exdollofficial.com

Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Re: Meet Sayumi - DS145- ~Nina~ DOLLAVIDALOCA

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ \(⌒▽⌒)
Thank you Uncle Von for your warm words. I'm really excited to see Nina and Lila on those outfits. (^_~)

Papa said I need to wear the hoodie now for Panda shots! Kyaaa~~ I shall be ready ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Kyaaa~~ Now I'm ready! ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

I'll be back in few minutes. I shall take more shots of the Panda outfit to make it longer fun! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ This is the continuation of the early photoshoots I had. \(⌒▽⌒)
Papa said you guys wanted to see me more in Panda Kigurumi so I decided to wear it. (^_~)

"NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA"

Kyaaa~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Sorry minna~ I can only do sit and lay position since papa don't want me to stand. o(〒﹏〒)o

He said that if I do, I will break my feet and the bones will come out and lots of blood. Eeekk!!! 〣( ºΔº )〣

I did stand before with one foot but he said it's for the best since I didn't come with doll hang kit. What's a hang kit? ヾ(  ̄O ̄)ツ

I have a new cover for magazine! Papa said I'll be the Flower Girl of the week. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hmmm... I wonder what should I wear next? (=⌒‿‿⌒=)

How about this one for next week? Nyuu~~ ヽ(≧◡≦)八(o^ ^o)ノ

Mata aimashou minnasan~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)

"NEVER SAY NO TO PANDA"

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Unfortunately, the flower girl has an upcoming exam and she didn't tell me about it.

She will be studying this whole weekend so you won't see her for a while.

Take care and good luck Sayumi-Chan

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

RJAce1014 wrote:
Unfortunately, the flower girl has an upcoming exam and she didn't tell me about it.

She will be studying this whole weekend so you won't see her for a while.

Take care and good luck Sayumi-Chan

RJ
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Minnasan konnichiwa~ Arigatou papa<3 \(⌒▽⌒)
I have an upcoming semester exam in PhD on Monday so I should be studying all weekend like papa said. (^_~)

While I was studying, Papa somehow was checking if I'm studying. Nyuu~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

He caught me, now he wanted me to learn my lesson so I'll post the pictures. (ノωヽ)

He just wanted to make sure all those money for tuition fee going to doctorate degree is not for naught but he caught me playing and making doodles. ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

Oh no, he's not shaming me or anything. He just found out the flower girl is cute while studying, that's all. ヽ( ̄~ ̄ )ノ

I'll study now. See you guys next week I think.(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)

bendoverme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bendoverme »

The effort you put into this thread/photos is admirable. Honestly fabulous. . What a beautiful young lady.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

UPDATE:: V2
About New Skintone Cream and Tan.

Hi guys, did you remember my update that revises my review about the skintone? Yes, there's a twist and I'll confirm it again.

Okay, according to John on the image above, I got the LightPink, Cream, and Yellow right except the tan version. That Tan I labelled on the image above is actually another Yellow. I knew from the start it was Yellow but I thought it was a different variation or maybe just lighting of some pictures but I can finalized that I got the new skintone of Cream with me and haven't got the Tan. On my next doll purchase, I will asked John nicely once again to properly put all skintone samples for matching purpose for the review.

As for all of us who are fans of DS Dolls, most skintone we buy is light-pink and only few customers of yellow. Imagine the mixed up of these two? Well I can identify that using color config but also with a bit of tweak using photo editing so I can show you side by side of all Lpink, Cream, and Yellow together.

For accuracy of color combination to recreate the image, please use the last image but each image will be explained. Yes, I did recreate the skintone using the sample skintone multiply for accuracy purpose. The tint matches it including the lighting so if it's inaccurate, go figure, this is just to show sample as DS hasn't updated us with this new skintones. I use the "COLOR MATCH REDEFINE" to match the color and tint of the sample skin to the entire Lpink body of Sayumi.

CREAM X LPINK X YELLOW:: OUTDOOR SHOT
So I'll be doing a photoshots of Sayumi outdoors but with the use of photoediting and "Color Match Redefine", I can duplicate her and recreate the skin for comparison.

For instance, this is the regular Lpink color outdoor::

Now this is the Cream color outdoor, using color match redefine::
As you can see, the Lpink color sample in Sayumi's arm has been redefine for color accuracy purpose.

Now this is the Yellow color outdoor, using color match redefine::

Here's 3 of the clones side by side with the color match redefine::

As you can see, I reverted back the original sample skin color of LPink in each clones to see the difference.

This are the outdoor shots.

But the outdoor won't show us more than where we actually do more photoshoots which is indoors. Let's use the color match redefine indoors.

CREAM X LPINK X YELLOW:: INDOOR SHOT

This is the regular Lpink Skintone Indoors::

Here's the Cream Skintone using CMR Indoors::

And here's the Yellow Skintone using CMR Indoors::

Here's all the clones side by side indoors::

I reverted back the skin sample of Lpink to their original color for observation of difference.

Some notable indoor shots of Sayumi

Now, you're wondering, how did I use the CMR to match the colors?

This is why I prepared a sample of how I use the CMR::
LPINK

CREAM

YELLOW

ALTOGETHER

Using this 1 reference with color matching, as you can see, the lpink sample in the middle of Sayumi changes to the skintone similar to Cream or Yellow. With those matching, I applied the matches to the rest of the skin using the Masking feature. Now, is it accurate 100%? Not really but it's close to accuracy.

Remember, my demonstration here is to show you what the Cream would look like.

Seeing the picture of CMR on this::
I might opt out to buy my next DS Doll in Cream Skintone to try it out. She still look not as pale as Lpink or ghastly White skintone but definitely not as yellow as the simpsons xDD but she looks natural Japanese Skintone.

We won't know till we try it ain't it?

So I have a plan to get my next DS Doll with both Saki and Nina head in Cream skintone. I haven't yet decided yet. Basically, my point of getting another Nina head is because that cream skintone match the Sanhui and I wanted to make Hybrid.

Anyhow, this is to demonstrate the new skintone using color matching profile via Color Match Redefine.

I haven't actually asked John further about it but if he convinced me that Cream color is better than Yellow, I might ended up getting Yumiki (DS145Minus Saki) in Cream color.

Thanks for reading!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Hi RJ. I love your style of posting so many pics and info.
Sayumi is so cool.
Ha ha, nice ice cream cone.
Her face looked surprisingly good resting on the SH body. Sometimes even with the right size head the neck post does not fit properly and the neck looks too long or there is a gap.

Hope to see more! :popcorn:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:Hi RJ. I love your style of posting so many pics and info.
Sayumi is so cool.
Ha ha, nice ice cream cone.
Her face looked surprisingly good resting on the SH body. Sometimes even with the right size head the neck post does not fit properly and the neck looks too long or there is a gap.

Hope to see more! :popcorn:
Hi IQ,

Well, just like you and everyone else who kept asking for more, I wanted you guys to see more as well and thus, that's why I post in bulk numbers. Of course, 3 won't be enough wouldn't it? xD I really love to make a series with my Sayumi if I got a time. Instead of photo combo, it's a stream animated series instead.

Unique is better ain't it?

Yes, another reason why I wanted to get a cream version of Saki with extra Nina head on it. I just wanted to try it on a Sanhui body once again. Yes, like Mi6c already said, it wasn't right to plug and play the doll head with no adapter needed. (You have to buy one from him or it's not good.) but of course, if you ship her separately and her head came first, who wouldn't want to see her at that glance at first, right?

It was really fun too when I got the head first and discovered Sanhui's magnificent touch with DS Dolls. I really love the combo even without the proper adapter. Just to see her make those culinary outfit on a sanhui with her magnificent expression, I can't be simply out of words and say, she looks perfect with it. I wish more to come and go.

I really wanted to try to hybrid a 145cm Sanhui and 145cm DS Head just to see the combo right. At least Sanhui can stand on their own where as the DS can't. I really dislike the hook idea for realism standards casted upon these dolls but at the sametime like it for being unique and easier. I just wanted to see my dolls standing in real life without the need of those hooks. It can be corrected if DS will try to listen to the community of the better once.

Only if they focus hard silicone on the soles, that would fix the problem even if they will weight extra pounds in process.

Just my 5 cents. Now I'm in the dollar store, I'm short of 5 cents.... WELP~~~

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

RJAce1014 wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Sayumi sweetie pie!
You are soooo cute in your panda hoodie! Thanks for the good luck kiss!
Hi Uncle Von, ヾ(^ω^*)

My panda hoodie is somehow tight but it looks really comforting to wear. (≧◡≦)

Here's some more. Kyaaa~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Sorry, I just woke up so I look pretty silly. \(⌒▽⌒)

That's all for now! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Mata aimashou minna~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
Hi Sayumi!

You look soooo cute wearing your panda hoodie! :angel: Your cousin Nina saw a cheetah hoodie yesterday and she's like "I want ... I want! PLEEEEEASE!" Well ... what Nina wants, Nina gets! I'm sure she's gonna keep begging me until I relent. :whistle: :wink:

Silly???? Not even close sweetie! More like Too Cute!!! :mrgreen:

Seeya soon sweetie!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and Nina

EDIT : Thanks for the update and verification of DS's new skin tones!
Hi Von,

Thanks for your encouragement of Sayumi to wear the Panda hoodie. I kinda wanted to see her more of it. I'll get her to be ready for the shoot.

Also, I might get my next DS on cream version. Providing if John actually provide me more info about it. It's few weeks away before I make my next and 2nd DS Doll purchase xDD

RJ
Sayumi's just toooo cute when she's all panda'd up! :angel: I can never get tired of seeing her being all cute!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Awwwwwww ... Sayumi drew herself!

She's quite the artist RJ! :wink: I bet someday she'll have her own animated show.

And thanks for taking the time to put together your skin tones shoot! Much valuable info there!
Cheers!
Von and the Twins
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Sayumi is lovely, that's for sure. :!: :angel:
And she has a funny bone, must run in the family considering Von's Nina. :wink:
Btw, I think its only natural and likely the best way there is to put a head onto another body to see if the combo works and if it holds up for a little while to allow for some nice pictures then all the better :) ... if you ever wanna make it permanent I'll try my best to provide you with a useful adapter.
I am really impressed by your efforts on skin color matching, not an easy journey but one you seem to excel at as well, not sure if you have seen it, but I asked Sandro over so we could do a single photo with a lot of different skin tones in it, here's the link just in case you have missed it: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=81470
Looking forward to see more of Sayumi, your other lovelies and whatever the future holds, I really enjoy your long picture threads and awesome videos and hope you'll not tire of doing them for quite a while.

All the best. :glou:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

After seeing this and Von_Shredheads thread I'm really considering getting a 145+.

Great pics RJ

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

von_Shredhead wrote:Awwwwwww ... Sayumi drew herself!
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

I'm so glad that Uncle Von liked my drawings! (^_~)

I have drawn Lila using Papa's pen tablet and I think she would like it. Nyuu~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Nyan nyan~~ Is Lila cute in my drawing, Uncle Von? I like to draw more of her too ^~^ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Sorry if I was out a few days. I have examination. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

Sayumi wrote:
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

I have drawn Lila using Papa's pen tablet and I think she would like it. Nyuu~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Nyan nyan~~ Is Lila cute in my drawing, Uncle Von? I like to draw more of her too ^~^ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
Beautiful artwork and the expression is priceless! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

TheIQF++ wrote:
Sayumi wrote:
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Ja ne~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
Beautiful artwork and the expression is priceless! :)
Yes indeed! Sayumi is quite an artist I tell you. I saw yesterday she's doing Nina, Lila, Mynina, and her in a drawing. I don't know if she finished it yet. xD
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS