exdollofficial.com

Ex-lite

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ex-lite

Post by samara78 »

These dolls certainly are unique your pictures prove it.
Owb
Ning one of these lovely dolls has been a highlight.
I will be keeping a dust cover on my girl when not in use. I have her standing leaning against a wall
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wrong thread your lady ex looks fabulous.
Attachments
Some finger pokes
Some finger pokes
20170417_165140.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1768 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by trongalin »

So I had some play time with my doll and found what works and wont cause tears. That would be bending the doll in an L shape at the waist and then entering. This lets you do two of the possitions shown in the factory photos. You can simulate lots of possitions with the L configuration. Like doggy, missionary and spooning. The soft silicone insert feels as good as the real thing. Just use lots of Iube. I also easily cleaned my ex-lite fixed vagina style holding her over the sink. She is just so light and easy to handle it was a snap. I used a doll cleaning tool and didnt get a drop of water on her.
Attachments
Cleaning tool
Cleaning tool
20170416_212425.jpg (638.52 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
The L possition lets you enter from behind
The L possition lets you enter from behind
20170416_212556.jpg (689.27 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Possition on the right worked great
Possition on the right worked great
cb3efc6e-9aed-46dd-8527-d89ecf9888cb.jpg (52.04 KiB) Viewed 1743 times
Possition shown on the right worked great
Possition shown on the right worked great
def9ee33-9b77-4f0f-983c-fe0ca5e2ea0e.jpg (46 KiB) Viewed 1743 times

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

We have learned in other threads that she is a nice model for clothing and pictures, so your experience concerning her other functionality is very useful. Thanks!

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

great usability! wish I could do this with a solid tpe doll!

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

great usability! I will do this and more with my soft lady-lite :mrgreen:

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

trongalin wrote:So I had some play time with my doll and found what works and wont cause tears. That would be bending the doll in an L shape at the waist and then entering. This lets you do two of the possitions shown in the factory photos. You can simulate lots of possitions with the L configuration. Like doggy, missionary and spooning. The soft silicone insert feels as good as the real thing. Just use lots of Iube. I also easily cleaned my ex-lite fixed vagina style holding her over the sink. She is just so light and easy to handle it was a snap. I used a doll cleaning tool and didnt get a drop of water on her.
Are those sex positions for real? That first one.. OMG! If you could really have sex with an exlite standing up like that, then I am definitly game. I just were hearing about so many bad things about the exlite and the issues of having sex with the doll and that it is more of a photography doll.

I was out off by the leg / arm seams of the doll until I saw one dressed up in pantyhose a short skit, a sleeveless top with fingerless opera gloves. She was in a sitting position and I have to say the lower legs on this doll in pantyhose just looks amazing. This doll has some nice calves!! The overall shape of the legs are nice too.

While I am interested in using the doll for photography too, with the legs this doll has there is no way I could NOT use her for sex too. I jus would like to know the BEST positions that will not cause damage.

I am definitely game for stand up positions which I know you cannot do with a silicone or TPE doll.

So after having her for a while, what are your opinions? What are the pluses and minuses of the Exlite?

Initially I was out off by the one style head offered, but picturing the doll in a short pixie wig has me thinking otherwise. If this doll is durable and holds up, I think it would make a nice first doll. Certainly you can't beat the price!

Diaval!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Diaval wrote:I just were hearing about so many bad things about the exlite and the issues of having sex with the doll and that it is more of a photography doll.
If DS would use the same denser foam they make the legs and arms out of for the torso, I think it would be more durable and therefor usable for sex. But the very soft foam they are using tears really easily.
I bought mine for an art project, so mine won't see any action but I already teared her vagina a few millimeters removing the insert just once and also one of the armpits.
She is perfect for what I want to do with her and that is basically using her as a mannequin. And also for non-nude photography as other members have already proven because she is very easy to handle.
Dressing, posing, moving... it's all very easy. Having sex with her, not so much. Don't do it!
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

nukeno wrote:
Diaval wrote:I just were hearing about so many bad things about the exlite and the issues of having sex with the doll and that it is more of a photography doll.
If DS would use the same denser foam they make the legs and arms out of for the torso, I think it would be more durable and therefor usable for sex. But the very soft foam they are using tears really easily.
I bought mine for an art project, so mine won't see any action but I already teared her vagina a few millimeters removing the insert just once and also one of the armpits.
She is perfect for what I want to do with her and that is basically using her as a mannequin. And also for non-nude photography as other members have already proven because she is very easy to handle.
Dressing, posing, moving... it's all very easy. Having sex with her, not so much. Don't do it!
We'd love to add one like her to the family but our biggest worry is the extreme heat here and that it might really harm her. Of course she would be inside an air conditioned house and not outside or in a un a/c storage area but we just worry about how she might fare in this climate.

I know the decreased weight would be a big plus.
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

nukeno wrote:
Damn, that is a huge bummer to have a sex doll you can't have sex with. I have to say that this doll has one of the nicer mid sections and legs from what DS has to offer...particularly the lower legs. I am surprised that no one has come up with a way to improve upon the sex aspect of this doll. But I figured that is why DS sells these for under $500.

Diaval

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Diaval wrote:I have to say that this doll has one of the nicer mid sections and legs from what DS has to offer...particularly the lower legs.
If you like her body shape that much, get a DS163 since the ExLite is modeled after that one. It will be much better suited for intercourse although IMHO DS dolls in general are not made primarily for that, because of no real oral or anal capabilities.
DS dolls have other strong suits, which other “true” sex dolls don't have, and that's why I bought mine and probably will buy another DS145- in the near future.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

nukeno wrote:
Diaval wrote:I have to say that this doll has one of the nicer mid sections and legs from what DS has to offer...particularly the lower legs.
If you like her body shape that much, get a DS163 since the ExLite is modeled after that one. It will be much better suited for intercourse although IMHO DS dolls in general are not made primarily for that, because of no real oral or anal capabilities.
DS dolls have other strong suits, which other “true” sex dolls don't have, and that's why I bought mine and probably will buy another DS145- in the near future.
The DS silicone dolls are very expensive and a bit out of my price range. But not only that, they don't have much in terms of faces that I like. The Ex-lite doll comes in at a really good price point. I looked at the 163 at first, but like the 160 better. With the faces there weren't many choices that I liked. ZO has nicer faces and there are about three or four I really like. They are much cheaper than DS-Doll too. The downside is that they are heavier. They also have a 160cm body and I like that one much better than the DS 160. All in all, I just couldn't justify the higher cost for DS dolls when there are only one or two heads I like. The downside to ZO? The weight.

So lately I been looking at fabric dolls and other dolls out there. Still no closer to making a decision, but I do want something that is lighter.

Diaval.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nukeno »

Diaval wrote:The downside to ZO? The weight.
So lately I been looking at fabric dolls and other dolls out there. Still no closer to making a decision, but I do want something that is lighter.
One cannot argue with taste. I like DS and can't see anything in ZO dolls for example. :)
If it's mainly the weight that bothers you, a fabric doll might be the right choice.
I myself have got a "1AM Anime Nori" called Kiko. For intercourse I put her in a rubber catsuit to protect the fabric skin.
Doesn't feel quiet like a silicone or TPE doll but it works OK and it looked so good, that Kiko is now hanging at one of my walls as a piece of art permanently.
But adapting another (silicone/TPE) head onto one of these dolls might not be possible.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Diaval wrote: So lately I been looking at fabric dolls and other dolls out there. Still no closer to making a decision, but I do want something that is lighter.

Diaval.
In about a week I can give a better opinion about the weight as I'm getting a silicone doll to accompany my fabric doll. But I have to say that the benefits of a fabric doll that come from the light weight are unparalleled. Especially if you are planning on having the dolls mainly for the activities they are named after.

Carry with one hand? Check.
Easy to handle and maneuver in activities for less passive experience? Check.
Standing and other more exotic positions possible? Check.
Flexibility of a Circue du Soleil acrobat? Check.
Durable, even if you accidentally fall asleep on top of the fingers? Check.
Easy to enter the nether regions? Check but also depends on your insert.

Now I can't imagine many of those will be as easy to do with a 20kg+ doll that you also need to be a bit more careful about. Yet I yearned for more realistic look and tactile feel so I've got a soft silicone doll coming. I'm expecting to have to make sacrifices regarding activities when it comes to the silicone doll. Mostly because while 20kg is something even a weak person like me can lift without a big hassle, for positions like cowgirl it's probably going to be a bit of a workout if you want to make the doll make the movement. Or more responsive in general.

But for more passive uses of the doll, like photography, display, cuddling, sleeping, hugging and the likes, I don't suspect weight being as big of a problem. Setting up might be a hassle though.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

nukeno wrote:One cannot argue with taste. I like DS and can't see anything in ZO dolls for example. :)
If it's mainly the weight that bothers you, a fabric doll might be the right choice.
I was initially looking at DS-Dolls and heard time and again how well built they are. But in terms of personal preference, the bodies are just too thin looking and while that is a plus in terms of their lighter weight, I just couldn't justify spending over $3000 for a doll that I only moderately like. I am not too impressed with the head selection.

With ZO, the 160cm bcup with A5 head, I am completely nuts over. Much more solid looking than the DS dolls. Very wide shoulder spans is another reason I began to prefer ZO over DS. But being a pure silicone doll...they are very heavy.

Yes, I have been looking into fabric dolls too.
I myself have got a "1AM Anime Nori" called Kiko. For intercourse I put her in a rubber catsuit to protect the fabric skin.
Doesn't feel quiet like a silicone or TPE doll but it works OK and it looked so good, that Kiko is now hanging at one of my walls as a piece of art permanently.
But adapting another (silicone/TPE) head onto one of these dolls might not be possible.
In many cases an adapter wouldn't work without serious modification to the doll. But I found that isn't necessary as Beautiful Dolls offers a line called 'Happy Doll". While the dolls mainly have an anime look, they do offer a more realistic silicone head. So far this doll is in the running since there seems to be so much more going for a fabric doll over TPE or Silicone. Granted though, they are less realistic.

dullahan wrote:
Diaval wrote: So lately I been looking at fabric dolls and other dolls out there. Still no closer to making a decision, but I do want something that is lighter.

Diaval.
In about a week I can give a better opinion about the weight as I'm getting a silicone doll to accompany my fabric doll. But I have to say that the benefits of a fabric doll that come from the light weight are unparalleled. Especially if you are planning on having the dolls mainly for the activities they are named after.

Carry with one hand? Check.
Easy to handle and maneuver in activities for less passive experience? Check.
Standing and other more exotic positions possible? Check.
Flexibility of a Circue du Soleil acrobat? Check.
Durable, even if you accidentally fall asleep on top of the fingers? Check.
Easy to enter the nether regions? Check but also depends on your insert.
What is recommended as an insert assuming they can be interchanged in the first place?
Now I can't imagine many of those will be as easy to do with a 20kg+ doll that you also need to be a bit more careful about.
Well, as I think of my habits of intimacy as of late. Changing positions mid stream isn't really that necessary as I have many times picked one position with my wife and just followed through. However, I am very much into DIFFERENT positions. Doggy (one of my faves) and also standing up. Since I was told that getting intimate with a 60lb+ doll while standing is a chore at best, it did put a damper on heavy dolls for me. So I am now seeking lighter alternatives.
Yet I yearned for more realistic look and tactile feel so I've got a soft silicone doll coming. I'm expecting to have to make sacrifices regarding activities when it comes to the silicone doll. Mostly because while 20kg is something even a weak person like me can lift without a big hassle, for positions like cowgirl it's probably going to be a bit of a workout if you want to make the doll make the movement. Or more responsive in general.
I hear you there. I too wanted a doll that was more realistic, but the closest I came to what I really liked is a silicone ZO-160 bcup with A5 head. I pictured getting her with darker skin and she would look very similar to the Dancing with the Stars instructor, Cheryl Burke...my favorite pro dancer on the show. Naturally given this, I have had an immediate attraction to this doll. But I know going this route, changing positions mid intimacy, or anything in a standup postion is going to be a moot point.
But for more passive uses of the doll, like photography, display, cuddling, sleeping, hugging and the likes, I don't suspect weight being as big of a problem. Setting up might be a hassle though.
No the weight will not be too much of a problem here, outside of changing certain clothing items. But I am sure in time one would figure out what types of clothing looks good and is also easy to put on and get off the doll.

Rave.

INFORMATIONS