exdollofficial.com

Review of Naomi, my DS 145 via XS

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Lupin3
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Review of Naomi, my DS 145 via XS

Post by Lupin3 »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Lupin!
Welcome Naomi! What a stunning debut! Great pics, very artistic!
Lupin3 wrote: Shoulders are fixed in terms of their position relative to her back and chest, which means she cannot droop her shoulders, or raise them in surprise.
Experiment with moving her shoulders as they do move up/down/forward/backward. You may need to position and use her upper arm for leverage.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
You are so right - thanks for the correction! I had tried, but it takes a bit more force than I was willing to give it without knowing it was designed that way. That's a sophisticated range of movement, actually, and for photographic purposes can add a lot to the subject's body language.

Thanks again!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

beautiful and very artistic :D great work!

Nice of you to mention George and show a tribute in the photos,

Lupin3
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lupin3 »

After a couple of weeks now I've come to really enjoy photographing Naomi. She's so expressive, and the articulation of her skeleton is such that it really allows a sense of body language to develop.

One thing I've noticed is that the translucency of the platinum formula silicone adds quite a bit of realism to her face, in comparison to Mina, with the previous generation of Ying / Sakura face.

But the problems with the softer silicone and feet are definitely true. My girl's feet were damaged in shipping to XS Dolls, and while the PQC made note of the visual damage, what I didn't realize is that the metal plates for both feet were bent upwards. Fortunately this hasn't had a significant effect on her photographic qualities, and she can still stand with assistance. I did notice small holes in her heels already, and there seems to be a metal protrusion there which, while not sharp, has been enough to cut through the silicone.

The finger bones have been generally quite good so far, though her right ring finger bone has detached from her palm plate, surprisingly, leaving it somewhat wonky. But they add a huge element of realism to the doll and her poses. The palm plates remain overly sharp and inflexible, making palm punctures and cuts entirely too possible in my opinion. I understand the value of stainless steel from an advertising perspective, but there should really be some other material here, whether wire or more flexible plastic or both.

Oddly the XS Gift Set seems to have been snatched by customs, but George has kindly promised to send a new Gift Set.

All in all, despite some of the technical shortcomings of the doll ( imho ), Naomi is a genuine joy to work with, and as sculpture is on par with anything available. Every time I photograph I find some new and intriguing aspect of her personality, with beauty always waiting to be discovered.

So special thanks to John at DS Dolls and especially to George at XS! It's no easy task to order something like this from half-way round the world and have it shipped safely to your front door, but George has done an admirable job, especially in light of the chaotic season in which I ordered.

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

I am so busy doing the website, completely missed your thread! What a gorgeous doll! I am really happy you like her and a big thanks to Nescio for not censoring all images ;)

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Fantastic photos Lupin! Naomi excels in front of the camera lens ... absolutely gorgeous young lady! Great poses, lighting and effect!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

DS Lian is fantastic!

I just ordered one along with DS Lin. Both should arrive in late May or early June as expected. Something about the Lian head makes me remind of how the Orient Industries does theirs. I guess she's closer to the model. I guess DS is stepping up their game.
DOLLAVIDALOCA

gothic

Post by gothic »

congrats she looks cute lupin3

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Lupin3,
I saw your work on the 500px and you have some great stuff.
I really love the way you shows and pose the 145cm doll.
I have one question? what is the skin tone of Naomi?
regards
Mexdl

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Indeed Lupin,

Your photographic elements has meanings in each shot. Please show this noob here the proper way to take pictures xDD although I only shot with my cheap camera phone unlike all of you with DSLR out there and bigger rooms haha.

Anyways, please post more of Naomi.

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS