exdollofficial.com

Introducing ... Mynina (DS145)(Nina)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Introducing ... Mynina (DS145)(Nina)

Post by Nova-I »

A few weeks ago I adopted another lovely DS into the Nova family (Mynina). Anyways, with this next Nova girl I decided to go with a DS-145 standard with a Nina head. Well, to be honest I've always had a soft spot for Von_Shreadhead's Nina. In-fact I've used Nina Von_Shreadhead as a reference model for a few of my DS ladies. Sarah's brown skin tone and high lights such as nipple color was completely inspired by Nina.. Miss Vonshreadhead also played a huge part in selecting the characteristics for this next DS-145. Anyways I just got done doing the finishing touches from the photo shoot I did with Little miss Mynina this past weekend. So without further ado I'd like to introduce the newest member's of the Nova Harem. Mynina! She is a DS-145 standard with the Nina head. She sports the yellow skin tone and has blue eyes with long jet black hair...

So here she is! I'd like to introduce the newest nova lady, Miss Mynina!!!

Hiya TDF! My name is Mynina.....

Oh! Hello, your a cute little puppy.

Well, your just so adorable! what's your name?

Oh Nova he's so cute! What's his name?
IDK, what shall we call him? I think you should name him. He is your new side kick after all.....

Hehe, he's licking my ear!! OK, what shall we call you?

Oh, Hey! Where do you think your going you little perv!!!!

Now you come out of there you little monster....
Well, looks like your mutt found the best spot in the house. Haha, Haha...

I think we're going to call you "Scruff". Yeah Scruff!!! My little Perv...
Your little Perv, eh? Hmm, I thought that's what you call me? LOL!!!

Oh, You are just precious!!

Oh, Nova you are not my perv!!! You are my teddy bear....
Aww, Your teddy bear? Well come give your teddy bear some lovin'... :twisted:

To be continued!!!

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing ... Mynina (DS145)(Nina)

Post by Anglian »

Mynina is a gorgeous Lady and has a great name...... I must admit I have a softspot tor Nina von Shredhead as well :-)

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Anglian wrote:Mynina is a gorgeous Lady and has a great name...... I must admit I have a softspot tor Nina von Shredhead as well :-)
Thanks Anglian! I'm glad you like her...

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Congratulations! She is lovely! Great photo session too! I love how our girls interact with animals and each other. Always makes for a fun and interesting photo!

corruptable destiny
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by corruptable destiny »

MyNina is very cute! Just enough of her panties showing to hope for more! Very sexy and fun! Who has not gotten inspiration from Nina von shreadhead? I hope to see more of Scruff the little perv!
. A link to our profile on Xhamster.

Sayumi
Doll
Doll

Post by Sayumi »

Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Hi Mynina! Nice to meet you! I'm Sayumi<3 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Your puppy is so cute!!! Kyaaa~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

I'm glad you love pets as well cousin! I love my little bunny named "Chimee" (≧◡≦)

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!! ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

Indeed! Cousin Nina Von and Lila Von are quite a star, I wish I could meet them one day. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

That's all for now! (≧◡≦)

Hajime Mashite Mynina~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
☆⌒ヽ(*'、^*)Kiss of Goodluck for everyone!(ღ˘⌣˘ღ):*♡
(◕‿◕✿)Sayumi-chan<3(=^ ◡ ^=)

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

She's very cute.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Such a leggy gal
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

wolfpup
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wolfpup »

She is Cute and all them Dollfie dolls in the back ground ... my god i have only 1 and she cost more then the big girl.. did you make them all your self ?

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Hollywu wrote:Congratulations! She is lovely! Great photo session too! I love how our girls interact with animals and each other. Always makes for a fun and interesting photo!
Thanks Hollywu! Oh yes, It was so much fun to watch Mynina interacting with Scruff. Now I can't wait to take pics of her together with her sisters.. :mrgreen:

corruptable destiny wrote:MyNina is very cute! Just enough of her panties showing to hope for more! Very sexy and fun! Who has not gotten inspiration from Nina von shreadhead? I hope to see more of Scruff the little perv!
Mynina: Oh thank you for the nice complement Mr. Corruptable!! Hmm, will there be more than just those few pantie teasers. Well, you'll just have to wait and see... :wink:

Hey CD! Thanks for the comments.. Oh, and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of that perverted little attention whore "Scruff"... LOL! But all jokes aside Scruff is actually a nice little addition to Mynina's persona... :wink:

Sayumi wrote:
Kyahoo~~ ヾ(^ω^*)

Hi Mynina! Nice to meet you! I'm Sayumi<3 (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Your puppy is so cute!!! Kyaaa~~ ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ

I'm glad you love pets as well cousin! I love my little bunny named "Chimee" (≧◡≦)

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!! ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

Indeed! Cousin Nina Von and Lila Von are quite a star, I wish I could meet them one day. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

That's all for now! (≧◡≦)

Hajime Mashite Mynina~~ (^0^)ノ

Sayumi-chan<3 (=^ ◡ ^=)
Mynina: Hey Sayumi! It's so nice to meet you too Cuz!! I'm so glad you like my puppy dog "Scruff". I love him so much!!!

Oh wow! You have a fluffy little bunny! How cute!! I bet he is just so soft and cuddly .. I just love fluffy animals... Anyways you take care cusin!

Kisses
Mynina

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

windave wrote:She's very cute.
Mynina: Oh thank you Mr. Windave!!!!

samara78 wrote:Such a leggy gal
LOL! She certainly is...

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Well Hello Miss Mynina!

Welcome sweetie! You are looking very ravishing for your first photo show! Love your blue outfit ... it fits you very well! Awwwww ... how adorable ... you have a very cute and curious puppy with you! Hi Scruff! He's not a perv, he's merely curious ... hee hee hee!

You have a cousin living with me! I'm sure Nova has filled you in about your cousin Nina. She is anxious to meet you!

Seeya soon sweetie!
Lvya!
Von

Hey Nova!

Great addition to your ever growing DS harem! Beautiful blue dress Dude ... fits her very well and goes well with her skintone! NICE!!! Great shoot and wonderful dialog! I LOVE Scruff! Mynina has a wonderful little companion to keep her happy and entertained when you're not there!

I can't wait to see more from Mynina in the future ... she's gonna be a star!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

Hiya Mynina!
Hey Cousin ... glad to see you! You've got a great family to take care of ya Grrrl! You'll like hangin' 'round my big sister Sarah ... she's a cool chickadee! Hey ... I REALLY like your blue dress! I wish Von would get me something sexy like that <hint><hint>! And I bet Scruff and my doggie Max would have a lot of fun runnin' 'round together! You ROCK Cuz!!! Welcome to the family!
Seeya soon!
Luvya Sweetie!
xoxoxo
Nina

PS : Your other cousin Lila says "Hi!"
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Nova,

I missed Mynina. Ever since she visited our home to calm Sayumi, she looks like she shadowed. Hope to see more of her from you. Sayumi and Momomi alike will come by and cheer for her shine once again! Cheers!
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS