exdollofficial.com

Anyone here who lives in the Philippines?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Anyone here who lives in the Philippines?

Post by sleep »

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if there are Filipinos here. I am really interested to hear your stories about on how you got your doll and any other stuff about dolls.

It has been my dream to have a Yolanda by DS doll.
I don't have the budget now but fortunately, I was able to see her in person in a store in Manila. She has indeed a beautiful face.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anyone here who lives in the Philippines?

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Sleep!

I was born in the Philippines and fluent in Tagalog but moved to US when I was 13 so pretty much I spent my entire life here at States. I just visit in there once every 2-3 years to see relatives but occasionally on Japan since most of my relatives are in there.

Anyhow, luckily DS dolls operate in Philippines as well. They actually had their own organized website station in Quezon City. Here the link to that site >>> http://www.dsdoll.ph/

Well my story begins in BJD >>> http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 64#p986064
Alodia's collections of BJD is kinda my inspiration but I was into anime before all of that anyways and I earn my living through animation and cuisine. Most of my earnings from Animations goes to buy these dolls.

Also surprising to see DS Yolanda was in random store in Manila, are you sure it's not counterfeit?

Anyways, good luck in getting your dream doll! "Mangarap hanggang mahanap."

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

During West-Pacs we stopped in the Philippines, I waited there for my ship to arrive was there for over a month my first time, we broke down on another cruise had a extended stay there to repair a screw. The Brown Sugar among a couple other clubs were the rage then. Still have my Suck Balut hat, a couple of t-shirts i had printed there with my trademark on them.

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Hi rjace. Wow it's really nice to know that you were born here. Actually, the address in the dsdoll.ph is the address of the first store I went to. Then I asked the sales lady if they do have yolanda. Then she told me to go to their newly opened branch located on remedios street. Then, I saw her...

Thank you so much for sharing your story, really appreciate it, oh by the way, is it okay if I'll have you as a friend in facebook? it's just that I really want to meet people with the same love for dolls

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

oh thanks for sharing :)

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sleep wrote:Thank you so much for sharing your story, really appreciate it, oh by the way, is it okay if I'll have you as a friend in facebook? it's just that I really want to meet people with the same love for dolls
Hi wake

You can add me everywhere online. Just google my username here to see me everywhere online including facebook with same url title page. Twitter, pinterest, youtube... etc. I'm more famous on Deviantart though for my art gallery, animations, doll photographs, other bunch of stuffs.

Yes kababayan! Born in Nueva Ecija but grew up in Taguig so I don't know Illocano but only Tagalog. I speak 7 languages and usually Tagalog and English.

Well you can just do that here on TDF where more of those. I doubt you will ever have a great time on social media with similar interest although from time to time I do upload dolls photos but if you just want to view my collections, deviantart is the place to go and the rest of the dolls are here in TDF.

As for DS Yolanda, I don't know her exact price in PHP. Since she's $3k average, in conversion to PHP that's ₱150k. Steep price if you live there to be honest.

Cheers!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

RJAce1014 wrote:
sleep wrote:Thank you so much for sharing your story, really appreciate it, oh by the way, is it okay if I'll have you as a friend in facebook? it's just that I really want to meet people with the same love for dolls
Hi wake

You can add me everywhere online. Just google my username here to see me everywhere online including facebook with same url title page. Twitter, pinterest, youtube... etc. I'm more famous on Deviantart though for my art gallery, animations, doll photographs, other bunch of stuffs.

Yes kababayan! Born in Nueva Ecija but grew up in Taguig so I don't know Illocano but only Tagalog. I speak 7 languages and usually Tagalog and English.

Well you can just do that here on TDF where more of those. I doubt you will ever have a great time on social media with similar interest although from time to time I do upload dolls photos but if you just want to view my collections, deviantart is the place to go and the rest of the dolls are here in TDF.

As for DS Yolanda, I don't know her exact price in PHP. Since she's $3k average, in conversion to PHP that's ₱150k. Steep price if you live there to be honest.

Cheers!

RJ

Thanks. hahaha nakakbilib ka naman, 7 languages. well 150k (not including shipment) is really a high price. I have asked other sites especially beautiful dolls because the price is really almost half the price of a dsdoll. But like any other sites, they are willing to ship dolls to Philippines but I have to deal with customs because they are not really familiar with it. If ever I'll have enough money to buy through any vendor outside Philippines, I really don't want her to be molested at customs... T_T
by my profile pic in facebook is chibi saber :) . I'll add you now.

Johnaraneta26

Post by Johnaraneta26 »

Baka may interesado sainyo jan bumili ng sex doll. Bago pa to mga bro. Nag import kasi ako from china then yung customer ko na isa hindi na kinuha yung order niya nagbayad lang ng half kaya I decided na ibenta nalang para din maibalik yung half na binayad ko. Mura ko nalang ibibigay mga bro. Php 40,000 nalang Silicone head nadin siya and tpe body

ducrot

Post by ducrot »

Johnaraneta26 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:58 pm Baka may interesado sainyo jan bumili ng sex doll. Bago pa to mga bro. Nag import kasi ako from china then yung customer ko na isa hindi na kinuha yung order niya nagbayad lang ng half kaya I decided na ibenta nalang para din maibalik yung half na binayad ko. Mura ko nalang ibibigay mga bro. Php 40,000 nalang Silicone head nadin siya and tpe body
Anong specs nya? Location? Pics?

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

Johnaraneta26 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:58 pm Baka may interesado sainyo jan bumili ng sex doll. Bago pa to mga bro. Nag import kasi ako from china then yung customer ko na isa hindi na kinuha yung order niya nagbayad lang ng half kaya I decided na ibenta nalang para din maibalik yung half na binayad ko. Mura ko nalang ibibigay mga bro. Php 40,000 nalang Silicone head nadin siya and tpe body
Boss my physical store ka ba?
balak ko din kasi ulit bumili sa future pag naka-ipon ulit..

INFORMATIONS