some is even industrial, like for gluing couch cushions.

Thanks for your suggestions, still considering which of the options to get? :)

Regards Hopefull.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Cool no problem. My doll is still holding.

Warning: do not get her wet!
I was clumsy and a few drops of water went on her hand. I immidiately lightly patted her hand dry with a tissue, but horrible chemical odor that came up was astonishing.
She dried with no damages whatsoever.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

I'm ignorant about materials and chemicals, but sounds weird the outer layer to smell so bad just in contact with water?? never knew water could do such a reaction on anything. But is good to know :)
later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Knowledge is power. To bad there is a no drive order where you are or i would have dropped by

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

samara78 wrote:Knowledge is power. To bad there is a no drive order where you are or i would have dropped by
grrrr, you mean i could have seen her?
grrrrr :twisted:
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Only Mylene lily and yessenia were with me

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

samara78 wrote:Cool no problem. My doll is still holding.

Warning: do not get her wet!
I was clumsy and a few drops of water went on her hand. I immidiately lightly patted her hand dry with a tissue, but horrible chemical odor that came up was astonishing.
She dried with no damages whatsoever.
Just got around to reading this thread. Hell of a nice repair job samara78! It's been awhile since the last update. I was wondering how the Ex-Lite has held up? Did you ever find an adhesive that would stick permanently to the skin surface?

I like these dolls a lot. I think I could live with the wrinkle issue, but the pronounced seams and joint gaps are a major sticking point for me. In your opinion, would it be possible to trim down those seam lines on the Ex-Lite dolls to make them more flush and perhaps permanently attach the limbs to eliminate the gaps?

INFORMATIONS