exdollofficial.com

question about inserts

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

question about inserts

Post by mossy500 »

i am still waiting on my 163cm to be finished, but i have a question. what is the best way to insert an insert? many of the DS dolls i see in the sales section have tears near the vaginal cavity, and i would like to avoid this with my new doll. looked at the DS website but the video about inserts has been taken down.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: question about inserts

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi mossy! George of XSDolls did a video of fitting an insert on a WM doll. I wouldn't recommend using this method for TPE now and you should really use Vaseline so the TPE doesn't dry out. However, powder is the way to go with silicone (don't use Vaseline as it's not good for silicone!). This link might help, although it's obviously a TPE doll!!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... g#p1069543
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I don't think those vaginal tears come from inserting the insert, more likely from spreading the legs too much during interaction. Put a little lube on, place one hand on each side of the insert and work it into the cavity.
She told me to come but I was already there

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I agree with RaDiv on how tears are occurring: you can spread her legs very easily, just don't go overboard. And don't forget she has an awesome lower back joint so you can tilt her pelvis upwards for better access during play. If you do this, you won't need the legs spread like a gymnast doing the splits.

Regarding the insert... DS inserts are *very* easy. RaDiv uses lube, but I definitely do not. Too messy, in my opinion. I use cornstarch! The same powder I use on her skin. After you clean and dry the insert, powder it down! Powder in the pubic cavity helps too. The insert will go in without a problem and it will keep the cavity dry. The new DS inserts are very soft, so they will not 'slide' in. You have to work them in. Leg spread should be 60-90 degrees. Just go slow your first couple of times and you'll get the hang of it. Tearing is from extreme leg spread, not insert management.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Mossy,

I have tried using insert once on a TPE just for a test but I really don't do play much with my dolls as I use them mainly for photography. Anyhow, in my experience, putting an insert doesn't make a tears from the skin especially silicone. The manufacturer put it at right size enough to maintain the insert inside and not forcing it's way out during intercourse. When I checked my DS145 upon unboxing and powdering, powder can easily help the silicone slide through each other since DS145 silicone alone is already smooth and a bit slippery at times when powder is present unlike TPE that takes some powder shower to take an effect.

I mostly will agree more with Radiv and LDV here as well as I have one tear from the hip part of the doll doing a spread pose for pictures. (This is only TPE but I can already imagine silicone since it's more prone to damages than TPE only that silicone is easier to remedy than TPE.)

The thing is, the skin is attached to the body skin and stretching it overtime can either create marks or small tear. This small tear however if not maintained properly will grow bigger overtime. This is an issue with Orient Dolls, that's why they offer disassemble parts or so they called Ange Separate Neo, really good for both posing and sex. Wish DS has one for silicone as well but EXLite is the start of the experiment.

In my opinion, I never liked missionary so I will never have to deal with that in dolls or in real woman. I best like woman on top, doggy style, or face to face. The only hard part about this is getting hard as sometimes stimulation dies rather in the middle either you got tired lifting her up or lost energy.

Toast!
:glou:

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I just spread her legs a little, powder the vag cavity opening and insert, then carefully push/rub insert in using both of my index fingers from top and bottom between the cavity and insert. If that makes any sense. Has worked so far and is fairly quick operation.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Pumpster wrote:I just spread her legs a little, powder the vag cavity opening and insert, then carefully push/rub insert in using both of my index fingers from top and bottom between the cavity and insert.
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS