exdollofficial.com

DS 167 - the naked real deal of all dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DS 167 - the naked real deal of all dolls

Post by haremlover »

Aah. Thank goodness there is a ISRC Code provision to cover this. What's ISRC?

In many ways she's the ultimate for me and whilst other dolls might grab my attention they will be second best to her.

That 2014 final version 160+ before the introduction of soft silicone is a gem and has a special value, to be treasured. She might not be as soft in bed but she can stand safely on her feet which avoids what this poor lady goes through in order to be able to stand.

Best wishes

Harem
Attachments
597307950974230836.jpg
597307950974230836.jpg (70.42 KiB) Viewed 1902 times
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Harem!
She is a true beauty for sure! I look forward to all upcoming photo shoots you put together with this fine lady!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Harem - Can we get an update on her standing modification? Or can you provide me a link to where you have discussed it? Thanks in advance. I'm very interested to hear how this worked out.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm sorry about neglecting this thread and NaNaSe here but my available photographic time when my wife last went away was engaged on documenting the Lite with pictures showing assembly so that people don't get it wrong - www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81141

DS have said that they don't want to provide this standing solution as a standard production model. But actually there is potentially considerable merit in it.

This is a manufacturer who strives for perfection and nothing short and if that leads them to want to over-engineer a solution, what can one expect?

At the heart of what they've done for me is to provide a screw-thread in the leg-bone, through the hole in the heel plate. This means that the standing facility is of great strength and does not rely on the strength or tightness of the ankle hinge. Their intention was to enable her to take up a self-standing position as a mannequin:
900828846781126462.jpg
900828846781126462.jpg (68.08 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
with the feet mounted on bolts going through a base-board:
629207042829489607.jpg
629207042829489607.jpg (129.83 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
Looking at the foot plate:
foot side.jpg
foot side.jpg (18.83 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
foot bottom.jpg
foot bottom.jpg (22.73 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
I had thought it might have been possible to insert a bolt through the bottom, resting on a cross-bar or screwed into a nut held in place by a transverse bar
foot bottom modification.jpg
foot bottom modification.jpg (24.22 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
However, seeing this does enable existing dolls to be modified in such a way at home.

For this to be a solution one relies on the tension of the ankle hinge joints and could lead to damage to the soft silicone on the ball of the foot at the end of the foot plate.

So having a bolt that goes through the hole into the leg bone, and cannot move, allows the foot to be lifted out of danger and the heel providing firm support with a metal or nylon bolt. I have bought 45mm A10 bolts although I suspect that 50mm bolts might be better and need to measure.

So this lady will be able to stand.

I am proposing to wrap her feet in clingfilm and make a mould in plaster or PU foam of the foot with the hole covered over.

At the factory they had great difficulty finding the position of the hole in the heel so the factory photo is rather frightening -
812046798629388325.jpg
812046798629388325.jpg (75.05 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
but after this they tidied up the holes to be neat and circular.

Having made the foot mould I'll insert clingfilm into the hole as far as I can reach and pour in silicone and then apply the mould. This will then create plugs of silicone which can then be inserted instead of the bolts.

Unless using the mannequin board and long bolts she's not going to be able to stand by herself but she'll be able to stand without her heels being a damaged mess.

For anyone with a DS doll with damaged heels perhaps with the aid of these photos it might be able to make a neat hole in the right place and do the conversion as in the photo above with the bolt resting on a tranverse bolt across the holes in the ankle.

The ability of DS ladies to be able to stand again will be revelationary.

I've bought a second head, Yolanda, who's a work of art
2017-01-18 162704.jpg
2017-01-18 162704.jpg (251.6 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
and am much looking forward to doing fashion photos of this lady.

Which of NaNaSe or Yolanda gets greater attention remains to be seen. All DS characters are individual and more than merely sculpture.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Thanks for the detailed response. I did not realize the solution here relies on bolting the heels through a board to stand on. Certainly very secure, but she won't be able to wear shoes without ruining them.

I wonder if there is any merit to DS learning to mix different silicone formulas into a single mould, like Abyss did for the "duracast" feature on RDs? I'd be perfectly happy if my DS had firm silicone in appropriate areas (like the feet) while remaining soft in others. Have you discussed this type of approach with DS?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

No- I haven't discussed this with them.

The 2014 silicone was suitable for standing, as Thera, but perhaps not for the heavier weights of the 158+ and 167. That silicone, or slightly harder, for the soles of the feet would be great.

Haven't 4W done something like that also?

However I'm delighted enough with this development at the moment and perhaps they will be persuaded to continue development. I do like the strength of the bolt going into the leg-bone though.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Been following this thread and ... throwing in my 2 cents here ...
haremlover wrote:Haven't 4W done something like that also?
Yes, for both the hands and feet. In the standing models (Allure/EX/etc.) there is more firmer silicone in the feet reaching up past the ankles compared to the non-standing models, where the firmer silicone ends at the foot and not into the ankle area. This was one of the first things I noticed about my 4Woods dolls upon close inspection.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

You can buy safety shoes and trainers with steel midsoles. I wonder if these could be adapted to screw in the bolt and make her free standing with shoes on?
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

Belated congratulations. These dolls are absolutely gorgeous.
But I have a couple of questions about them and was wondering if anyone could answer them:
Have they reduced the weight of these dolls like they said they would? And if not, is there an advantage to it being so heavy (A thick layer of silicone I presume), like more resistance to dents or something like that? Thanks in advance for any answers.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I haven't weighed her but she's not unpleasantly heavy.

I looked at another silicone manufacturer's doll which was specified at around 30kgs . . . and discovered why she felt a bit heavier than expected - she was 39kg or so. My aversion to weight was on the basis of a rather well known 2012 version of a famous brand and reckon that she was rather more over the specified weight than the heavy weight she'd been specified.

So when I came to the DS167 actually I haven't found her as heavy as I'd expected.

The problem with having a doll with a significant amount of foam inside is that faults can develop in manufacturing. It was a problem with the foam of my early 158+ and discovered on one other doll in France that caused DS to use slightly less on the 167. And now having perfected foam technology with the Lite, they're never again going to have such problems.

My experience is that if one can manage a DS160 or 158 the 167 isn't in a wholly different class of weight and I think it's safe to be able to recommend her even without any (announced) "improvement".

Other manufacturers are coming along with very fun designs playing to the overtly sexy market, and which are large and so overt, difficult to hide merely as sculpture.

In contrast the DS167 is a delightful figure of which any dream Greek statue would be proud and in my view is capable of universal admiration as art. (She may happen to be a good deal else besides)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Wow, another beauty I'd love to have.

Smutje
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Smutje »

ISRC: Irish Sex-Robot Codex

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

haremlover wrote:I haven't weighed her but she's not unpleasantly heavy.

I looked at another silicone manufacturer's doll which was specified at around 30kgs . . . and discovered why she felt a bit heavier than expected - she was 39kg or so. My aversion to weight was on the basis of a rather well known 2012 version of a famous brand and reckon that she was rather more over the specified weight than the heavy weight she'd been specified.

So when I came to the DS167 actually I haven't found her as heavy as I'd expected.

The problem with having a doll with a significant amount of foam inside is that faults can develop in manufacturing. It was a problem with the foam of my early 158+ and discovered on one other doll in France that caused DS to use slightly less on the 167. And now having perfected foam technology with the Lite, they're never again going to have such problems.

My experience is that if one can manage a DS160 or 158 the 167 isn't in a wholly different class of weight and I think it's safe to be able to recommend her even without any (announced) "improvement".

Other manufacturers are coming along with very fun designs playing to the overtly sexy market, and which are large and so overt, difficult to hide merely as sculpture.

In contrast the DS167 is a delightful figure of which any dream Greek statue would be proud and in my view is capable of universal admiration as art. (She may happen to be a good deal else besides)

Best wishes

Harem
I see. Thank you for your answers. It's going to have to wait for a while but I think this might be my next doll.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

I have to agree with Harem. I too was quite supersized to find that my DS-167 was really no different weight wise compared to my DS-160 or DS-163's (formally 168).. And I do have to say that pictures don't really to this DS-167 justice.. It is actually only half of what makes this lovely body so great!! The other part can only be understood by her feel and just being in her presents... From that you will truly know how remarkable this doll body really is... And why she is greatly favored by those of us who have the privilege of being in a relationship with one... This I just recently found out!!!!

INTJonny

Post by INTJonny »

That's worded quite elegantly Nova. And spot on.
The 170 is so curvy and so soft in all the right places, that it experiencing the intimacy with it is just on a whole different level compared to what can be imagined just from pictures. Sometimes i call her "plushy babe"

INFORMATIONS