exdollofficial.com

My DS 145+ Karina

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Boobiologist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My DS 145+ Karina

Post by Boobiologist »

RJAce1014 wrote:Tubbienine probably haven't seen the new release of TPE. They all have gigantic boobs bigger than their heads. Wow, lol.
It is not just a question of size. DS sculptor has his own unique style.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

Boobiologist wrote:It is not just a question of size. DS sculptor has his own unique style.
Indeed they do. Remember, they didn't sugarcoat the behind the factory about their dolls. They upfront mentioned that each are done handmade. Have you been watching their documentary videos? Vice maybe?

Well, that's pretty much why most dolls have different variation to each other and this includes make up. It means, your Kayla is different than my Kayla. That's how it is xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

sircraig90

Post by sircraig90 »

RJAce1014 wrote:
sircraig90 wrote:[Nothing wrong with a difference of opinion. :)
Indeed and I respect that. Thanks for pointing that out.
While others find big boobs as nuisance, others enjoy it.

We all use the dolls in many way than sex and this includes all fantasies involve especially if they had
bigger buckets of Milk xD

Anyways, I know you're having fun with her. Post more pictures of her when you can.
How about dress her as a cow girl xD

Cheers,

RJ
You just gave me a great idea for a photo shoot. :D

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

sircraig90 wrote:You just gave me a great idea for a photo shoot. :D
You know what, why not join the May Photo Contest here at TDF with theme relating to that. Try the Nautical Nautiness.
I'm sure Karina is please to show her "Naughty" sides xD

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

RJAce1014 wrote:Tubbienine probably haven't seen the new release of TPE. They all have gigantic boobs bigger than their heads. Wow, lol.
It's not just that her boobs are big but the shape and overall sculpt. The DS145+ looks has a natural look to the boobs vs. the TPE big round ball boobs. The body is also superb on the DS doll. I just hate silicone compared to TPE. Silicone is like a pencil eraser compared to the wondrously realistic TPE, in every way.

RJAce1014
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RJAce1014 »

tubbienine wrote:
It's not just that her boobs are big but the shape and overall sculpt. The DS145+ looks has a natural look to the boobs vs. the TPE big round ball boobs. The body is also superb on the DS doll. I just hate silicone compared to TPE. Silicone is like a pencil eraser compared to the wondrously realistic TPE, in every way.
Haha, you would be surprised when I said DS have DS145++ which is super giant. In comparison to DS145+, I might lean toward the one plus if I were held at gunpoint to choose plus or two plusses. I'm not a big fan of extremely large boobs but we should respect others decision when they do pick up one. I believe, Karina is doing alright.

But of course, for me, either Minus or Normal all the way. I wonder if they have double minus lol

JK LOL

Cheers,

RJ
DOLLAVIDALOCA

INFORMATIONS