exdollofficial.com

Great start to the year!!!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Great start to the year!!!

Post by Nova-I »

Jonathan- wrote:That is an amazingly good-looking lady you have there, Nova. I really like that the vulva is a part of the main body sculpt. And it's awesome that you were able to just go to the shipping facility to pay the duty and pick her up right there. You've gotta be one happy guy right now.
Well thank you Jonathan!!! I'm really glad you like her... Oh yeah she definitely has some really nice features. And the detail of her vaginal area is an absolute plus. Yup, it was really cool to have been able to just go down and pick her up. It defiantly pleased me even more that pick up was on a Friday. And I had the whole weekend to get to know her... One happy guy for sure!!! :thumbs_up:

samara78 wrote:She is a real beauty, and may i say a true work of art.
Congratulations
Thanks Samara!!! She truly is a work of art!!!

Samurai wrote:Thanks for the photos Nova :thumbs_up: I have one on order as well and no matter how many dolls we have the wait does not get any easier, Your pictures have help though, they are realy great and show me just what i needed to see.... :whistle:

Congrats and happy honeymoon :mrgreen:

Sam.. :glou:
Hey Samurai!! Congrats on your order buddy!!! Yeah I agree. It never gets easier no matter how long of short the wait is. But the excitement always feels like the first time!!! :mrgreen: Thanks for the complement on the pictures. And I'm glad to hear these pics helped you out... :wink:

FrozenArctic wrote:Wow Nova, congrats!
Hey thanks Frozen!!!

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey Nova!
Great opening thread for your new beauty! DAYYUM!!! She is smokin' Dude!! I LOVE this pic!

So sexy and come hither-ish!
Congrats Buddy!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Thanks Buddy!!! Glad your impressed!!! She most defiantly has that come hither-ish essence about her!!! Which might be a good reason why I keep going back to her for a quick squeeze every now and then... :mrgreen:

DollOgler wrote:Congratulations. Your 167 is fricking gorgeous. Your pictures really make me want to buy one.
Thanks for the complement!!! I'm glad you like the pictures. I'm hoping to get an actual photo shoot done with her real soon and give her a proper introduction... 8)

INFORMATIONS