exdollofficial.com

do loose joint dolls take longer to make?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

do loose joint dolls take longer to make?

Post by mossy500 »

January 20th i ordered a 163cm loose joint DS through X/S dolls and she has not left the DS factory yet. every time i email X/S about it i get a response saying she is being finished and will ship soon, but she is never finished. then i see this guy post here with a DS doll delivered after a order placed 4 weeks ago http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82821. i just wanted to know if loose joint dolls take longer to build? i know George and X/S have a great reputation on TDF, so i doubt i am being scammed, but i am starting to grow concerned.

KiltedCowboy

Re: do loose joint dolls take longer to make?

Post by KiltedCowboy »

Very odd...... I think you are aware I placed my order shortly before you, payment was sent on Dec 14th and by the 16 production had already started. I had factory pics from Steven at DS on Dec 27th. I did have tight joints, but I do not see how having loose joints could take any longer..... I do understand how frustrating it can be, I was there not too long ago.
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

I don't know...Part of me wants to be sympathetic because DS makes a quality product and George is a nice guy, but every day I login and see people getting dolls quickly then this guy gets a 167 DS in 4 weeks, and all that sympathy goes right out the window.....was there a manufacturing problem? Did work need to be restarted? Why am I waiting a month and a half while other people are getting turnaround times of under 6 weeks? Do loose joint dolls just take longer to make...... all I know is my bank account is missing more than a few pennies, my doll is AWOL, and I am starting to get a sour taste in my mouth.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I wouldn't think the joint difference would necessarily take longer, but maybe they do things in batches? Whether skeletons or skin tone or... I don't know. I'm just making this stuff up, I have no idea, maybe dolls are made completely one at a time, but if there is a way to streamline it that can help keep costs down and complete dolls faster, it would mean the orders might not complete in the same order they were received.

I know that this sort of thing is common in many manufacturing processes, but I don't know if it applies to dolls or not. Just a theory.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Hi Mossy,

Before all, have you read most reviews here? Most of the new comers are either both used or directly from John.
I know, I got mine directly from John. The only review I saw who got it from X/S is that 145cm Naomi. (Check the thread) But I can't confirmed if Lupin3 got her recently or few months ago from George.

I also heard (back then) that George is in some sort of business trip for two weeks. That delay is something you need to take notes from.

Buying from vendor is often a back draw due to the delay times. This is especially since X/S does PQC so unlike directly from manufacturer, it has to go first to X/S for examination.

Yeah, this sums it up. Most got it directly from John of sales@dsdoll.us while others go for used.
The only reviews I saw it from X/S is from Lupin3 so start there.

Hope this info helps!

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

My guess (which is nothing more than pure speculation, of course) is that the 163 may be the most popular body that DS sells, especially in Asian countries, as she is the epitome of their ideal, slim Asian woman. Maybe there are just a lot of 163s on back order, and yours is one in a long line of ladies in that process.

Whatever the case, here's hoping your lady is finished and shipped soon.

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

Jeez, Jan 20th? Its been 9 flippin weeks!! If others are getting pics of their dolls and getting dolls within 4 weeks from the same place I'd be upset, too. Maybe those who got their doll in 4 weeks got a pre-configured doll that some places offer, which sounds like they are already made or something like that.
Otherwise, I'd be at the end of my tether, too, and be quite tempted to get my money refunded, or refute the charges through your credit card, paypal, or wherever, and go through a more established seller. I put a doll order in last night with a vendor that has been reputable here on the boards so I feel good about that. There are quite a few vendors listed here on the boards but not so many of them are regular posters here on the threads. I went with one who is a regular participant here, with reviews of their services and such.
Good luck with getting your doll!!

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mossy500 »

ilikedolls123 wrote:Jeez, Jan 20th? Its been 9 flippin weeks!! If others are getting pics of their dolls and getting dolls within 4 weeks from the same place I'd be upset, too. Maybe those who got their doll in 4 weeks got a pre-configured doll that some places offer, which sounds like they are already made or something like that.
Otherwise, I'd be at the end of my tether, too, and be quite tempted to get my money refunded, or refute the charges through your credit card, paypal, or wherever, and go through a more established seller. I put a doll order in last night with a vendor that has been reputable here on the boards so I feel good about that. There are quite a few vendors listed here on the boards but not so many of them are regular posters here on the threads. I went with one who is a regular participant here, with reviews of their services and such.
Good luck with getting your doll!!

i emailed DS this morning and just got a reply:
Hi

yes, i think we received your order from XS dolls.
sorry for the delay, we have many orders waiting inline now.
the doll is almost completed, just waiting for dry from color painting.
we will send the confirm pictures to XS dolls next week.
and we will shipping the doll to his shipping company.

Best regards,
DS doll

so i guess maybe the 163 body is ultra popular and backordered like crazy. we will see what happens next week.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Mossy,

I feel bad for you bro, waiting so long for something you could have gone under 2 weeks or even 3. The moment you let go of the money to the other side, your priority comes first than the rest. You should have gotten yours first than those others, that's how customer service works. Having many order for you to be put aside is an excuse. Like you mentioned, others gotten their 163 way before you do. Even those who just order around 1st week of March already gotten theirs this week or next and still waiting for yours.

I kinda feel bad but I swear, the wait is worth once you gotten her. That's not the point though, your doll has to go through shipping and customs. Who knows how would you get your doll in perfect shape or what. Still not out of the woods yet. I wish for you though that you gotten it either next week... (It has to be shipped since shipping takes a week) or first week of April if not.

If you still hasn't gotten yours after 3 months... well the least they can do is offer you something like a Free Head I mean I would go crazy waiting only a week but you have to wait for 3 or 4 months, hell no.

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

@mossy500: Please do not worry. You will neither get scammed from DS nor from X/S. Both are reliable.

Just for comparison, I have a pending 167 order. The doll was compleded in Dalian on March 13th (about two weeks ago) but is still not yet shipped. Yes, that is unusual, but it happens.

At the moment there are some "distortions" with shipping in China. Manufacturers need to dance around certain obstacles. But they are doing everything they can, and you will get your doll.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

RJAce1014 wrote:Mossy,
The moment you let go of the money to the other side, your priority comes first than the rest. You should have gotten yours first than those others, that's how customer service works. Having many order for you to be put aside is an excuse.
Wrong - Unmanufactured orders have always priority over new orders. DS is a very popular doll manufacturer and as we all (should) know there is a waiting list. In some cases, some manufacturers have certain bodies in stock and that could explain why someone who makes an order later gets his doll delivered earlier. This is completely normal and has nothing to do with customer service.

The doll in question is a DS163 with loose joints - dolls with loose joints are generally NOT stocked, because they have only a 5-9% market-share compared to dolls with tight joints - especially in this size.

That being said, I know for sure that DS is doing the best they can to fulfil this order as soon as possible without compromising the quality of the doll. In addition to that, a PQC was purchased in addition to the doll which creates a further delay as the client is aware of. The regular turn-around time of a DS doll with our PQC is 80-90 days based on former clients. We're at day 65 now.

Hang in there,

Cheers,
George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's good to see that both X/S and DS are on the ball. There is one certainty, that when she arrives in my opinion DS are top notch and in the first class bracket of dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS